Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) (62294 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch / Tinubu And Ambode At APC Stakeholders Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by deomello: 11:54pm On May 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Am an innovative youth of the southwest region, i dont celebrate mediocity like you does, 90% of the people in my village are well civilised and not iya Oloja, We dont play Kabiyiosi kind of politics or iya oloja politics where everyone followed political grabbers blindly

kinibigdeal:
PMB destroy Nigeria not GEJ. Is 2years was a waste

Silly unintelligent ipob rant and joker claiming SW.

Your gross and shameful rubbish about GEJ not destroying Nigeria explained your mediocre and crooked mentality.

It's even absurd and disgraceful to conclude that displaying and celebrating your own culture is mediocrity.

Talk about a lost and unintelligent generation.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by deomello: 12:00am On May 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Father criminal and his son.

LOOTERS OF LAGOS LTD.

The looters are commissioning projects and developing every day with their IGR and allocations, but you and your village governors who are not looters can not commission ordinarily dog cage or show anything for your IGR and allocations so who is really the looter? You and your village governors of course.

The sad joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by emmasege: 5:50am On May 21, 2017
brainpulse:
The cursed children of biafrauud and Ibobians land will not like this.
Lagos is developed more than the land of Nnamdi Asikiwere, Nnamdi Cownu and Peter Obiwere.

And there still vacancy in the Lagoon for the cursed children of biafrauud
You need not go this low to register your annoyance at them.

When an insane man calls a sane man a mad man and the sane man also calls the insane "mad man" and starts arguing with him in the public, people will no longer focus on the insane but the sane as they will be worried he may have also been infected with insanity.

I hope you got this.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 8:07am On May 21, 2017
brainpulse:
The cursed children of biafrauud and Ibobians land will not like this.
Lagos is developed more than the land of Nnamdi Asikiwere, Nnamdi Cownu and Peter Obiwere.

And there still vacancy in the Lagoon for the cursed children of biafrauud
with all the bias federal advantages lagos enjoys it is supposed to be compared to world class cities like Johannesburg,Kigali,Rabat,Casablanca,Cairo but there you have it despite billions it generates,having the soul major seaport,special airport,concentration of 80% of industries etc yet thieving cabals have siphoned its wealth and celebrate themselves in public while the city has become the leading crowed city slum in the world.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by benlash: 8:26am On May 21, 2017
If He Stopped Calling You, Do These 7 Things ASAP To Win Him Back
http://mainvibes.com/stopped-calling-7-things-asap-win-back/
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by jidowu84: 8:29am On May 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Father criminal and his son.

LOOTERS OF LAGOS LTD.
The amusement part of it that, if your so call biological fada sees Tinubu today; he will prostrate gbalaja: dem no born am well.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
That's why i like Hausa and Yurobas, they dont joke with thier cultures, but our Ibo brothers have used Christianity to destroy all thier cultures.
grin grin grin
Ibos identity is not in BRINGING BACK BIAFRA, but its in 'BRINGING BACK OUR CULTURES' grin shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by wisdomugobest(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2017
THE BIBLE SAYS AFFTER THE DEATH OF HOSIAH, ISIAH SAW GOD, THAT MEANS FOR NAIJA TO BE BETTER SOME HOSIAHS PRODUCT NEED TO DIE. MY QUESTIM IS WHO ARE THE HOSIAH PRODUCT?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by benedictac(f): 11:49am On May 21, 2017
doublewisdom:
Does Tinubu need the costume? His bare face is horrible enough.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Did you know that I actually scrolled back to see the pics again?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by springtech(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2017
I sight you Ogbeni Tinubu, the afobaje of Lagos.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
funny.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) by doublewisdom: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
benedictac:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Did you know that I actually scrolled back to see the pics again?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech / Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.