Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) (105890 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2017
subtlemee:
From the coat that's like *borrowed* one can tell this is all arranged
hello sublemee
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
See him bend over her stomach like measuring tape grin
Dis girl u get bad mouth o!
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by joesean9: 9:41am On May 22, 2017
You must gain control over your money or lack of it will forever control you,Boost your status with just a fixed match.....

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 12:40pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, maybe he'll finally gain some weight himself. Just look at how he is drowning in that suit like a scarecrow. I see nothing wrong with them as a couple. She's cute in her own right. She only needs to lose a bit of weight to be a total knockout imo.

Trying to sound like an intelligent person! Shioor!

Well all know what S.A people are good at which is killing other Africans. Intelligence is not one of them!
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
PeggySandas:

Trying to sound like an intelligent person! Shioor!

Well all know what S.A people are good at which is killing other Africans. Intelligence is not one of them!

When I verbally lynch you now, some people will accuse me of trolling. Let me let it be known now that you've been following me around the boards, insulting me. So that I don't become the bad guy when I read your ass up & down this fucking page.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

When I verbally lynch you now, some people will accuse me of trolling. Let me let it known now that you've been following me around the boards, insulting me. So that I don't become the bad guy when I read your ass up & down this fucking page.
grin grin grin

S. A and mentally unstable people are like... grin

I. E zarzar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2017
PeggySandas:
grin grin grin

S. A and mentally unstable people are like... grin

I. E zarzar grin

Now I'm mentally unstable? You ain't seen nothing yet, this is only level one. Tell me, what reaction do you expect when you keep pestering a person who's done nothing to you? I may be mentally unstable as you put it, but it's not like you don't deserve every bit of whatever I'll set off on you the very second I get tired of your BS.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

When I verbally lynch you now, some people will accuse me of trolling. Let me let it be known now that you've been following me around the boards, insulting me. So that I don't become the bad guy when I read your ass up & down this fucking page.

Pest magnet you are grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Pest magnet you are grin

Reason why I just bought myself this little present

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
SHOCK7:

hello sublemee

Hi shock
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
this one af pass green card. this is red, orange, green, blue, black all join.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 22, 2017
thornapple:

They invented twerking and gave it a name.
not true ooooo
twerking started in africa cheesy.at the early days of our forefathers when a youngman wanted to choose a wife there would be an assembly of young girls and they would twerk for the man.the best twerker would be choosen as a wife.in west Africa they twerk and call it makousa,in east Africa they call it sikouse,while in north Africa they call it Malaya.white women can only dance around poles.their hips are not built for twerking cheesy.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 22, 2017
lefulefu:

not true ooooo
twerking started in africa cheesy.at the early days of our forefathers when a youngman wanted to choose a wife there would be an assembly of young girls and they would twerk for the man.the best twerker would be choosen as a wife.in west Africa they twerk and call it makousa,in east Africa they call it sikouse,while in north Africa they call it Malaya.white women can only dance around poles.their hips are not built for twerking cheesy.

You sabi history wella. My boss grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
Dextology:

You sabi history wella. My boss grin grin
History channel is ur friend grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2017
@Mcowubaba

Bro, i can see that my earlier post offended you lol, oh well... focus on the issue at hand:
My point is about warning brothas about using "whatever means" to get away from Nigeria, thus being vulnerable since not knowing/caring about the major dangers that may lie ahead. Yes, you may see the "supposedly" successful ones that bring back cars but I want to make you guys understand that there are many (that you guys never hear about) that fail miserably, or even lose their lives.

Yes, I will say it AGAIN, i believe you have never been successful in the west , and you are indeed clueless about living here. if you ever had, you'd have more knowledge/respect for what you are talking about.... Unless you believe that being a plumber and receiving your "good" salary, is your idea of success.

I have met my fair share of Nigerians/Africans brothas and sistas that had to do some of the worst possible things to survive in their supposed "Eldorado".... And that's the ones who were lucky to still be alive and/or free. People thinking like you do are the type of people that will easily fall prey abroad.... Like the dude I met in Argentina having to sell his nyansh, in order to survive; The one in Norway who died of pneumonia from the blazing Scandinavian winter; The one in Tokyo who died because he couldn't excrete (on arrival) the drug he was told (by fellow Nigerian) to smuggle in his stomach; the sistas having " no choice" but to go into ashewoism and even have sex with dogs OR simply the gazillion who are tricked to get onto a boat in Libya, only for the criminals to take the boat engine out and abandon them drifting in the middle of the Mediterranean sea (hey, dead people can't report these crimes, right?)....

I have met so many brothas around the world who, while living lives worst than the ones they had back home, due to there misplaced ego, would rather suffer inhuman hardship in the west. As I always say:" to each their own", but I'll still give my humble opinion on the issue. Call it whatever you desire, at least they get a glimpse of what the outcome may possibly be.... Because the majority who fall for such, are the same people who wanna go "by any means" , and hopefully hustle their way out.

Yes, getting married may seem like an easy way out, from a person who wanna leave 9ja at all cost, but it could also be a dead trap where these women usually treat these guys like dirt, as they know that they can get you deported in an instant.... But then again, some are willing to kill to get to the west, so this thread's subject is a walk in the park... I fully stand by the fact that this woman is the bottom of the scale, and brothas can get better looking women to marry. Many think these fat ugly repulsive women (yeah, lets call a spade A SPADE) are easier to marry (they may well be) but, just with a little more effort there are so much better to choose from.

So, let me say it again, my advice is for brothas/sistas to get something valuable in hand (like an education/work experience/connections etc), in order to have all the proper necessary valid tools to succeed, and not being vulnerable and easily fall in the wrong path.... But hey keep thinking that getting a green card is a blessing, whether you are educated, hardworking or not.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2017
subtlemee:

Hi shock
sent u a pm hope we can connect.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by adeniyi18(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
bkool7:
I'm speechless
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Comedy15: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin This one pass my village people handwork grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by horlusanya18: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
grin
decatalyst:
If this man is doing the missionary style, he will get lost in her! The back isn't fair either!
na so........... grin
decatalyst:
If this man is doing the missionary style, he will get lost in her! The back isn't fair either!
na so...........
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Far better than marrying a naija girl
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2018
milemimi93:
Far better than marrying a naija girl

[img]https://media1./images/56574efadf6659d935923e2af0ba25e5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
We all have our spec,but because na oyinbo and my Naija brother I doubt love is involve na quick way to hammer. The bobo na hustler
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2019
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Is this true love or the love for Green card...? whatever, wish him luck!

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/this-viral-photo-of-nigerian-man-his.html?m=1

Awwww!!! Love is in the air. It's absolutely real, true love. That pasty skin is the ultimate gift from their white Jesus for Nigerian men. grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
khiaa:

Awwww!!! Love is in the air. It's absolutely real, true love. That pasty skin is the ultimate gift from their white Jesus for Nigerian men. grin grin grin
grin grin grin why are you this Savage grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Charelsz:
grin grin grin why are you this Savage grin grin grin

grin grin grin You know it's true, yall love that pale skin, it doesn't matter the shape of the body its attached to.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin grin You know it's true, yall love that pale skin, it doesn't matter the shape of the body its attached to.
Na conditions make carryfish bend ooooo.lol
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Charelsz:
Na conditions make carryfish bend ooooo.lol

Explain this, please.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na wao who bump dis old thread? Dat does not luk like a nigerian man biko. He looks more eastern african.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
khiaa:

Explain this, please.
you're not from Nigeria? undecided
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Doesn't look like a Nigerian
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Charelsz:
you're not from Nigeria? undecided

I'm American.
Re: A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) by Femi316: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
bkool7:
I'm speechless
By macheal Jackson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.