Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria (6100 Views)

Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:

Nonesense, ijaws more than Fulani and tiv? shocked
Amberon:
Lol...ijaw 10% hahahah
SlayerForever:
Hey! I don die!!! Ijaw constitute 10% of which population? Pot of lies.
Amberon:
Lol...ijaw 10% hahahah
Whether you agree or choose not to, Ijaws are the FOURTH LARGEST PEOPLE in Nigeria with about 10-15% of Nigeria's population....

NB
I don't reply unnecessary responses

Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by KratosCorp: 9:37am On May 21, 2017
Only a goat who's suffering from gross mental confusion will accuse a group of people of both bigotary and inferiority complex at the same time. You cannot be both bigoted and inferior in one timeline.

[s]

ipobbigot7:

That would be exposing their 5% contribution to the Nigeria population.

Are you really doubting that Yoruba and Hausa have more population than the Igbos?

That the Igbos have penchant for making empty noise and doing gragra does not mean they are significant. The sign of of superiority is in calmness, silence and confidence, which the Yorubas and the Hausas have maitained and allowed the potopoto republic to display their inferiority complex.

Even at that even a kid knows that the flat heads are insignificant in numbers.

Have you ever wonder why the potopoto people always want to join SS to their struggles despite the constant denial from the SS or why they always want to claim to be Jew?

Is because they need the numbers and recognition.

You can't be expecting either the Yoruba or the Hausa deciding to stand alone and they are looking for a region to attach to themselves.

You desperately want this thread pull down because it will expose the 5% population of the potopoto republic even though the writer was careful not to reveal it.

I understand your pain, just take the pill and take it easy.

In conclusion, the bolded has revealed that the potopoto republic does not have a culture for hierarchical institutions therefore the obi's stools everywhere in Igbo land is copied from Yoruba land as is common of them to always copy everything from Yoruba.
[/s]
Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by ademusiwa3r: 10:03am On May 21, 2017
Wup

1 Like

Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by ipobbigot7: 11:16am On May 21, 2017
KratosCorp:
Only a goat who's suffering from gross mental confusion will accuse a group of people of both bigotary and inferiority complex at the same time. You cannot be both bigoted and inferior in one timeline.

Osu, i spot you and your monkey brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:30pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Whether you agree or choose not to, Ijaws are the FOURTH LARGEST PEOPLE in Nigeria with about 10-15% of Nigeria's population....

NB
With or without the accurate figures, Ijaws are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria and nobody can take that away.
Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2017
tutudesz:

With or without the accurate figures, Ijaws are the 4th largest tribe in Nigeria and nobody can take that away.
oshe oga mi
Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by tutudesz: 12:37pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
oshe oga mi
Anything Ijaws they will start acting like ants around sugars!
Re: See Populatipon Of Each Tribe In Nigeria by Amberon: 4:42pm On May 22, 2017
It is okay to dream.
TonyeBarcanista:

NB

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The ESN Camp, Nigeria Army Killed IKONSO From. / LP Defeated And Disgraced Vice President Candidate Datti Protest With PDP / Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.