Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) (40577 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by eazymoni: 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
the Mr kingsily actually tot he was fighting a man.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by riczy(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2017
Money don yab ha husband
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by fortune1968: 7:26pm On May 19, 2017
emeejinsm:
that woman look rogged , i don't think she was beaten for no reason
No .But, violence is one of their many negative trademarks .No be ibo ?
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
thornapple:

How did you know Mr?
Don't tell me by her looks.

I am a psychologist my dear it is my job. Just look at the fighting stance exhibited by the woman. She is still ready to rumble but unable to. I went to your profile picture and I want to tell you whom I think you are from that photo.
1. You are in high demand by members of the opposite sex
2. You are a very religious person. Your Mum in particular.
3. You like fashion but not excessive.
4. You smile a lot
5. You are always with your phone
6 you are educated but not versatile in knowledge. Reading too much romance novels.
7. Forum like this is where you can assert yourself
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Surestontop(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
lilytender:
Nigerian women, please control your tongue. Nigerian men are depressed and frustrated as a result of the economic recession. Please, don't allow yourself to be used to pay for Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Goatluck/Buhari's sins. A frustrated man is a dangerous man. Avoid danger. If a frustrated man abuses your father and your mother even if he slaps you once, just walk away before he starts punching you, you wont die. Silence is golden in time of recession.
true talk oo. Naso one cab driver dey abuse me early in the morning yesterday. I remembered all the news about beating by those drivers, I just kept mute as if I wasn't even there. Things are hard enough for people, not to be beaten on top nonsense. I already knew he is a trouble maker and I won't stoop so low to his level. Avoid trouble always things will get better
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by morereb10: 7:36pm On May 19, 2017
all this stuwpid women wey full everywhere

in fact sometimes some women need real beating.

they cant mind dem selves.

if i be her husband come find out say na she find trouble, I go go shake the man who beat am

anam alike nonsense

a woman that looks that will be a fighter
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by limamintruth: 7:42pm On May 19, 2017
Fear South! grin
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by nuelsam: 7:46pm On May 19, 2017
emeejinsm:
what the heck is wrong with you negro ? Are you trying to say that its a fabricated stuff ? #STfU
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
I am not in support of violence against any human but sometimes these women take men for granted knowing fully well the society will support them against the man of anything should happen. Just some minutes ago, one woman was dragging a man's cloth and insulting him just because they were both hustling for bus at Ojota. And whenever such occurs, everybody will expect the man to be cool and not react as if he's an emotionless log of wood without pride and dignity. People will say "You're a man, just leave her" "You're a man, you are not expected to be fighting" "You're a man, don't retaliate..."

U think the society should be fair when harassment issues occur. Men get more harassed than women, albeit verbally and sometimes it causes even more psychological damage than physical abuse

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2017
Do you have a phone number let me give the Man to call you......
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:

I am a psychologist my dear it is my job. Just look at the fighting stance exhibited by the woman. She is still ready to rumble but unable to. I went to your profile picture and I want to tell you whom I think you are from that photo.
1. You are in high demand by members of the opposite sex
2. You are a very religious person. Your Mum in particular.
3. You like fashion but not excessive.
4. You smile a lot
5. You are always with your phone
6 you are educated but not versatile in knowledge. Reading too much romance novels.
7. Forum like this is where you can assert yourself

Woooooow!!!!!
Where did you learn this skill?.
I want to have it too. smiley

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
Timileyin008:
He don' beat woman commot for her body make her look like man
hahaha I feel say na only me see am lol hahaha grin
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
thornapple:

Woooooow!!!!! Where did you learn this skill?. I want to have it too. smiley
true or false
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:

true or false

Mostly true but i try to be versatile.

So how do i get this skill?. cheesy
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
thornapple:

Mostly true but i try to be versatile.
So how do i get this skill?. cheesy
download it From google play
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:

download it From google play

You must be joking.
ok, what's the name of the App and can you use it to tell me something about my on&off friend, Sincere4u.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2017
thornapple:

You must be joking.
ok, what's the name of the App and can you use it to tell me something about my on&off friend, Sincere4u.

psycho202 app
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
Beat his wife for no reason lies
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:

psycho202 app
ok, thanks
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Dionnetech: 9:10pm On May 19, 2017
I was at the crime scene with my guys,but we never chop as at that time,so we no fit settle fight. Our believe be say na people wey belle full they fight so we kukuma leave them.
embarassedbut we think say na two grown men theY fight ooh

Bro @ AkinPhysicist come and see something. Bro abeg reply my PM
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2017
That man must not go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 9:29pm On May 19, 2017
Dionnetech:
I was at the crime scene with my guys,but we never chop as at that time,so we no fit settle fight. Our believe be say na people wey belle full they fight so we kukuma leave them.
embarassedbut we think say na two grown men theY fight ooh
Bro @ AkinPhysicist come and see something. Bro abeg reply my PM

wetin dey shele? Abeg code me first before I check mail.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Timileyin008: 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahaha I feel say na only me see am lol hahaha grin

only you see Wetin dey obvious for everyone to see lol
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
yemmight:
One stupid man go beat my wife to stupor and even losing her eye and I will be looking for human right lawyer. When dem no swear for my generation. The judgement is in my hand pronto.
what if na Joshua beat am?
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Pengician(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Human rights lawyer and Due Process advocate,Emeka Ugwuonye shared the chat he had with a witness who claimed to live in the same neighbourhood where the event happened. According to the witness, the woman pictured was allegedly assaulted by one Mr. Kingsley for no reason. The witness added that the victim can no longer see with one of her eyes.

See chat below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/19/photos-man-beats-another-mans-wife-to-stupor-blinds-one-of-her-eyes

Chai.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by bardiprecious: 11:06pm On May 19, 2017
real men don't abuse ladies
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by twerkjack: 11:49pm On May 19, 2017
emeejinsm:
im sorry to say this but ur as good as an animal and you desrve to die..
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by segzybam(m): 11:54pm On May 19, 2017
How can a man beat a woman for no reason. Nobody asked that simple question. It may be a wrong reason but don't tell me he just saw her on the road and started hitting her.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by twerkjack: 11:57pm On May 19, 2017
lilytender:
Nigerian women, please control your tongue. Nigerian men are depressed and frustrated as a result of the economic recession. Please, don't allow yourself to be used to pay for Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Goatluck/Buhari's sins. A frustrated man is a dangerous man. Avoid danger. If a frustrated man abuses your father and your mother even if he slaps you once, just walk away before he starts punching you, you wont die. Silence is golden in time of recession.
so in other words, men feel free to let out your frustration on your wives and women endure it with understanding....lol....guy I must say I admire your foolishness and level of ignorance, it's legendary....
keep it up....
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by segzyndpep(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2017
lilytender:

Lol. Nice writeup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.