Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) (3025 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 / Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Revolva(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Came across this as at going through the web and decided to share

Read Below:

A man asked “What age group of ladies should i approach if i really want to settle down?”

The answer is not far fetched but before i answer i would like to state emphatically that age is no factor as we have some teenagers who are more matured mentally and psychologically than ladies in their thirties but nevertheless i will advice that any man who really wants to settle down should forget approaching ladies below the age of 25years because most of these ladies are still not sure of what they want in a man.

Majority of ladies below 25 don’t even have enough experience to go into marriage and will rather want to still play around in the name of dating and if you check most ladies who marry below the age of 25, you will be surprised to find out that it was a circumstantial decision as a result of unexpected pregnancy or parental pressures to mention a few.

So the question is…what age group should a man consider if he really wants to settle down and the answer is clear, i will advice you go for ladies of 25years and above and the higher the age the better. WHY?

1) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are matured in mind because most of them are experienced..

2) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are set for true love and never too interested on a man’s MONEY.

3) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are financially INDEPENDENT.

4) The longevity of a lady’s beauty is seen fully in her late 20s and early 30s.

5) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have no business with DOUBLE DATING.

6) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.

7) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties know what they want in life, unlike d early 20’s

cool Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties have a decent DRESS SENSE.

9) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are COURAGEOUS.

10) Most ladies in their late twenties or early thirties are admirable with heart-melting MANNER which can be a natural virtue or as a result of past experience.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by tosyne2much(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think there are two sides to it.. There are ladies that are up to 30 years yet they are walking around with dumb skulls. No dreams, no vision, very childish and annoying

Well, I partially agree with you that most ladies below age 25 are still basking in fantasies. Their major priority is how to watch BBNaija, claim feminists, parade Mr Biggs, seek attention and follow anything on trouser

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nairaland girls who disagree with this post are under 25....

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by kunlesufyan(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
I dunno about this but my target of getting married is after i retired from my work grin

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I dunno about this but my target of getting married is after i retired from my work grin

at age 70 I guess
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
dingbang:
at age 70 I guess

grin

Im planning to have an early retirement but still aiming at 65 cheesy grin

Hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by hisgrace090: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes, for men who want mature minds.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Evablizin(f): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy

Okayyyy ooohhhhh.

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by QueenSekxy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
k
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Henitan24(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op you're absolutely right for men who want to avoid unnecessary headache and argument in their marital life.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Blackhawk01: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
#BS
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Trailblazer93: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Im planning to have an early retirement but still aiming at 65 cheesy grin
Hahahahah
Let it be unto you as you have wished
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Joislim(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
I disagree 100%

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Dandiaz72(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Maybe, maybe not... marriage is about finding the right partner(someone U can connect with)

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by yhemster(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kinda true, bt the down side is ladies in post 25 years old (more emphasis on post 30) don learn the craft of packaging. They don sabi package to be seen as "wife materials" but post wedding day husband will start noticing strange characters.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be very vigilant.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Olalan(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
In as much as you raise some valid points they are not cast in stone, some below 25 ladies are more mature than some 30 years old ladies. Pray you meet the right person. Omotola was 18 when she met her hubby as from what we see the union is still standing strong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by ghost08(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Revolva:

most ladies "NOT" in their late twenties and early thirties will not like this thread.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by toyoC1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
like this girl.
she will be such a pain
only 22.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am happy the op attached most to his statements. Some ladies are naturally dumb and don't know what they want in a man even after 35 years old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by youngbelieve(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
See op forget dah tin ooo,I need not remind u dat dis is de 21st century..... Times are really changing, so u shouldn't be surprised if de reverse is actually d case
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Nedfed(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
I pray no man suffer set back
When a man lost his job
Then you knw woman can give headache irrespective of age
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op ur assumption is not always true oo.Daniella Okeke and Cossy Orjiakor wey still dey slay and dey do high class abuja runz are they not over 25 yrs? Is Daniella Okeke not in her early 30s? Wat of cossy? If i am correct is cossy not in her 40s? Yet both ladies still dey run after politicians and rich money bags.truth be toldcheesy..most ladies who slay and runz in their early youth do it up to their old age.make i come show u one 68 yr old slaymama near my area u go hailcheesy.point is op there still some older ladies who slay and waste their life aboutcheesy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nedfed:
I pray no man suffer set back
When a man lost his job
Then you knw woman can give headache irrespective of age
GBAM!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by LordKO(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to any man (person) who has achieved self-realization is marrying someone who hasn't achieved same feat. Meanwhile, as much as self-realization almost has nothing to do with age yet, it's nearly impossible to find a lady who achieves it before the age of 25. So, I partially agree with the OP.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by ib0221: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
@ op, you are totally wrong. Age has nothing to do with emotional maturity, double dating, cheating, childishness, and what have you. It is basically a question of choice ruled by desire, environment and experience. Remenber, you all, marriage is work. Whether you octogenarian or todler does not matter.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by leonard002(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op some of your points are valid. But generally, why would a 22 or so year old girl want to get into marriage? Why the hurry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by proeast(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
You really have a point, in fact all your postulations are valid. The so called sweet sixteens are mostly immature with unrealistic view to life, Yemi Alade's songs are their favorite. To worsen matters, it appears as if their stvpidity is directly proportional to their physical beauty. The flip side of marrying older ladies is that you feel like they are left overs with weather beaten pvssy mileage. I need to get married ASAP but I'm yet to find my wife!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by proeast(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Op ur assumption is not always true oo.Daniella Okeke and Cossy Orjiakor wey still dey slay and dey do high class abuja runz are they not over 25 yrs? Is Daniella Okeke not in her early 30s? Wat of cossy? If i am correct is cossy not in her 40s? Yet both ladies still dey run after politicians and rich money bags.truth be toldcheesy..most ladies who slay and runz in their early youth do it up to their old age.make i come show u one 68 yr old slaymama near my area u go hailcheesy.point is op there still some older ladies who slay and waste their life aboutcheesy.
You missed where op said most, which means there are still exceptions.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
proeast:
You missed where op said most, which means there are still exceptions.
more and more ladies in their 30s and even 40s are slaying these days.if u see a lady in her 30s that is focused then probably she never slayed when she was in her 20s.once a slayer..always a slayercheesy.there's no exception to any rule.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by amokeme(f): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think there are two sides to it.. There are ladies that are up to 30 years yet they are walking around with dumb skulls. No dreams, no vision, very childish and annoying

Well, I partially agree with you that most ladies below age 25 are still basking in fantasies. Their priority is how to watch BBNaija, seek attention and follow anything on trouser
I agree with the bold more.. and I think the relativity should be applied in both paragraphs.. A whole lot of young ladies (below 25) have focus and goals with what they want to do with life, and believe me , this goals are positive. I hardly see a young lady above 15 who is not into one business or the other (legitimate)... no matter how small or simple. They engage themselves positively... even if it's not business, they learn a skill or enrol in self development programmes.

But when it comes to marriage, obviously... A lady above 25 will be more interested in that than a lady below 25, which is normal and not a bad thing atall.. we have cases where even the above 25s are not all that kin on getting married..., doesn't mean is bad.. priorities differs among us all.
Is just orientation the way I see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Marry A Lady Below The Age Of 25 (MUST-READ) by amokeme(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Revolva:

Read Below:

A man asked “What age group of ladies should i approach if i really want to settle down?”

Preferred age group of ladies to settle down with is just a social construct. I'll say what Is YOUR preferred/comfortable age group? Find a girl and get in touch with her personality. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved Dating Him? / She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / Is Forsage Scam??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.