Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (74817 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by PapiNigga: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na wah, na real wah...
Adewale still can't believe he's going to be the sole proprietor of Damilola's property in few weeks time...  Lol
see the look on his face tho. #Ademilola2017

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wetin be your own ? No be im get am

Though the something too soft.
The babe fine and the guy look like Obesere

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by SINZ: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oshey! Ma nigguh! cool

gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by dacovajnr: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
That ass So fuvcuking grab-able..But na still septic Tank..and I no like ladies with protruding Tummies grin the guy look though more like "Wa fe ku laleyi" grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by searchng4love: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
hmmm am still searching...mimzyy is that you?

NB I CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE HOW HAPPY THE GUY LOOKS GOING INTO THE MARITAL UNION....HOPE FIVE -TEN YEARS TIME HE WILL STILL BE THAT HAPPY...

PICTURE CHECKERS ASSOC. NL (PCAN) IBADAN CHAPTER

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
I don't get d concept of a guy, grabbing a girl's ass in photoshoots trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lucky nigga
Even he cant believe his good fortune

10 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hehehehe cheesy

You go fear stamp of possession na undecided

I love her cheekbones wink kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
In all honesty, I can't believe my joystick actually ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

#Nobody should quote me# cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by olaolulazio(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
He went for her selling point..

9 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by freeborn76(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
But they are not married yet abi? There was a time you couldn't visit a girl in her house for fear of her father molesting you; even when you both walked in the street, you maintained a 5m distance so that people would not suspect you guys are 'doing it'. Today, you grab a woman's butt, boobs and other parts unmentionable and post it as pre-wedding pictures...na wao, na real wah!

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by maberry(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
E go tire you

13 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by olaolulazio(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
I can't believe my joystick ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

# Nobody should quote me#
Will pray for u in our church today... You have some marine spirit tormenting you. Did I just quote you?

36 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
MOD BRAIN DEY PAIN AM ABI? THIS ONE NA NEWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wo bose bu idi omolomo... grin grin shocked shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by niggi4life(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jokes apart, the girl fine and set well well cool

5 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by maberry(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:

Keep your joystick in check

7 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by jonili(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
That ass So fuvcuking grab-able..But na still septic Tank..and I no like ladies with protruding Tummies grin
you said it all bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by IecheM(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
The way the guy grabbed the ass and closed his eyes in his mind he will be like all this thing only for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Naughtytboy: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
My dick is charged up for that ass

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by HarveySpecter1: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ggf
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by princeonx: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't d concept of grabbing a guy, grabbing a girl ass in photoshoot trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.
Lol relax! It's nothing but sh!tbox lol
But seriously though this president wedding thing don dey too much. Even people wey their bride price no complete too Wan take president wedding pictures.
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by BBPIA(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Grab her by her yansh...we celebrate her royal Yanshesty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by softwerk(f): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm, seeing these pictures marriage just dey hungry me kiss kiss

Can't wait to start having regular sex cry cry cry (In Linda Ikeji's voice) grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by obiorathesubtle: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Groom must be an Assenal fan.

5 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by IVORY2009(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
my woman, my everything, my woman oooooo grin
Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Chidizman(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLchikeeto:
I don't d concept of grabbing a guy, grabbing a girl ass in photoshoot trending these days................4 me,it makes d girl looks slutty............see how d guy grab d ass like say na him pillow.

Is it your ass? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just the way I like grabbing them big booty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Something u will keep having every night till u get tired.
Bad concept for public view

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
In all honesty, I can't believe my joystick actually ere'cted mere looking at the picture shocked

#Nobody should quote me# cool
You have joined bad gang shocked

6 Likes

Re: Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ok na him . . get d baka cheesy cheesy so he fit do Anytin he like

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.