Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? (715 Views)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / If you live in ibadan; See this!!! / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 20, 2017
Shāre yöurs smiley
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Frolic: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
No rules. I just do me wink
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 20, 2017
Frolic:
No rules. I just do me wink
That's a rule too grin
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Frolic: 8:36am On May 20, 2017
RB007:

That's a rule too grin
oh, well
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 20, 2017
smiley
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by saintvc(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2017
rules are meant to be broken
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2017
I'm a lawless fellow

Fuvk everything
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Quinn22(f): 9:00am On May 20, 2017
My rules: Always strive to be an independent strong woman, my career comes first before anything else. Lastly, never date a broke poverty stricken guy grin cheesy cool tongue
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by pizzylee(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2017
live n let live
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by swagguElite(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2017
What I Say Is What I Do ....N What I Do Is What I Say!

Use it every day of mylife n everyone who knows me ...knows what have done just to fulfill my quote! ...done terrible tins! ... dnt care since people now hold evrytin I say as serious!

I remember when one negro removed my charger n plugged his not knowing I was looking at him ..I just throw it sideways n plugged my charger

He looked at me n said "why will yu throw my charger like dat ... I said if yuar not careful I make your charger perform theDareDevilBackFlipSpinDownThestairs thru the window"

"Dem no born you well" ...he said

I gave him dat Dracula look ...moved one of my eye brows upwards n the other downwards ...

placed my hand on his shoulder n said What I Say Is What I Do ....N What I Do Is What I Say! ...now remove my charger n watch the devil make his DesignerMove!

D guy just bone face do the famousMichaelJacksonMoonWalk mehn! ... I just dey happy say that my crush was in class that day! Gawddamn! ..I just remembered dat butterfly feeling! ... Omg! ...am blushing! Mehn! ...am blushinggg! grin
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2017
undecided
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2017
swagguElite:
What I Say Is What I Do ....N What I Do Is What I Say!

Use it every day of mylife n everyone who knows me ...knows what have done just to fulfill my quote! ...done terrible tins! ... dnt care since people now hold evrytin I say as serious!

I remember when one negro removed my charger n plugged his not knowing I was looking at him ..I just throw it sideways n plugged my charger

He looked at me n said "why will yu throw my charger like dat ... I said if yuar not careful I make your charger perform theDareDevilBackFlipSpinDownThestairs thru the window"

"Dem no born you well" ...he said

I gave him dat Dracula look ...moved one of my eye brows upwards n the other downwards ...

placed my hand on his shoulder n said What I Say Is What I Do ....N What I Do Is What I Say! ...now remove my charger n watch the devil make his DesignerMove!

D guy just bone face do the famousMichaelJacksonMoonWalk mehn! ... I just dey happy say that my crush was in class that day! Gawddamn! ..I just remembered dat butterfly feeling! ... Omg! ...am blushing! Mehn! ...am blushinggg! grin
Bro just thank your luck that niccur chickened out. grin

©YBR
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by Cholls(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2017
my brother there are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality.
Re: What Little Rules And Guidelines Do You Live Your Life By And Why? by swagguElite(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Bro just thank your luck that niccur chickened out. grin

©YBR
I swear! ...the guy muscle was like the size of my lap ...but he had dis female voice ...can you imagine ...big muscles ... Female voice! ...me just squeeze my tongue sideways ...na d reason my voice con dey echo like say E dey loud! ...

but c'mon phuck it! ... I won! In front of crush! ... Wat a way to end a Tuesday with a Christmas smile n a butterfly feeling! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me / What Safety Measures Are Required When Meeting An Online Friend / 18+! Home Advantage [part 5]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.