Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) (40574 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by NaeChris: 12:46am On May 20, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Human rights lawyer and Due Process advocate,Emeka Ugwuonye shared the chat he had with a witness who claimed to live in the same neighbourhood where the event happened. According to the witness, the woman pictured was allegedly assaulted by one Mr. Kingsley for no reason. The witness added that the victim can no longer see with one of her eyes.

See chat below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/19/photos-man-beats-another-mans-wife-to-stupor-blinds-one-of-her-eyes

''for no reason'' Is the man a lunatic?
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Timileyin008: 2:40am On May 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahaha I feel say na only me see am lol hahaha grin
abi only you don see am ni grin wetin dey obvious cheesy
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Human rights lawyer and Due Process advocate,Emeka Ugwuonye shared the chat he had with a witness who claimed to live in the same neighbourhood where the event happened. According to the witness, the woman pictured was allegedly assaulted by one Mr. Kingsley for no reason. The witness added that the victim can no longer see with one of her eyes.

See chat below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/19/photos-man-beats-another-mans-wife-to-stupor-blinds-one-of-her-eyes

It's a lie. You can not beat another person's wife 'for no reason'. Must have taken some serious beating though but her countenance doesn't look like one of a peaceful woman. I don't support violence against anybody at that, hence the beater should be appropriately dismembered or given the option of harakiri. In this piece, beat, beaten and beating enter one chance.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2017
whitebeard:
NCAN inspectorcheesy we want kingsley's full name..my boys are here

The NCAN Igbo division does not associate itself with such atrocities and it's perpetrators.

Thanks.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Oweku: 10:58am On May 20, 2017
op said he beat another man's wife for no reason......guys let's be serious do u think its possible for a man to just walk up to another Mans wife and start beating her? although am not supporting his action b but something has gone wrong somewhere... sadop said he beat another man's wife for no reason......guys let's be serious do u think its possible for a man to just walk up to another Mans wife and start beating her? although am not supporting his action b but something has gone wrong somewhere...
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by yemmight(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
bayinq25:
what if na Joshua beat am?
Professional boxers dnt harrass opposite sex. Its part of the rule.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2017
deebrain:

The NCAN Igbo division does not associate itself with such atrocities and it's perpetrators.

Thanks.
NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragon's dome division, we would like u to admit that the concerned individual we referring to is an Easterner..I still have my men on standby..over...!!

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Dionnetech: 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

wetin dey shele? Abeg code me first before I check mail.

Nothing much oo i need help, not financially ooh grin
More of a advice sir
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2017
yemmight:

Professional boxers dnt harrass opposite sex. Its part of the rule.
Read about Tyson and Mayweather.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On May 21, 2017
thornapple:
So where is her husband?.

Sincere4u what will you do if you find yourself in this situation?.
God doesn't let temptations above what we could bear to befall us.
On the other hand, Nobody that knows me will lift a finger on my wife.....
FACT
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by chukapella: 3:56pm On May 23, 2017
some men have degree in beating shaa..that man must be a professional panel beater.
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by lilytender: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2017
latsy:

I know your type who blame the victim will soon show up.
Cowards who won't face their fellow men but show superiority
when they see a weaker opponent.
A beast will always behave like a beast.

Are you on your period? Where in my post did I support any animal that beats his wife. Take your medication as at when due.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.