Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,310 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? (7338 Views)

Saudi Arabia Allows First Women’s Driving Licenses, / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban On Women Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Mcowubaba: 7:18am On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Your mumsy's own is even good. My mom drives to the gate, parks there and takes public transport.

She can't even go and drop my siblings in school with the ride.

Had to look for a driver for her.
Lol.... Most women are like that..
My mum never secedes 40-50Km/h (mph)no matter how late she is or how free the road is grin angry sad, you can run and catch her car, when she is driving

Vorpal:

I think the emboldened is for the Need for speed driving, I think basic driving women drive well.

Let's not say speed driving, I will say long distance driving, and driving in major roads..
Like driving from Ojuelegba to Badagry or Lagos to Abuja.
Oga u need confidence and morale, which most women don't have in terms of driving...
How many women do you see driving on highways, inter state roads undecided
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by YelloweWest: 7:19am On May 21, 2017
What a stupid question. Is this Saudi Arabia undecided
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Let's not say speed driving, I will say long distance driving, and driving in major roads..
Like during from Ojuelegba to Badagry or Lagos to Abuja.
Oga u need confidence and morale, which most women don't have in terms of driving...

I think we are saying the same thing, long distance driving you will need speed. You can't be expecting to drive basic on such distances, you go sleep for road. Not to mention the quick switching of gears, trying to get ahead of long vehicles and gauging the speed of lanes to know which to stick to.

2 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by TinaAnita(f): 7:31am On May 21, 2017
One thing I noticed about most female drivers is that they drive as if the road revolves around their cars, they don't drive at ease or effortlessly unlike male drivers. I think it boils down to gender insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by GOFRONT(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2017
But why is it that wheneva I see a LADY Driving, I start to feel Erection??

Seeing a lady drivin turn me On......especially if she put on Spec com balance for Steering!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:
I wish Nigeria will ban women from driving and elections just like Saudi Arabia. I'm not a fan of women in many ways. They are too petty and mostly rude with their sense of entitlement on the road. Women ought to be relegated and made to wear hijab 24/7 angry

Dis idiot needs ethical revolution
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 21, 2017
GOFRONT:
But why is it that wheneva I see a LADY Driving, I start to feel Erection??

Seeing a lady drivin turn me On......

Looks like we r alike bro
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by GOFRONT(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2017
Bros......the sweetsensation wey e dey giv me no b small
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:
I wish Nigeria will ban women from driving and elections just like Saudi Arabia. I'm not a fan of women in many ways. They are too petty and mostly rude with their sense of entitlement on the road. Women ought to be relegated and made to wear hijab 24/7 angry
Its obvious u aint rich yet....just imagine yourself with 5cars at om and ur wife still uses danfo.

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Teespice(f): 8:20am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:

smh.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by greggng: 8:40am On May 21, 2017
A woman bleeps a man as if no tomorrow. Same speed she applies while driving. As if someone is after their life. They can never drive me
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by buske(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2017
Even without seeing who's behind the wheels, 8 out of 10 times, I can guess correctly that it's a woman.

It's either they're disobeying one traffic rule or they are too slow.. Or some other form of road misconduct.

The few skillful drivers among them are very good though

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by mrww(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2017
MosakuAW:
Driving has nothing to do with gender. If you are good on wheel you are good to go.

At times, women who knows how to drive can be very stubborn in traffic jam. They hardly allow you to switch lane into their front in traffic.

The first female driver in Naija "Olufumilayo Ransom Kuti" is no different from today's female driver. undecided
Lol from my observation,women are more stubborn dan men wen driving o. Del insult anibodi who wants to cut dem off,del never allow you enter infront o. Ion know y it's like dat
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2017
veekid:
ikosi kor, ikoyi ni
lolz ikosi gidi... I laff in Botswana
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by hitleraldof(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:
....and how many quotes do you want today
when you woke up what was your target nairaland quotes 30?50? or 100?
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Debbime(f): 11:49am On May 21, 2017
007author:
I can't deal with women driving me

Why
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Debbime(f): 11:57am On May 21, 2017
All this my pipo shouting a woman cannot drive me, cone let me drive you, or those ones wey dey talk say women no sabi drive. Come let me drive you.

Been driving for less than 2 years and na manual car I dey drive as I no like auto wey go drive me, and na person wey dey bring car from Cotonou teach me driving, I drive better than most men.

All those women wey dey flop for road, no be una teach them? Good teaching good driving, bad teaching, bad driving.

2 Likes

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Debbime(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
One thing I noticed about most female drivers is that they drive as if the road revolves around their cars, they don't drive at ease or effortlessly unlike male drivers. I think it boils down to gender insecurities.

I think it boils down to the person that taught them
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by johnbuck81(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2017
restless

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Arsenalholic1: 1:30pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

My mum never secedes 40-50Km/h (mph)no matter how late she is or how free the road is grin angry sad, you can run and catch her car, when she is driving

Lol.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Arsenalholic1: 1:31pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao
Lol. Her phobia is something else.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Izen: 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
PaperLace:
You just wan find talk ba? Anyway, women could be better drivers than some men and vice versa.

Driving is a skill, it's not an intrinsic quality of any gender. You develop it...

I liked your comment and I wish people will agree that cooking is a skill too.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Evidence1000(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:

But you have sisters nah. How would you feel if your sisters are treated in that manner?
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Evidence1000(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
Izen:

I liked your comment and I wish people will agree that cooking is a skill too.
You're so on point.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 21, 2017
Anyone can drive being a good driver is based on skill and learning to say turn left not " turn here , turn here here!"
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by joinnow: 2:09pm On May 21, 2017
Having been driving in Lagos for 10yrs +
I can say that most women who drives in lagos are aggressive.
Most time i allow them to enter my front but when you trafficate to enter their front they will never allow u.
I have several experience but let me share just one.
Those that knows lekki epe express way. During rush hour in the evenning. I allowed this lady to enter my front before chevron roundabout then after toll gate i find out i was ahead of her but the lane i was in is moving in slow motion i trafficate but she dash and block me from entering her front. I lower my side glass down and she saw me apologize and later gave me way to enter.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Your mumsy's own is even good. My mom drives to the gate, parks there and takes public transport.

She can't even go and drop my siblings in school with the ride.

Had to look for a driver for her.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by oke4surekid: 4:29pm On May 21, 2017
Majority of them,

--> Before they know how to drive, big nonsense on the road. (They will not like to be cheated or feel inferior, wish to be smart on the road... ignorantly resulting to rubbish driving and breaking of road sign rules )

--> After knowing how to drive, They Constitute massive nuisance, claiming what they do not know with their grand-masters on the highway.
Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by CzarChris(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Like driving from Ojuelegba to Badagry or Lagos to Abuja.
Guy I have nightmares before and after I am in the car with my mum. I am seriously thinking of registering her for a formula 1 car racing competition. Jeez! Need for speed dey learn where that woman dey,and she abuses everybody that drives close to her car when she is on the wheels. But funny enough, she will complain that you are driving recklessly when she's in the passengers seat grin. Women sha, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Driving; How Cool Are You With It? by being(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2017
breadandbutter:

Make adult person just decide not to have sense- Na wah o!
So your mother,sister & daughter should go through this?
May God save d world from pple lik u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Petrol Really Has Serious Impurities / Changing My Torn Car Leather Seat / How Do I Register (Plate Number) My Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.