Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on (1897 Views)

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company / Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 12:19am On May 20, 2017
2 people have already found who i am on this lovely site

it sucks because I tried to be discreet and private as much as possible

i guess my love for solving my issues easily, ended up being a curse to me
i don't handle stress well so I thought NL will\was a good place for me to relax
sad it has come to an end

but I am happy i got to know some people in the real world i know personally, got to know who i am, before it's too late

now i will be very careful from now on

love you all my friends who have been nice 2 me despite my craziness, silliness

love you all

onila

# onila is cool
# team virgin
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 12:22am On May 20, 2017
Finally make i enter ur thread

5 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by dingbang(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2017
Seems those people were so jobless enough to be following your comments

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Frolic: 12:25am On May 20, 2017
All those comical relieves will be dearly missed.
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 12:27am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
Seems those people were so jobless enough to be following your comments

wouldn't you be happy to read someone's diary you know

gosh i dislike uptight people
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 12:29am On May 20, 2017
Frolic:
All those comical relieves will be dearly missed.

awwww thanks dear

may your days be long
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by EbukaHades10(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2017
So what happens to ur threads? *crying in french*
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by SEXONLY: 12:43am On May 20, 2017
am happy for you.

ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RELIABLE AND HONEST PICKER IN THE USA? I HAVE A GOOD PICKER FOR YOUR MONEY-GRAM AND WALMART PICK UP. PM FOR A DEAL.
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 12:44am On May 20, 2017
EbukaHades10:
So what happens to ur threads? *crying in french*
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by MDsambo: 12:49am On May 20, 2017
Finally
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by bewacharlie(m): 12:55am On May 20, 2017
ok
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 1:04am On May 20, 2017
But, you just posted rubbish....... So....
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Pointblank09(m): 1:09am On May 20, 2017
I see your posts, you really need to change.
Happy for you.
Is it that someone preached for you or you decide to change?
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by shortgun(m): 1:14am On May 20, 2017
Onila d fake virgin...let me not say what I have in mind
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Tazdroid(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2017

Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by dingbang(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2017
onila:

wouldn't you be happy to read someone's diary you know

gosh i dislike uptight people
lol I have read your diary onila.. You know who I am
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by vincent10(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2017
onila:

i don't handle stress well so I thought NL will\was a good place for me to relax

but I am happy i got to know some people in the real world i know personally, got to know who i am, before it's too late

love you all

onila

# onila is cool
# team virgin

Now looking for husband. Age is not on anyone side.
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 8:03am On May 20, 2017
Hope to see ur comments on every other thread...
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by lovethchioma(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2017
It's a good thing you've decided to change positively... May this change remain permanent
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by IdeyFindWife: 8:29am On May 20, 2017
onila:

love you all

onila

# onila is cool
# team virgin

Onibabe,

Who else has the passion for objectively celebrating the diversity and exquisiteness of African beauty? Those threads were very educative.

Dunt know how to process this but wish u all the best, you deserve it.

Wld've loved 2know u offnet, guess it really cldnt av bn dat bad. I know enuf peeps offnet here, in fact, we all opted not to follow one another so no one feels hampered, threatened or judged. All that stalker shyt creeps me the furrk out!

Just be cool & have urself a swell time, ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 8:55am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
But, you just posted rubbish....... So....

sharrap
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2017
Hoenila how sweet tha sound grin
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2017
onila:

sharrap
What. Are you MAD? Being the eejit you are, how dare you talk to me in that manner?? So, because your broke ass brother gave you his phone to browse with his 10MB, that gives you the impudence to insult your elders? These five-year-olds are disgustingly infuriating. angry
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Itanna: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
What. Are you MAD? Being the eejit you are, how dare you talk to me in that manner?? So, because your broke ass brother gave you his phone to browse with his 10MB, that gives you the impudence to insult your elders? These five-year-olds are disgustingly infuriating. angry
Fool
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Itanna: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 12:42pm On May 20, 2017
Itanna:
Fool
cool
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Stevengerd(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2017
Lol. Onila And Airforce1 Una Be Attention Seeker
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Victornezzar: 1:42pm On May 20, 2017
Onila let's see ur picture
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
Itanna:
Fool
I didn't ask for your father's name, retar'd. undecided
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
onila:

love you all

onila

# onila is cool
# team virgin
WHO CARES? OBVIOUSLY NOBODY DOES.
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by GEExclusive: 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
Onila, your nomenclature itself depict Rubbish...

How about you stop posting yourself henceforth?
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by ismart: 7:43pm On May 20, 2017
onila:

awwww thanks dear

may your days be long
You should leave somethings as you grow older. I can't believe you kept coming up with those kind of threads till 2017. Look around you, how many of the old timers as yourself do you still see around? I mean you were here in the days of Idowuogbo, 190, itsmodella, sexkillz, ogugua88, deshclones inkednerd... give it up, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh no!! / This Is What I Call "Direct From The Source" / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.