Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (9880 Views)

Will You Allow Your Sister To Marry A Man That Stays Here? Photo / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 7:51am On May 11, 2020
Ladies, what do you think? Can you stay with your bobo if he lives in this apartment?

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/can-you-live-with-your-boyfriend-if-he.html

1 Like

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 7:52am On May 11, 2020
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Davash222(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2020
When the gbola is well deserving, girls don't mind the vicinity.

-Martins Odeggard 1844

14 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:01am On May 11, 2020
The ladies living there with their parents, boyfriends and husbands, do they have 2 heads?
Many lived there yesterday but they are no longer living there today. Even in that terrible living condition, don't give up on your dreams.
Pursue it!
Most of us who started in places worst than this are no longer there. I know a guy and a lady (my good friends) who lived in a house like this as at 2014 but today they now live in one of the duplex at Chevron.

Life is a phase...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by fineboynl(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2020
there are many beautiful girls I see around here that still live in worst places than that. in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 20s that's where the bulk of Nigerians live.

before new buildings started showing up left and. right

8 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by socialmediaman: 8:06am On May 11, 2020
Everybody has their level (financially speaking) and trust me there’s someone at that level who would be willing to move in with them. Many of us graduated from similar levels, so it’s not a big deal though we don’t belong there anymore

5 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2020
A guy living in this place should not think of marriage

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by donbachi(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2020
Dat is why most ladies die single..always judging men in their present situations.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On May 11, 2020
Tallesty1:
A guy living in this place should not think of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:45am On May 11, 2020
undecided

Oh hell no.. I couldn't imagine myself on that place.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 11, 2020
Even I wouldn't like myself if i were living there... I would be sneaking in late in the night and very early before the cock crows

8 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 11, 2020
My niggar living in that kind of place should not expect my visit grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 11, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
The ladies living there with their parents, boyfriends and husbands, do they have 2 heads?
Many lived there yesterday but they are no longer living there today. Even in that terrible living condition, don't give up on your dreams.
Pursue it!
Most of us who started in places worst than this are no longer there. I know a guy and a lady (my good friends) who lived in a house like this as at 2014 but today they now live in one of the duplex at Chevron.

Life is a phase...
The question require an answer of YES OR NO
not that story you wrote up there grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Gentle0wavez: 9:04am On May 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Even my if niggar is living there I can't go and visit him grin

LWKMD. You no good at all
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Specialraph(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2020
Please come and do deal with us oooo
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by bigwig071(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2020
Mek una no just try am oooo
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Denique(f): 9:55am On May 11, 2020
Lemme be observing things from here sha...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by 1beat(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2020
reply from majority of girls.

why are you asking me leave me jooo
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by TheSourcerer: 11:25am On May 11, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

what if you're happy with him
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 11:36am On May 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
what if you're happy with him

Money also brings happiness

1 Like

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by jawalis(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2020
See everyone forming life is a stage, things will change, nothing is permanent blah blah blah.
No man will even stay in that kind or house when you can get a room at some cheap price in a better place. You ladies are silly. You lie and your double standard mind is stinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Malawian(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2020
There is this beautiful babe living in one FMIFY apartment close o my place, only problem, she is dating one short guy with very big gbola. grin grin

I want to ask this babe to marry me, but i don't know if she will be faithful. Babe actually likes me anyways cos she always makes an issue of making eye contact with me, but i fear the big gbola guy, especially as this gbola guy dey Bleep other babes for my area as well.
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Lyydia(f): 11:42am On May 11, 2020
Sincerely, we can date.... But marriage is total no.
We work together first to build something better.

It's not just for ourselves, but for our children. They deserve better!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Raalsalghul: 11:54am On May 11, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Pursue it!

Life is a phase...

I don't think you are a very realistic person. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by MrSensor(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

you be a slay queen? Na wa for you o.

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by Lightangel65: 12:03pm On May 11, 2020
See guy life is a barter system.

Guys like the beauty
And ladies love the cash.
Other forms of infatuation might be based on new expirence and obsession.
Love doesn't exist in hearts of men,
True love comes only through death, nature, and the air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by thugmansion(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2020
The question was a straight forward one which required a direct answer. Just yes or no would do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by josen16322(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2020
i tink d guy is much more beta dan those livin under bridges and those guys who hanged around in their friends zone and dont judge a book by is cover grin grin
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 12:44pm On May 11, 2020
donbachi:
Dat is why most ladies die single..always judging men in their present situations.
Yes or no question was asked you left it to attack single ladies.

Donbachi, just check it . Is it good like that?
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by We4all: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
donors:
Good day everyone. I know it's annoying seeing people beg online, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

My junior brother below has been suffering from nephrolithiasis (kidney stones). He has been hospitalised for a month plus at Reagina Ceali hospital in Anambra state.

We need a five hundred thousand plus for his surgery, his hospital bills and drugs bill are also Pilling up. I'm a year two student of UNN.

The little boy is in pains. He's my only brother and sibling. I won't like to loose him because of my parents financial state.

Any amount is okay,>>>>click here to donate<<<<

Save a child :'

Oh my God! I know how u must be feeling right now. I hope you get help soon.
Re: Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) by We4all: 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Hmnn.....people are going through a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / Look At What They are Teaching My Younger Brother [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.