Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (105897 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by adecz: 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Na from backy ohhhh
na from back..

With due apologies to Fela.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by toprealman: 4:31pm On May 21, 2017
Peepuo, abeg mind Una biznes!
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by kabillion(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2017
Not too bad though xcept the coat or suit trousers. By the time he grind on some burgers he will b all right
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Is DAT pix real?
N who is d woman preparing those milk stuffs for? D guy? Coz he looks about to DIE!!!!
How can such a super thin guy like DAT even climb DAT mountain? DAT ASS is reserved for guys like us

LOL, guys like you... You say?? grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Ishilove: 5:16pm On May 21, 2017
She's pretty, she just needs to lose weight

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by oyienootieno: 5:30pm On May 21, 2017
coat of arms

Wicked
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by benlash: 5:45pm On May 21, 2017
7 ROMANTIC WAYS TO TELL YOUR PARTNER “I LOVE YOU” EVERYDAY – THIS WILL MAKE THEM LOVE YOU FOREVER! NO1 IS VERY LOVELY
http://mainvibes.com/7-romantic-ways-tell-partner-love-everyday-will-make-love-forever/
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by bameyi(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm u don pro 4 it.i sabi say u sabi nack all those fat heavy oyibo mamas cheesy
Haba @lefulefu how you put me for spot like that. First of all I no fit to dey but new bed every year. So I prefer mine in size 10-12 . That one na size 22-34. So thanks my oga for on top.

Now I know people way no like me for nairaland. See the kind of prayer wey you dey pray for your brother.

But come to think of it @lefulefu na at all at all nah him bad oh. During winter my heating bill stay low. If you feel my drift?
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by justnnecky(f): 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I'm more concerned with the coat of arms the guy is wearing.

See as the coat swallowed him up -- poor dude looks like he was forced into a suit that is his wife's size. tongue

Chai guy your mouth finish matter
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by chigoziem10(f): 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

See as the coat swallowed him up -- poor dude looks like he was forced into a suit that is his wife's size. tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Edum13656: 6:27pm On May 21, 2017
I know say na Afonja
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Dollabiz: 6:31pm On May 21, 2017
Love
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
Lord hv mercy shocked
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
Is this for real?
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by oluxy(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2017
Only a mountain climber can climb this.
Hope he succeed in climbing
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
You sabi better thing. tongue

G360:

The higher the mountain, the cooler the breeze
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2017
grin grin I know Insha Allah you all will follow me to ask the hand of Ngozi in marriage. My love for her is real.

forexbinary:

Still a better love story than "madridguy loves Ngozi"

Am at the East, coman touch me.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by christabell18(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

be lyk say we dey tink the same tin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by toastedbread: 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by toastedbread: 7:12pm On May 21, 2017
i thought they said size matters. the bigger the better?
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by klarke(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:
See him bend over her stomach like measuring tape grin
grin grin grin
rotfl
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL, guys like you... You say?? grin
Yeah.....we sure know how to handle such an ASS!!! I am a G on DAT bro!!! tongue
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 8:00pm On May 21, 2017
justnnecky:

Chai guy your mouth finish matter
Lol. My sister, na wetin eye see naim mouth talk grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Lemmejoor(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2017
Determination. Marrying into the future grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2017
High way to d grave
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2017
Anoder way to die
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
luminouzzzzzz:

Yeah.....we sure know how to handle such an ASS!!! I am a G on DAT bro!!! tongue

LOL, Badt guy.... Make ass no kill you at last grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by chidooh1: 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
He made up his mind, doesn't need your advise
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2017
This guy won't live to tell the story,
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Oleg25: 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
madridguy:
So na this mountain this man go dey climb grin grin grin wish you long live bro tongue
OP, u funny die..
But that Oyinbo Kongoh go thick pass kpormor oooh..
All the same, may God give him the strength to climb that Mountain...
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
lefulefu:

white women don't know how to twerk...so wat am I goin to enjoy dere? sad grin

They invented twerking and gave it a name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.