Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Hiv In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hiv In Lagos (1525 Views)

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 7:32am On May 20, 2017
Series of photographs shows sex workers in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city, living in squalid conditions...
Nearly a quarter of prostitutes in Nigeria have HIV, recent studies found
Research into attitudes has found concerning attitudes toward condom use and safe sex...
There are an estimated 1.2 million people in Lagos living with HIV ... The pictures were taken in a Lagos slum,badia district where girls as young as 14 entertain up to five clients per day... Sex workers charge each client between two and five dollars in the poverty-stricken district... Last year's study said women often found they could not ask their husbands or boyfriends to wear condoms, and were not expected to carry them...
One respondent, a 28-year-old marketing executive, said.....The problem is that you cannot even suggest the use of that thing to your boyfriend.... It’s like if you say it you are accusing him of sleeping around or that you are not sure of yourself. No matter which one, it can end the relationship and give you a bad name....

1 Like

Re: Hiv In Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2017
Its only a stupid foolish person that will disagree to the use of a condom outside the walls of marriage

1 Like

Re: Hiv In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
Its only a stupid foolish person that will disagree to the use of a condom outside the walls of marriage
ofcause if your married but as a prostitute.. Na if husband get an ashewo and gets aids and bring it home to the wife and give HIV to her then what? Is there infidelety in the marriage? Most likely? The wife and the side chick?

1 Like

Re: Hiv In Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2017
Nina4u:
ofcause if your married but as a prostitute.. Na if husband get an ashewo and gets aids and bring it home to the wife and give HIV to her then what? Is there infidelety in the marriage? Most likely? The wife and the side chick?
then he is a wicked man

1 Like

Re: Hiv In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On May 20, 2017
Wetin concern me with HIV?
Re: Hiv In Lagos by Nina4u(f): 7:51am On May 20, 2017
SorftWerk:
Wetin concern me with HIV?
what if u get a girlfriend and she slept with others and has gotten HIV and you don't know that?
Re: Hiv In Lagos by Nobody: 7:55am On May 20, 2017
Nina4u:
what if u get a girlfriend and she slept with others and has gotten HIV and you don't know that?
I don't Bleep my girlfriend without condoms...not even in a drunk state.

1 Like

Re: Hiv In Lagos by dreamwords: 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
my broda you have not been drunk before

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv In Lagos by MMMscam: 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:

Sex with condoms isn't 100% failsafe or failproof in preventing HIV transmission. Besides, you can get it through kissing and other sexual acts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hiv In Lagos by MMMscam: 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
@OP, excellent post. This is the type of of informative article that need to be propagated on the Romance section, and not the usual nonsensical thrash that some insane buffoons regularly put up to exhibit their chronic madness. As per your article, I strongly believe if similar permutations were thoroughly conducted in Abuja, the HIV statistics there would be way worse off and infectee rates significantly higher.
Re: Hiv In Lagos by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 24, 2017
MMMscam:

Sex with condoms isn't 100% failsafe or failproof in preventing HIV transmission. Besides, you can get it through kissing and other sexual acts.
true bro but I'm careful sha, God will do the rest grin

(1) (Reply)

"Guys"how I Made My Woman Reach Orgasm And Begged Me For Sex!!! / Can This Be Real? Checkout This Lady's Backside - Exlink Lodge / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love With Lady He Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.