Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (79757 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 10:16pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oh I get it now. There's time for everything.

Sure I enjoy a lot of things but what I enjoy most is travelling. I like to discover new things. Meeting new people. Most especially the remote areas cheesy. I find pleasure in that
grin. Of course, that much is (kinda) obvious. You love adventure too.

Ever being to Gambia?
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Safiaa(f): 10:18pm On May 19, 2017
Definitely bleaching her skin. Cant stand it.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
grin. Of course, that much is (kinda) obvious. You love adventure too.

Ever being to Gambia?

No. Are you from there?
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 10:25pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

No. Are you from there?
Nah. Full-blooded Nigerian.

They kinda have lots of "remote areas" that are fun.. And tons of beaches too. That's why I asked.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Nah. Full-blooded Nigerian.

They kinda have lots of "remote areas" that are fun.. And tons of beaches too. That's why I asked.

Oh that's cool.

Have you been to this my side before?
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oh that's cool.

Have you been to this my side before?
No. But I plan on doing so during the WC qualifiers game in Sept. Hopefully I'd be able to make it cheesy
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
No. But I plan on doing so during the WC qualifiers game in Sept. Hopefully I'd be able to make it cheesy

Wooow. That will be so nice.

But it's going to be play in Yaounde. Hope u speak french grin
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 10:53pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wooow. That will be so nice.

But it's going to be play in Yaounde. Hope u speak french grin
Lol. That's the ish. That's exactly the reason I have never thought of visiting Cameroon. My French is soooo patchy! grin

But you once said there's an English speaking part in Yaoundé, though...
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. That's the ish. That's exactly the reason I have never thought of visiting Cameroon. My French is soooo patchy! grin

But you once said there's an English speaking part in Yaoundé, though...

Actually you will find some Anglophones and some Francophones who speak french but there's no English speaking part in Yaounde.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 11:09pm On May 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Actually you will find some Anglophones and some Francophones who speak french but there's no English speaking part in Yaounde.
Okay. I see.

It appears then that Douala is more Anglophone than Francophone. Because your English is at an above average level...
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vivypretty(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2017
zanga420:
is it your ass?
Ass no one is grabbing is that one ass?
Abeg face your package, or bring ass make person grab
mouth that only talks trash is that one mouth abeg close up n listen to the wise talk
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Vince77(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2017
kingsmaila:
No be Nyash. U go tire within 6 months

Nyash wey don tire am already. All doz tins for pictures na activities.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iammrjaai(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2017
gradeA:

3 shades of yellow.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 11:17pm On May 19, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Okay. I see.

It appears then that Douala is more Anglophone than Francophone. Because your English is at an above average level...

It's the same. The only difference is since Douala is the economic capital, people from all angles come here in search of greener pastures reason why you got to see so many Anglophones.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Shaballantin(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2017
vanida6:
wow lovely
are you for real??
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tomdon(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2017
48noble:
hml to makeup

A million likes
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by davidif: 12:18am On May 20, 2017
What is it with Nigerians and there obession with crude and tasteless pictures this days.
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:22am On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Her face is brighter than her hands.
Why do people like altering/enhancing their color?
its the foundation bro.. I.e the make up.. Its excessive
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 3:29am On May 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

It's the same. The only difference is since Douala is the economic capital, people from all angles come here in search of greener pastures reason why you got to see so many Anglophones.
Wow! I never knew Douala is the economic capital. I know so little about Africa's Francophone speaking countries.

I am going to make a conscious effort to make friends from all o'er Africa, henceforth cheesy
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Arsenalholic1: 3:29am On May 20, 2017
Thanks for the info. A lot of people have corrected me on that.
paybak:
its the foundation bro.. I.e the make up.. Its excessive
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Edum13656: 4:16am On May 20, 2017
labanji:
Mtcheeeew
Biafravd girls no get yansh where Afonja dey walahi... Igbo women dey learn.
My wife yansh nah times 2 confirm.

who dash u wife?
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by shinarlaura(f): 6:23am On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Wow! I never knew Douala is the economic capital. I know so little about Africa's Francophone speaking countries.

I am going to make a conscious effort to make friends from all o'er Africa, henceforth cheesy

Lol. It will be a nice idea

1 Like

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ijayebonyi(f): 6:31am On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

I know guys are contributing, but the rate is becoming alarmingly
Sure it's alarming, and the girls fail to be proud of their colour just to please somebody and I keep wondering what colour got to do with Love
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On May 20, 2017
She still they package what he has already knack and smooch . I wonder where this world is going self smhw
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iamdapsyj(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2017
kingsmaila:
No be Nyash. U go tire within 6 months

Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zanga420: 8:23am On May 20, 2017
vivypretty:

mouth that only talks trash is that one mouth
abeg close up n listen to the wise talk
what's your business in the ass being grabbed? Is it your ass? Is the owner or grabber complaining.
If he like let him grab the boo.bs, it doesn't concern you. Mind your business.
Wise talk my foot. Face front joor
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Glock9(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
Checkout the complexion on her knuckles and knees. The guy money go maintain am sha
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Queenakande(f): 9:29am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=technicallyrich post=56687566] you no try at all
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by technicallyrich(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Queenakande post=56699044][/quote]
How what have I done wrong slay queen
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Slurity(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Her face is brighter than her hands.
Why do people like altering/enhancing their color?
but you can look sha
Re: Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Queenakande(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2017
technicallyrich:

How what have I done wrong slay queen
why did you have to rubbish Yoruba ladies like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.