Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital (42822 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Tokziby: 10:53am On May 20, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I was told it also happens in the US. This is inhumane.

100% truth especially from prison and the south american immigrants. Although there are legal donors but there are black markets that emanates from the cartel in south America that does the job for them for a cheaper rate. from kideys, heart, lungs, eyes etc. A little google search will shed more lights on it.
Have a nice weekend. wink

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by kullozone(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2017
How can they bring someone unconscious to the hospital and the doctors just removed her kidney without talking to her first?
I don't understand oh!
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Hollasmall: 11:22am On May 20, 2017
salam1:
am not saying they r gud, I know dem to b racist but generalising ain't helping matters. Just because most Igbo's induldge in drug trafficking doesn't min all Igbo's r same

Yes I agree with you bro
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by MamaTej(f): 11:40am On May 20, 2017
This story is fake. That woman is an instagram comedian. Mummyindioha. Hungry Bloggers every where.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by seangy4konji: 2:42pm On May 20, 2017
This one weak me....
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
The devil is an Arab.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.