Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men (3027 Views)

Coronavirus: Our Men Are Fucking Us Too Much- Ghana Women Protest / Two kenyan women stripped And beaten for raping a 53 year old man(pics) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
where are the naija guys make una port to kenya na

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by abbeylincon23: 4:42pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by whitebeard(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
KENYA

Definition: A group of people with high level of libido
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by StarBukola(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
Y am I not surprised?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
StarBukola:
Y am I not surprised?
why?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by SexyNairalander: 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
booked
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by subtlemee(f): 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
Chai! See free punnies tongue
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by def111(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
where are the naija guys make una port to kenya na

No be lie oh, I have been there

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Crownadex(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
chishos !!! when Niger women dey do as them like

over to you Niger guys

Bail is free ..... haa sorry Visa is free

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
And some Nigerian bìtches are disrespecting us. Make una no worry we go leave this country for una grin
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
First twas Ghanaians asking for male prisoners to be freed to bed them,now its Kenya.Who knows SA could be next.
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
LATTER TO KENYAIN WOMEN

I honorable barrister chief onye nkuzi ndi nkuzi also known as doublewahala have witnessed beyond dismay

That you need more men
*qustions*

Are the ones you have lazy?

Are they one 1mins man?

Which part of the country do u need man to be sent from

I hope is not naija?

Because the meaningful ones we have here, recession is getting the best from them

The available ones we have here are lazy

*ADIVCE*
Becareful of what you wish for

Don't let naija guyz flood there

Sign
MANAGEMENT
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
def111:

No be lie oh, I have been there
share your testimony na
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
LATTER TO KENYAIN WOMEN

I honorable barrister chief onye nkuzi ndi nkuzi also known as doublewahala have witnessed beyond dismay

That you need more men
*qustions*

Are the ones you have lazy?

Are they one 1mins man?

Which part of the country do u need man to be sent from

I hope is not naija?

Because the meaningful ones we have here, recession is getting the best from them

The available ones we have here are lazy

*ADIVCE*
Becareful of what you wish for

Don't let naija guyz flood there

Sign
MANAGEMENT
hehehe den no knw naija guys are nt smiling
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by jashar(f): 6:24pm On May 19, 2017
Kenya again... grin grin grin

That Country sha...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
And some Nigerian bìtches are disrespecting us. Make una no worry we go leave this country for una grin
abeg leave so dat we go get surplus punany
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
First twas Ghanaians asking for male prisoners to be freed to bed them,now its Kenya.Who knows SA could be next.
dat shud be a seen prophecy
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Count South Africa out, we're spoiled for choice down here. Each one of us could have a gang bàng if we wanted to.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by LePrezident(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Count South Africa out, we're spoiled for choice down here. Each one of us could have a gang bàng if we wanted to.

Gang bàng grin
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:14pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:
Are u sure dey dat dey don't have high hiv rate

Bcus cameroon don cry des kain b4 only 4 me 2 find out dat dey hav high hiv rate
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Gang bàng grin

Uh huh wink Too many men. Those complaining GH & Kenyan women, their boos are probably here & we welcomed them with open legs...ahem...I meant...OPEN ARMS grin
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
Keenysbojan:

Bcus cameroon don cry des kain cry b4 only 4 me 2 find out dat dey hav high hiv rate
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by LePrezident(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Uh huh wink Too many men

Lol, kindly gist me when the did is done cool
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, kindly gist me when the did is done cool

I don't kiss & tell wink
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Uh huh wink Too many men. Those complaining GH & Kenyan women, their boos are probably here & we welcomed them with open legs...ahem...I meant...OPEN ARMS grin
Kenya has more men than women though.
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Kenya has more men than women though.

So why are they complaining if that's the case? The men should be the ones protesting
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by siie: 7:35pm On May 19, 2017
Lies everywhere.. Just come out and say the truth na,"all ya guyz are ugly. Who no like better thing cool
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

i love south african girls, pls can u get me one?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Bcus cameroon don cry des kain cry b4 only 4 me 2 find out dat dey hav high hiv rate
how do u expect me to knw?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by LePrezident(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't kiss & tell wink

undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by mamachizzy(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2017
the govt should import men or what?
Re: Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men by Keenysbojan(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2017
ZarZar:

pls lets be friends i need south african girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Crying Photos With Snapchat Flower Filter On Her Head / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) / I Really Need A Wet Pussy To Suck Here In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.