Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association (33995 Views)

Nigeria Vs Chadian Military: Checkout Their Strength And Artillery / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by sweetgala(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
And here we were laughing at the governor when he knew what he was doing ..

I salute their hardwork, it's far more respectable​ than yahoo money

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Shaballantin(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
lenghtinny:
Nothing wey no get association for naija
gbagam! Even mmm victims get there's
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Ajewealth123(m): 6:08am On May 20, 2017
Mrlouis:

Who is that ugly creep you uploaded? Is that you?
is it possible you may be blind and don't know it?
You can check my dp and compare what I uploaded. You need to visit an optician and a psychiatrist
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Mrlouis: 6:14am On May 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
is it possible you may be blind and don't know it?
You can check my dp and compare what I uploaded. You need to visit an optician and a psychiatrist
I checked and Then its you..u just Confirmed it yourself...half-brained reetard.. Ugly creep
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Mrlouis: 9:25am On May 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
your stupidity baffles me and the level of hatred poverty have inculcate into your life is amusing! Am I the family curse that is pursuing you up and down or am I ur generations problem? Why take out your hatred on me? Blame your family especially your parents and take out your grievances on them not me.

I didn't even mention you to start with.
Be very careful
Lol..you wanna cry? Creep talking of Family curse? DAT pix of you u uploaded is d perfect example of an ancestral curse..and might I add, I wonder how u stumbled on a phone...make no mistakes, reetards like you only know know to drool around and be a liability to others around them..

Reply me boy..if u don't, you are daft..and if you do, u just proved what I said above.
Either ways Nigga, u still a Wanabe Punk
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Ajewealth123(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2017
Mrlouis:

Lol..you wanna cry? Creep talking of Family curse? DAT pix of you u uploaded is d perfect example of an ancestral curse..and might I add, I wonder how u stumbled on a phone...make no mistakes, reetards like you only know know to drool around and be a liability to others around them..

Reply me boy..if u don't, you are daft..and if you do, u just proved what I said above.
Either ways Nigga, u still a Wanabe Punk
i know what your problem is so no need exchanging banters with you.
But let me enlighten you.
So many people get into trouble,receive curses, never amount to nothing and never do well in life because they have a loose mouth and think they know how to talk,just for your future sake,caution your mouth so it won't put you in trouble someday. You may sometimes exchange banter with someone who may never forgive you. That's my advice to you.
You don't need to reply me cos I won't dignify you again with one.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Mrlouis: 1:13pm On May 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
i know what your problem is so no need exchanging banters with you.
But let me enlighten you.
So many people get into trouble,receive curses, never amount to nothing and never do well in life because they have a loose mouth and think they know how to talk,just for your future sake,caution your mouth so it won't put you in trouble someday. You may sometimes exchange banter with someone who may never forgive you. That's my advice to you.
You don't need to reply me cos I won't dignify you again with one.
U really did reply didn't you? Lol...well for someone with such mental and psychological impairment as yours, I need not expect much...the wielder of curses, lol...why not do a lil research on your progeny to know your own future (that is if there will be one)..shame dey catch me on ur behalf..gerrarahia
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Ajewealth123(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2017
Mrlouis:

U really did reply didn't you? Lol...well for someone with such mental and psychological impairment as yours, I need not expect much...the wielder of curses, lol...why not do a lil research on your progeny to know your own future (that is if there will be one)..shame dey catch me on ur behalf..gerrarahia
Cc mynd44
Cc seun

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.