Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association (33974 Views)

Nigeria Vs Chadian Military: Checkout Their Strength And Artillery / Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Faulty Armoured Truck In War Zone / Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by kinibigdeal(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
I think Otom is trying to manage the state resourced judiciously
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Alariwo2: 8:28pm On May 19, 2017
HRich:
Comparing Governor Samuel Ortom and Governor Fayose and Rochas

Ortom is far better than Obiano.. all willie knows is to be running to America, no achievement whatsoever in Anambra, just paper propangada (ugwu export comes to mind)

let them switch and see how well he'll perform

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by kayjee101: 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
I laugh at our savagery. Can't believe this; in 2017 my God.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Akinz0126(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
Chai Naija politicians don finish Us ah swear the more I think about it the more I begin to wonder if actually our leaders dey use Juju for us abeg aw long shall we continue to pretend that all is well whereas all is actuall WELL(kanga)in yoruba language.

"Nigerians are the only set of people in which when push to the wall pass through the wall"..........A human right activist

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by HRich(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Ortom is far better than Obiano..
let them switch and see how well he'll perform
Hahahahahahahaha, Sir please don't go there, I don't have strength to laugh

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
Governor of the year

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Ejiphill09(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
Where is Omekalive? come ooo your attention is needed here for clarification and confirmation. lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by NabeelAbu: 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
job is job. pushing wheel Barrow is not baaad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Coloradvantage(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
May, 2017.

PS: I agreed, the wheelbarrow niche is a lucrative one, given the food basket of the nation, a lot of movements of farm produce goes on by the second. The equipments are suppose to be relief materials to a particular circle of people, the manual skilled people, Mercenaries, if you will, refugees and probably, the not so privileged. [/quote]

for your mind you just made a whole lot of sense.... bros get some sleep
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by RingimKabir(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
joinnow:
There one guy that has 400 wheel barrow at mile 12
He hires it out on a daily bases at 300 per one and all is hired out to those abokis.
He pocket 12k daily.

I'm a proud Aboki but 400 X 300 = 120K

120,000 X 30 (days) = N3.6M Monthly.

This man is very rich!

He seems to think like Dangote (My fellow Aboki).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by uzoexcel(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
damage control
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by joinnow: 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
RingimKabir:

This man is very rich!

Sorry it's 40 not 400.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by adecares(f): 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
Wheel barrow pushing! Jesus Christ, when they don't have motorable roads and infrastructures, why won't it be a big deal. To me it's a big shame and slap to the leaders in the state.
God why am i still in this country.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by nkemjacob2(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
So dis is d kind of project ortom can offer to benue residence.... Lack of vision

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Mbediogu(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
eleojo23:
It's not that wheel barrow pushing is bad but I think most of these youths can be employed to do other less tasking and less hard-labour-like jobs.

Benue State has lots of fruits that waste every year. It beats my imagination to think that no single governor has ever thought of opening a juice production company or looking for investors that will invest ignoring to that direction in the state to create more jobs for the people.

The greatest tragedy in this world is to have all it takes to succeed but stA fruit juice factoryill live in poverty because of cluelessness on how to utilize the resources that you have.

Cement killed Benue economy the way oil is going to kill Nigeria. At a time everything revolved around Benue Cement Factory BCC at Yandev. Next to BCC was Benue Brewery. All the endowed and connected ladies became distributors.
A fruit juice company next to college of Agriculture Yandev was allowed to die on the drawing board. Now a shrewd business man bought over the dead BCC and is running it well. Same for the brewery. The fruit juice factory should be resurfaced. I am a concerned lover and in law of Benue state.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by pedi(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
no wonder there yeye governor buy am gave them,but him no fit stop Fulani from killing his people.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Lexusgs430: 9:08pm On May 19, 2017
I used to love Gboko. Those barrows go transport plenty yams.......
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Aroh48(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2017
eleojo23:
It's not that wheel barrow pushing is bad but I think most of these youths can be employed to do other less tasking and less hard-labour-like jobs.

Benue State has lots of fruits that waste every year. It beats my imagination to think that no single governor has ever thought of opening a juice production company or looking for investors that will invest in that direction in the state to create more jobs for the people.

The greatest tragedy in this world is to have all it takes to succeed but still live in poverty because of cluelessness on how to utilize the resources that you have.
mama Nkechi, give this guy 5 bottles of orijin with dog pepper soup. All of them nah for my head.bro, you sound like a food scientists.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 19, 2017
You are quite right. It is lucrative, not only in Benue state. And if everybody can afford it, then some will not be hiring it to others as business venture.

There are different categories of people with different skill sets. While the State will offer some direct employment, they will train some people, construct roads, hospitals etc. Some category of people can still be helped by providing a simple tool like a wheel barrow.

The post below will do more justice to the topic....

https://www.nairaland.com/3807050/much-ado-governor-ortom-wheel
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by drealzum(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2017
RingimKabir:

This man is very rich!

Thanks o. You just opened my eyes! it's like is this business am going to enter next . how much is a wheel barrow? will one be more than 5k?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Cardozzo(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2017
joinnow:
There one guy that has 400 wheel barrow at mile 12
He hires it out on a daily bases at 300 per one and all is hired out to those abokis.
He pocket 12k daily.

Lies Lies Lies Lies.............TFUD. For NLanders with Lies
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by precious1967(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
ignorance. can their children inherit d job or can they receive gratitute/pension? lack of knowledge is worryin dem.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by PqsMike: 9:36pm On May 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Gov ortom,the man who see's into their heart and fulfill their future's heart desire

I've always seen the picture of the man u attached..? I'll like to know the story behind him....or perhaps his name ....
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Ajewealth123(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2017
PqsMike:

I've always seen the picture of the man u attached..? I'll like to know the story behind him....or perhaps his name ....
my broda even me will like to know.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Mrlouis: 9:51pm On May 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Gov ortom,the man who see's into their heart and fulfill their future's heart desire
Who is that ugly creep you uploaded? Is that you?
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Mrlouis: 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
Sebastine1994:
So benue economy depends on wheelbarrow boys. There are the breeding ground for touts. Do some introspection and ask yourself some deep question. Is this the future we want for our youth. There are okada union everywhere, but does it add anything to the life of the okada men? Big men have hijacked their union and charge all sort of unscrupulous tax. These rich men are taking advantage of some Hard-working youths. The election they have is a charade.
Did he give any of his relatives these wheelbarrow?
Their youths there are daft bro..they only know how to make trouble and hate on progressing non-indegenes.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
iammrjaai:
Which way Nigeria
[size=8pt][/size]dat way
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Ppl dey
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by joinnow: 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
Cardozzo:

Lies Lies Lies Lies.............TFUD. For NLanders with Lies
It's 40 not 400
Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by reiddecuti: 10:19pm On May 19, 2017
lenghtinny:
Nothing wey no get association for naija
Even Association of Laughing in Devils Tongue. All na 4 Naija.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pushing Is A Lucrative Business In Benue, Checkout Their Association by PqsMike: 10:43pm On May 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers' / Defection: Agagu, Olabintan Lead Thousands Of PDP Members Into APC In Ondo / Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.