Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital (42811 Views)

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:07pm On May 19, 2017
Who's the owner of the hospital? Who are the doctors in charge in the hospital? They should go after these people ASAP they're aware of every thing about the wicked act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by MadCow1: 11:07pm On May 19, 2017
fuckerstard:

this stuff can be so annoying

Works better with a laptop.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2017
MadCow1:

Works better with a laptop.

Most times i use safari on my phone, i think it all depends on the host website
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by DollarAngel(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2017
This world is a wicked world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 19, 2017
Arabs are worst animals than Americans... Crazy psychopaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by teelaw4life(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2017
goshen26:

Na real prayer of those days during family morning prayer...Yoruba sha..

Hope it not only Yoruba that say it

Na for her mother tongue she take dey pray the prayer.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by bewacharlie(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2017
one side story...till the boss tell her own side of the story.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by rotimage(m): 1:53am On May 20, 2017
Hollasmall:
That what happens when you find greener pasture to the land of racist called Arab those guys are cruel and best of the worst human being.
I don't even know why blacks carry their religion for head like gala they only pretend like they like black but den hate black with Passion.
May God have mercy and help find the lady cause if the boss is a local am sorry no case.

I hail oooo... A beg I couldn't find where the op mentioned the Nationality or the Race the boss belongs...

Abi na just your own hatred make you dey goof

Point me to where you see am abeg??

Also mind you people do worse things down here and far West.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Jabioro: 4:06am On May 20, 2017
When you're not sick, how can you be operated without your consent and moreover dragging her to hospital, those doctors that perform such cruel operation needed to query.. International human right attention please

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Amberon: 4:18am On May 20, 2017
That is indeed a powerful prayer. Thanks for introducing me to it. I will start saying that prayer everyday.
teelaw4life:
The struggle for a better life. I'm reminded of a particular line of prayer by my grandma whenever we're about to start the day. It goes like this in english:

As we go forth in search of what to eat, let us not encounter what will eat us.

Very powerful prayer and an acknowledgment of the reality of the dangers we face everyday in the pursuit of good living.

I hope she gets necessary help and justice.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Sleekbaby(f): 5:03am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=ngoben post=56690502]dis story no look real to me[

Exactly, the husband is in SA, the children in Kenya, the hubby asked you to go check her up that her line is not going, your were directed that she is in India hospital, all the way from Kenya and you processed your paper to India, met the lady and his boss has gone to process his return ticket.

I don't understand.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by thesicilian: 5:26am On May 20, 2017
MadCow1:

If someone is going to steal your kidneys, I doubt they would take you to a hospital..

Normally they kidnap you, drug you, cut you open, rake what they need and bail.

This story sounds like that Tonto Dike's Nanny story.
And then when they finished stealing the kidney they revealed the secret to a complete stranger!
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by slowice(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2017
cry hmmm jesu, all this African country and bad news sef be like emmm abeg wey that sa presido pix sef.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by awa(m): 5:37am On May 20, 2017
Naija hard no doubt but instead of this kind of inhumane treatment make I stay back ohhhhhh..

Hunger no go kill us all for Naija....

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by adigun002(m): 5:45am On May 20, 2017
and I even doubt if any doctor will give you that much info in that situation... lies from the script of a film...
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by jashar(f): 6:05am On May 20, 2017
If it's true that hospital would be closed down
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by basic23111: 6:29am On May 20, 2017
how possible will doctor operate u in hospital and remove Ur kidney without your consent,,,There is more to this story
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by MMMscam: 6:30am On May 20, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/19/boss-removes-house-helps-kidney-and-disappears-to-leave-her-stranded-in-the-hospital/

Reportedly, she's from Uganda, her husband is in South Africa, the alleged incidence happened in Oman. So, @OP maybe you should forward this your "story" to the United Nations, not Nairaland, or are you just another desperate hungry blogger circulating dubious unsubstantiated fake news to clickbait stupid people?
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Hollasmall: 6:41am On May 20, 2017
rotimage:

I hail oooo... A beg I couldn't find where the op mentioned the Nationality or the Race the boss belongs...

Abi na just your own hatred make you dey goof

Point me to where you see am abeg??

Also mind you people do worse things down here and far West.

Bro I stayed in dubai for 4years and I do go to Oman and Bahrain whenever am on holiday they are golf countries I know what those animal are capable of doing.it only a local that can do such imagine taking someone to the hospital and remove her kindney without her approval it has happened to a lot of people in the hands of the local.just pray to God you don't be a victim of circumstance

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by emaraide: 6:50am On May 20, 2017
The is abuse of human right, government needs to come in, remove the man two kidney... Rubbish
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by tilz67: 6:52am On May 20, 2017
boost your financial status today, join the winning team today
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by topsam1(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2017
MadCow1:

If someone is going to steal your kidneys, I doubt they would take you to a hospital..

Normally they kidnap you, drug you, cut you open, rake what they need and bail.

This story sounds like that Tonto Dike's Nanny story.

Yh..what of the doctor that operated her? Was it done legally? Can someone just bring in a patient even in emergency and all he could do was to remove her kidney without any diagnosis? Well..the doctor too should be held responsible if the culprit is not found..IMO
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2017
Tokziby:
Organ harvesting has now become prevalent in the world but the media is not talking about it cry from U.S to Nigeria to Thailand home of organ harvesters.

May God protect us all from all this evil people.
I was told it also happens in the US. This is inhumane.
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by kingthreatz: 7:55am On May 20, 2017
This organ trade thing. Jesus Christ help us. Let us not start kidnapping ourselves to remove organs and sell

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by optm(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
if the story is tru, the doctors shld b arrested nd hv their licences revoked and the hospital shld be sued...
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by salam1(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2017
Hollasmall:
That what happens when you find greener pasture to the land of racist called Arab those guys are cruel and best of the worst human being.
I don't even know why blacks carry their religion for head like gala they only pretend like they like black but den hate black with Passion.
May God have mercy and help find the lady cause if the boss is a local am sorry no case.
bros don't even go dere if a simple Christian commit a crime DAT doesn't mean all Christians r bad. Will u use the Israel way of behavior to judge all Christians?
Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by Hollasmall: 9:28am On May 20, 2017
salam1:
bros don't even go dere if a simple Christian commit a crime DAT doesn't mean all Christians r bad. Will u use the Israel way of behavior to judge all Christians?

Bro most of the arabs are racist they can only do such to blacks they can't dear such even with an Indian

1 Like

Re: Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital by salam1(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2017
Hollasmall:

Bro most of the arabs are racist they can only do such to blacks they can't dear such even with an Indian
am not saying they r gud, I know dem to b racist but generalising ain't helping matters. Just because most Igbo's induldge in drug trafficking doesn't min all Igbo's r same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Ex-Police Officer & His Armed Robbery Gang Shot Dead In Imo By SARS (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.