Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire (2501 Views)

If God's Love Is Unconditional Why DO "Christians"(Religionists) Fear Him? / Unconditional Love? / Unconditional Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yes o, abu had declared temporary ceasefire.

Pls and pls don't come to our muslim section to derail topic or discussion, don't blaspheme in our section, by obliging the rule your section too will be free from harm. You are free to discuss ur Allah or muhammad even with blasphemy in ur section but don't bring it to our section. You are free to insult me am used to it.
Ciao
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by ayusman16(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
grin grin grin Abumumuni
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hehe did muttallab become afraid of allah's fairy tales being exposed? cheesy

sorry ceasefire not accepted. You cant use HAMAS tactics here.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by ancel(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Lol I cant believe this! Abuzo did the Nairaland Owner give you a final warning? Or Allah asked you to stop? Either way its a welcome development!
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yes o, abu had declared temporary ceasefire.

Pls and pls don't come to our muslim section to derail topic or discussion, don't blaspheme in our section, by obliging the rule your section too will be free from harm. You are free to discuss your Allah or muhammad even with blasphemy in your section but don't bring it to our section. You are free to insult me am used to it.
Ciao
@Abuzola
Very good decision here . . . one final food for thought =>

Agreement and disagreement have to do with words and concepts and theories.
They don't have anything to do with truth.
Truth is never expressed in words.
Truth is sighted suddenly, as a result of a certain attitude.
So you could be disagreeing with me and still sight the truth . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
@imhop- i know that does not constitute to nuisance, i don't ve problem with that, the bottomline is Blasphemy or aspersion
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by nuclearboy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Abu_Mighty:

Are you saying you will NOT insult Christianity anymore? No more "carpental crying god etc" again? No more fairy tales etc again? No more dancing for joy whenever any wannabee on NL decides to run his mouth on Christianity?

If yes, that'd be nice. But YOU? I go wan see dat O. Maybe now, you can actually read the Bible to learn not to abuse

In the meantime, ba wahala.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by ancel(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
imhotep:

@Abuzola

This imhotep guy sounds like an ancient sage of sorts. Your posts are always interesting, but I don't always see the truth in them tongue
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by nuclearboy(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2010
I think what Imhotep is saying is that the truth might have become known or obvious to the individual yet the individual continues to argue. This could be due to peer pressure, background, some form of shame ("I lost" syndrome) etc.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2010
nuclearboy:

I think what Imhotep is saying is that the truth might have become known or obvious to the individual yet the individual continues to argue. . .

And the (bitter, fanatical) arguments keep smothering the truths s/he might have come to know . . .
Bitter arguments frequently lead to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred blurs the vision of the Divine . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2010
ancel:

This imhotep guy sounds like an ancient sage of sorts. Your posts are always interesting, but I don't always see the truth in them tongue

Good. . .this means that the posts moved you to try to SEE . . .now that is something. Lets see how this moves you:

"The words of the scholar are to be understood. The words of the Master are not to be understood. They are to be listened to as one listens to the wind in the trees and the sound of the river and the song of the bird. They will awaken something within the heart that is beyond all knowledge"
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by niceguy10: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2010
AbuZola, who the hell do you think you are? Men you are full of Poo.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2010
davidylan:

Confirmed. Hes a joker the war continues. No Retreat, No Surrender
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nezan(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ OP; What difference does it make to your meaningless posts?
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Mavenb0x(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sorry to burst in on your enlightening conversation with ancel, but Imhotep, you say the words of the Master are not be understood? How did he become a master then? By a chance awakening in his/her heart?
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
Toba, are you serious ? Did you say no retreat no surrender ?

@davidylnd- You think am scared of the fairy tale thread i opened ? You no serious, my ceasefire is a legitimate one
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, are you serious ? Did you say no retreat no surrender ?

U have made evrybody to grow wild against u on Nairaland becos of your attitude. If u want a legitimate ceasefire, Write an open apology letter and post it on evry section on Nairaland.If u can do this, be sure of ceasefire if not forget. It is no retreat no Surrender
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mavenb0x:

Sorry to burst in on your enlightening conversation with ancel, but Imhotep, you say the words of the Master are not be understood? How did he become a master then? By a chance awakening in his/her heart?

By a painstaking[color=#990000][/color] awakening in his/her heart . . . after having transcended a lot of obstacles . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Mavenb0x(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
imhotep:

By a painstaking[/color] awakening in his/her heart . . . after having transcended a lot of obstacles . . .

@imhotep: Seeing that the overcoming of obstacles entails various techniques, do you not agree that instruction is a more secure route than a painstaking awakening that may or may not occur if it isn't managed or at least supervised in part? What then is the task of a disciple?

[color=#990000]Edit: And on the other hand, even if the process must need be painstaking, instruction will ensure that the necessary awakening is achieved when the painstaking process occurs. The instruction will ensure the master-to-be recognizes the presented opportunity for an enlightenment, the same way one may appreciate the song of a bird because he/she knows the beauty of music.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2010
Hmm omo na so you dey vex, o ga o.
I will only apologize to you and anybody will inquire so, therefore toba am sorry. War is not good let peace reign, and i will urge you to talk to your other xtrian who are fond of blashphemy islam.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by mazaje(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2010
The la-la is at it again. . . .Kai Abuzo la-la ka hakura ka ji ko? Saboda ba wan da zia sau ra re ka a nan. . . .Ka zama a bun dariya. . .Abuzo Ibn la-la
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mavenb0x:

@imhotep: Seeing that the overcoming of obstacles entails various techniques, do you not agree that instruction is a more secure route than a painstaking awakening that may or may not occur if it isn't managed or at least supervised in part? What then is the task of a disciple?

Edit: And on the other hand, even if the process must need be painstaking, instruction will ensure that the necessary awakening is achieved when the painstaking process occurs. The instruction will ensure the master-to-be recognizes the presented opportunity for an enlightenment, the same way one may appreciate the song of a bird because he/she knows the beauty of music.

Good points. Let me give you something more to chew on ->

DISCIPLE: "Is there anything I can do to make myself Enlightened?"

MASTER :"As little as you can do to make the sun rise in the morning."

DISCIPLE: "Then of what use are the spiritual excercises you prescribe?"

MASTER: "To make sure you are not asleep when the sun begins to rise"
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by kolaoloye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hmm omo na so you dey vex, o ga o.
I will only apologize to you and anybody will inquire so, therefore toba am sorry. War is not good let peace reign, and i will urge you to talk to your other xtrian who are fond of blashphemy islam.

Are you  sure you haven't forgotten something in the Quran (Chapter 9)

I said it long ago that you are a peace-loving man only that your religion is the problem.
You can still do better if you can give your life to Christ.
Jesus loves you,why don't you give him a chance?
grin
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by theseeker2: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
davidylan:

are you sure you have the galls to continue, with so much casualty on your side.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by PastorAIO: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
imhotep:

Good points. Let me give you something more to chew on ->

DISCIPLE: "Is there anything I can do to make myself Enlightened?"

MASTER :"As little as you can do to make the sun rise in the morning."

DISCIPLE: "Then of what use are the spiritual excercises you prescribe?"

MASTER: "To make sure you are not asleep when the sun begins to rise"

Humm Imhotep. Imo e tin pe. Your knowledge is getting fulfilled. I duff my hat to you sir.

Mavenb0x:

Edit: And on the other hand, even if the process must need be painstaking, instruction will ensure that the necessary awakening is achieved when the painstaking process occurs. The instruction will ensure the master-to-be recognizes the presented opportunity for an enlightenment, the same way one may appreciate the song of a bird because he/she knows the beauty of music.

Who is taking pains in this painstaking process? Who is the redeemer, who is the worker, whose job is it to lead the sheep safely into the pen? Is it the sheep that are directing their paths to the pasture or is there another who does it?

Everyday the priest of Ra would help to ensure that the barque of the Sun defeats the forces of darkness so that the sun can rise over ancient Egypt. We too ought to aid the rising of the Sun and with precisely as much effort as is required to accomplish the task. Let us gather all our contrivances and compulsiveness and apply it to the task with appropriate measure.

imhotep:

@Abuzola

ancel:

nuclearboy:

I think what Imhotep is saying is that the truth might have become known or obvious to the individual yet the individual continues to argue. This could be due to peer pressure, background, some form of shame ("I lost" syndrome) etc.
@Nuclearboy, that is as valid as any other opinion. Let me suggest one more . . .

That Truth is Truth while opinion is opinion. Opinions vary, but there shall only ever be One Truth. You have the Truth, I have the Truth but our opinions vary so sharply that we come to blows. Let us blow each other in Truth then, Why not? tee hee hee.

Oh yeah, and this too . . .
imhotep:

And the (bitter, fanatical) arguments keep smothering the truths s/he might have come to know . . .
Bitter arguments frequently lead to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred blurs the vision of the Divine . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Who is taking pains in this painstaking process? Who is the redeemer, who is the worker, whose job is it to lead the sheep safely into the pen? Is it the sheep that are directing their paths to the pasture or is there another who does it?

Everyday the priest of Ra would help to ensure that the barque of the Sun defeats the forces of darkness so that the sun can rise over ancient Egypt. We too ought to aid the rising of the Sun and with precisely as much effort as is required to accomplish the task. Let us gather all our contrivances and compulsiveness and apply it to the task with appropriate measure.

Beautifully said . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Mavenb0x(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
Very brilliant reasoning, Imhotep.

For the record, Pastor AIO, I agree with you and understand you to the end of the line. Maybe I'm just a nitpicker but something in Imhotep's statement doesn't fit.

Imhotep, the ONE point I have been addressing is still THIS one:

Mavenb0x:

Can you please tie this in with the numerous "conversations" with the disciples? Are they not instructions that are meant to be fathomed, if not grasped in entirety, at least understood? For instance, in your last stated one, if the disciples never understood that the spiritual exercises are meant to guide one on the way to Enlightenment, how will they proceed except by chance? I never indicated that the Master ought to spoon-feed the Disciple, or that the Disciple ought to think himself/herself ever competent enough to handle things by himself; I perfectly understand your stance that the Master's words are only a guide, but my question is that how can you say the Master is NOT to be understood? Where is the rationality in that? If the Master is not to be understood, will there ever be a journey?
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mavenb0x:

. . . my question is that how can you say the Master is NOT to be understood? Where is the rationality in that? If the Master is not to be understood, will there ever be a journey?

Good questions. . . More POINTS for you ===>

Ideas actually fragment the vision, intuition, or experience of reality as a whole. Words (including those of the Master) cannot give you reality. They only point, they only indicate. You use them as pointers to get to reality. But once you get there, your concepts are useless. To know reality you have to know beyond knowing. So, the Master's teaching should be understood, and then transcended, if the disciple is to make any meaningful progress . . .

A loose example: try to write down the fragrance of your perfume on a sheet of paper . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Mavenb0x

Take hold of the teaching of the Master.
Shake it well till all the words drop off.
What is left will set your heart on FIRE . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Mavenb0x(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
I guess IMHO in imhotep means In My Honest Opinion?  tongue Hehe, jokes. I know its Egyptian origins.

imhotep:

A loose example: try to write down the fragrance of your perfume on a sheet of paper . . .

I will do just that, but you need to pay me. I will accept nothing less than a kilogram of fire.  grin

imhotep:

Good questions. . . More POINTS for you ===>

Ideas actually fragment the vision, intuition, or experience of reality as a whole.    Words (including those of the Master) cannot give you reality.  They only point, they only indicate.  You use them as pointers to get to reality.  But once you get there, your concepts are useless. To know reality you have to know beyond knowing.
Yes, the words are pointers to the necessary experience, and can never actually define the experience in totality. For instance, I can tell you what I had for breakfast, and you can conceptualize it, imagine tasting it, but you can't grasp it in totality, which in itself is a limitation of mankind.

imhotep:

So, the Master's teaching should be understood, and then transcended, if the disciple is to make any meaningful progress . . .
You are getting my point now, Imhotep. The Master's TEACHING should be understood if the disciple is to make progress, or as I said, have a journey unto enlightenment. This teaching will, in part, constitute of words which I believe must also be understood; as well as the master's actions will be understood, and also the master's inactions.

I think the main problem here is in the phrasing of the words (you see, another limitation with words). I think you seem to mean that "the master's intents and purposes are not to be understood" and not "the master's words are not to be understood". What do you think?

Edit: This came in while I was posting the above:
imhotep:

@Mavenb0x

Take hold of the teaching of the Master.
Shake it well till all the words drop off.
And that exactly is my point. What is left is the intents and purposes of the master, which cannot be "rationalized". It will all go through the solvent called "understanding", and so THIS won't dissolve. The words of the Master will fail, they will dissolve. But the Truth they embody will stand.

That reminds me, I am meant to be starting out a thread on faith. Please you are welcome there.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by PastorAIO: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
When I started reading Maven's post I immediately felt the itch to respond to the thread with some points. Yet as I continued reading, the points that I intended to make got addressed one by one until I had nothing more to post that wouldn't be repeating what has been said already.

So I'll just leave with last thing.

Maven please weigh it and tell us if it is up to your kilogram, and if so then we are waiting for your eloquent description of perfume. If you do it impressively enough I'll let you try to give us a description of how consciousness feels like. smiley
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Mavenb0x(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sorry for the derailing above, and Abuzola, many thanks for starting out this thread.  grin

Here is the thread on faith. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381608.0.html

@Pastor AIO: I have weighed it and it is under a kilogram by a few milligrams, thanks to the flicker you caused by blowing some air into the fire  shocked grin No deal, sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Part 4 How To Know The Bone Of Your Bones And Flesh Of Your Flesh In Perfect Mar / Wat Do Atheists Believe In / Does Ramadan Prove Muhmmad Is A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.