Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (39327 Views)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Saraki Declares: Buhari & Prof. Osinbajo Cannot Stop My Next Move / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Noise maker.
Mrs Orubebe!!
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by emi14: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
Nigeria is more sick than Buhari and his leadership because nobody seems to embrace the truth and see beyond ethnicity and tribalism, that remains the advantage the north is enjoying against the south in general. Shame on you Yorubas and Igbos. You will learn in eternity.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Nigeriadondie: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
georgen2u:
Flat head women
Why u no get respect for ur mama

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by BeardedMeat(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017

ehie:
Someone asked where the BMC's are, they are here but just confused, they have to strike a balance between the two, Lai Mohammed pays them so their loyalty lies with him and his loyalty lies with either Buhari or Osibanjo, anyone who survives this power tussle, they are just preserving their pay check
Sarrki and co

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by akanbiaa(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
She likes using for crying out loud statement grin Oya cabals hope una dey hear, let order come back or you cry loud.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by OfficialAwol(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
Give her bone, she will keep quiet
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Smooyis(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2017
Edu3Again:

No wonder Nigeria is suffering, anybody who speaks the truth is igbo.

Did she lie?

Is Buhari not incapacitated?
I wonder o. Nigerians youths have become a sort of absurdity and are foolish to say the least. I can not just fathom the stupid way and manner they respond to critical national matters. Let them keep making mockery of their future which the woman is fighting for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by ifeanyimartins(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
this woman out of selflessness made a passionate speech. don't expect any sane person to politicize it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Akinz0126(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2017
Guy where's hungar bad

By the time this government are done with Us

We'll realize how stupid and damn we are as an iindividual and Nation

#NigeriansTHink#

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Lagbaja01(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Even as a vegetable who will return eventually as a corned beef?
u wouldn't have said this if buhari was your father.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by pedi(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
georgen2u:
Flat head women
I dont no your problem but check your self

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Lancelott(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
Governor vs president?? Is that logical?? The president affects Nigeria as a whole...you just misyarn. A governor can be overlooked but the presidency is no joke...Just like comparing class captain and principal. Heck even actors 'jokingly' become governors bur the presidency aint no joke. There is no excuse for that
blackHAZE:
You are Ibo, yet you never said a word when a former PDP Governor of Enugu, Sullivan Chime was away in the UK for over five months on a medical leave treating an undisclosed ailment.
But same you is now calling for president Buhari to resign because he disclosed he needed rest after treating an undisclosed ailment in the same UK...
WHAT ARE YOU?
You are from the north or south or east or west of Nigeria, yet you took pity on former Taraba State Governor, Suntai who survived a self flown airplane crash, and became a vegetable; you kept quiet when he was being wheeled around Government House to finish his tenure, because he was PDP, right?
And it was just okay then because your 'hero' was president. But same you have been in the fore calling for a Buhari who walks unaided, and has openly said he was working from home while he takes a rest., to resign....
WHAT ARE YOU?
YOU ARE A TWO FACED SORE LOSER! GO GET A LIFE OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PROCEED TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE TO DO AN OLYMPIC DIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Splashme: 4:39pm On May 19, 2017
dealslip:
they will soon find $20 million in this woman's house. that is how they roll in Buhari's govt, criticize them and automatically qualify as an EFCC customer.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ..........LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Yankee101: 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
dealslip:
they will soon find $20 million in this woman's house. that is how they roll in Buhari's govt, criticize them and automatically qualify as an EFCC customer.

Lol. You be banker or finance person abi. Na only insider go sabi the meaning of deal slip
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Vcblinks(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
Y are some Nigerians thinking like shit,what brought I go to these. The woman said the truth that's is why dis country is stagnated and not moving forward. If this youth talking this shit on nairaland then let d age of Mugabe rule is. I pity this country cos the present and the future is not assured

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by coolplanet: 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
gbegemaster:
Very passionate words and you can tell she speaks from her heart.

Buhari's real goal was to become the president of Nigeria for the second time. We celebrate this milestone achievement but we implore him to step down.

We've had enough of this nonsense.

Thank God,this is coming from a northerner.people are really suffering. Imagine no power in my area for 2 weeks now. Despite my complain to the management, there seems to be no solution. During PDP,though some stole from the treasury but it wasn't this bad.Anybody that keeps supporting buhari is a fool.i am a yoruba man before u quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by notindome(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Imitator Weldone.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Walelavender(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
This is not unexpected. That should be the talk on every lip of any patriotic Nigerian.
The president should resign ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Soulsymbol99: 4:54pm On May 19, 2017
dealslip:

My guy! coolur on point dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by loomer: 4:56pm On May 19, 2017
Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by free2ryhme: 4:59pm On May 19, 2017
So wetin you want us to do now
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2017
is it not wonderful to even see Hausa Muslims speak up, while my brown roof Afonja brothers keep mute

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Egalitarian1: 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
She is an epitome of egalitarianism

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Fingesi(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
All life battles are not fought same way. Buhari is a combatant, he was trained to fight with Guns, military and weapons of war. Osibanjo is trained to fight by the Power of Knowledge, and that he has once proven very effective in the fight to revive the economy of this Nation. Or have we forgotten that old adage "The pen is mightier than the sword". Biko, we are not cattles, stop leading us like one. PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THIS COUNTRY O, BIKO LETS USE WISDOM O.

Osibanjo is a good match for President Buhari. I think the both of them are doing just fine eehhnn
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by jerrymej(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
Wow,,, she speaks from her heart... I mean she's passionate about the masses..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by aolawale025: 5:22pm On May 19, 2017
dealslip:

Couldn't have put it better

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Donraqh(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2017
Things are greatly falling apart. Nigeria is passing through its worst form of challenges since birth.
Indeed, there was a country......

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
Kudos! One of the very few sane northern voice!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Sammiejokes(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
This woman must be on osogbo weed, Osinbajo can't do a thing yet he signed 3 executive orders one being ease if doing business. He said the president is holding her from achieving her career dreams. I no fit laugh
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by pally123: 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
dealslip:
E no go finish der. Dem go tie Dasuki and Jonathan to am
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
Buhari is the worst thing i ever voted!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography & Profile: Moji Christianah Adeyeye - NAFDAC DG / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.