Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Fate Of Broke Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fate Of Broke Girls. (1970 Views)

Girls Who Complain Of Broke Guys, Are Broke Themselves / I'm Tired Already Of Broke Guys, Broke Guys Issue Can We Talk Sense Again? / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
You will agree with me that it is not a good thing to be broke. Through this thread, I will discuss the fate of broke girls.

(1) Broke Girls Are Seen As Sex Objects: As a broke girl, do not expect a rich guy to hold you in high esteem. The only way broke girls are perceived by rich guys is that of sex objects. When rich guys see you, they see you as being good for nothing other than for sex. In fact, the rich guys start thinking of the sex positions to use and experiment with you as soon as they see you.

(2) You Are A Lifetime Liability: A broke girl is seen as a liability for life. So, broke girls should realize that they are as useless as the silent letter "k" in the word "knack"(Pardon my pun).

(3) Rich Guys Don't Marry Broke Girls: It's so unbelievable that broke girls pray to be so lucky that rich guys will marry them but they forget it can't work. Birds of a feather, they say, flock together. Rich guys for the rich girls and poor; indigent; impecunious guys for the penurious girls.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2017
Disagree totally with your points.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
IamJix:
Disagree totally with your points.
It's allowed but you really need to convince with reasons.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Smellymouth: 6:38pm On May 20, 2017
Lol
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
You will agree with me that it is not a good thing to be broke. Through this thread, I will discuss the fate of broke girls.

(1) Broke Girls Are Seen As Sex Objects: As a broke girl, do not expect a rich guy to hold you in high esteem. The only way broke girls are perceived by rich guys is that of sex objects. When rich guys see you, they see you as being good for nothing other than for sex. In fact, the rich guys start thinking of the sex positions to use and experiment with you as soon as they see you.

(2) You Are A Lifetime Liability: A broke girl is seen as a liability for life. So, broke girls should realize that they are as useless as the silent letter "k" in the word "knack"(Pardon my pun).

(3) Rich Guys Don't Marry Broke Girls: It's so unbelievable that broke girls pray to be so lucky that rich guys will marry them but they forget it can't work. Birds of a feather, they say, flock together. Rich guys for the rich girls and poor; indigent; impecunious guys for the penurious girls.

Haha some girls wont like this grin
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
(3) Rich Guys Don't Marry Broke Girls: It's so
unbelievable that broke girls pray to be so
lucky that rich guys will marry them but they
forget it can't work. Birds of a feather, they
say, flock together. Rich guys for the rich girls
and poor; indigent; impecunious guys for the
penurious girls.
This is the point I disagree totally with.
I've seen where many broke girls marry rich guys.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:
[/b]

Really. My bad! Truth, they say, is not saccharine.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by ucheHapers(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
Totally agree with you...they can't even get you a gift on your birthday

solasolasola:

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 20, 2017
IamJix:

This is the point I disagree totally with.
I've seen where many broke girls marry rich guys.
That shit happens but it is quite abnormal; anomalous. It is not the norm and guys are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by gab264(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:

Observing quietly

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
Most of your points are full of flaws.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
That shit happens but it is quite abnormal; anomalous. It is not the norm and guys are wiser now.
Lol.
whichever way.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by FelixFelicis(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
Probably safia goan come here and say something.. grin
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Saintsammurai(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
Op what is your definition of a broke lady?
Because as far as i am concern, even the daughter of a rich man that is still living under her parents can be broke..
A female university student that is broke is not a liability..
A Lady can only become a liability when after her education, she refuses to work..

A lady still in school or learning a trade can go broke.. and that do not make her a liability. ..
As a guy if you love a Lady and you are ready to get married to her, even if she is broke..
you can still get married to her and start up a business for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2017

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 20, 2017
firstking01:
Most of your points are full of flaws.
Thank God it's not all the points.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Op what is your definition of a broke lady?
Because as far as i am concern, even the daughter of a rich man that is still living under her parents can be broke..
A female university student that is broke is not a liability..
A Lady can only become a liability when after her education, she refuses to work..

A lady still in school or learning a trade can go broke.. and that do not make her a liability. ..
[b]As a guy if you love a Lady and you are ready to get married to her, even if she is broke..
you can still get married to her and start up a business for her.
[/b] Assuming there are two good girls to choose from. One is rich, but the other is broke. As a rich guy, who would you choose?
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
[/b] Assuming there are two good girls to choose from. One is rich, but the other is broke. As a rich guy, who would you choose?
I will go for the one i love.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I will go for the one i love.
Assuming you love the two of them. Who would you choose?
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by amakadihot87(f): 7:06pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:

its not true .infact rich girls are the ones that mostly end with poor guys cos all they are after is love and affection not money
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
Assuming you love the two of them. Who would you choose?
I will choose the one that truly loves me for who i am and not for what i am or have.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I will choose the one that truly loves me for who i am and not for what i am or have.
Assuming the two of them love you for who you are and not for what you are or have. Who would you choose?
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
Assuming the two of them love you for who you are and not for what you are or have. Who would you choose?
I will choose the one that is slow to anger, intelligent, godly, respectful, loyal and humble.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Oyindidi(f): 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
Lalas247:
[/b]

Lala, still waiting for your reply
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2017
amakadihot87:
its not true .infact rich girls are the ones that mostly end with poor guys cos all they are after is love and affection not money
I disagree. Rich guys, more than rich girls, marry broke girls. Girls and money in a relationship are like five and six.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I will choose the one that is slow to anger, intelligent, godly, respectful, loyal and humble.
Assuming the two of them are slow to anger, intelligent, godly, respectful, loyal, and humble. Who would you choose?
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
Assuming the two of them are slow to anger, intelligent, godly, respectful, loyal, and humble. Who would you choose?
[Then i will allow GOD in heaven to choose for me through prophesy.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
Wouldn't b surprised if u are broke. One is only poor if they choose to be. Hope ur gf is rich o..yimu
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
[Then i will allow GOD in heaven to choose for me through prophesy.
Assuming God says any of the two girls is good. Who would you choose?
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
Nma27:
Wouldn't b surprised if u are broke. One is only poor if they choose to be. Hope ur gf is rich o..yimu
Don't change the topic. Kids change topics. Don't be curious in an inconsequential way. grin.
Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by chibzu: 7:23pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
See as you they follow am bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Broke Girls. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
solasolasola:
My GOD is not a GOD of confusion..
I believe there were good women when he gave great men like Obama, David Beckham, tb Joshua, papa adeboye... the opportunity to meet with their wives..

He too will show me directly the Lady that is suitable for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Outfits These Female Students Wore To Their FYB Dinner Got People Talking / A Nairaland Pre-wedding Pictures. / Side Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.