Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (77394 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2017
All I see are NOSEmarys
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by SirMichael1: 1:41pm On May 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
She was caught cheating in school grin

Lol cheesy You're kidding right?

I really wanna know o
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Victornezzar: 1:43pm On May 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol cheesy You're kidding right?

I really wanna know o
Lol....she was caught kissing on set
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by SirMichael1: 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Lol....she was caught kissing on set

See your head cheesy

No be only kissing, why didn't you say she was caught making out on set embarassed

Why did they write the title on FP that she was expelled na cry
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 21, 2017
Terror afterall.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by nengibo: 1:52pm On May 21, 2017
Abokii babes dey fine oh
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Victornezzar: 1:52pm On May 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

See your head cheesy

No be only kissing, why didn't you say she was caught making out on set embarassed

Why did they write the title on FP that she was expelled na cry
Am serious
dey expelled her cos it's against d sharia law
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2017
All dis huasa pple una girls dey fyn o. Am tinkin of marrying one of dem
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 2:06pm On May 21, 2017
Beautiful ladies
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
donpapa:
I wish our leaders up North can have a heart as beautiful as their women...
Chai! See finishing!
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On May 21, 2017
Friendng, shey you will give me one yarinya? embarassed
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Aisha?

I mean Aisha?

Yes Aishagangan!

Please are there no other names in the north other than Aisha and Fatimon the two names are so common
Lol!
I don't think there is a Muslim family in the north without an Aisha, a Fatima or a Zainab. Either as a wife or a daughter.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by FriendNG: 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Friend.ng, shey you will give me one yarinya? embarassed

If the yarinya like you, why not?
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
FriendNG:

If the yarinya like you, why not?

Cool. I will be coming to Kano next year. smiley wink
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by FriendNG: 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Cool. I will be coming to Kano next year. smiley wink
For what purpose? or specially to get married.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by kenoz(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2017
They're cute and beautiful
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by iLiquidator: 2:53pm On May 21, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Aisha?

I mean Aisha?

Yes Aishagangan!

Please are there no other names in the north other than Aisha and Fatimon the two names are so common
This guy must be a Igbo.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by iLiquidator: 2:58pm On May 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
Why did they expel them na??
They brought her back. Search for RARIYA on youtube you'll see her

https://m.youtube.com/results?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG&q=rariya+&submit=Search
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:15pm On May 21, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol!
I don't think there is a Muslim family in the north without an Aisha, a Fatima or a Zainab. Either as a wife or a daughter.
Add Khadija. I know of grandma, mother & granddaughter all called Khadija.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Nbote(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2017
D most beautiful things about the Hausas na their gals... It's down to the fact dat dey marry from Chad and Niger...
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by limamintruth: 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
mohince:
Checkout this cute family of Rahama sadau kannywood actress.... So much resemblance. I bring you the sadausians..... She got cute siblings. Aisha sadau, fatima sadau, zainab sadau, haruna sadau and mom
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIPMGUljuqe/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP4hHyTBdU0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQnDHmFAnNa/

Hmm, kyawawan yan'mata kiss

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
careytommy7:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Give me the one in orange kiss
on not in

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
I must get married 2 1 of all dis hausa/fulani galz.....natural beauty
Saw 1 yesterday....i was shocked
And all dis my igbo sisters re here forming on top deir artificial beauty oo grin

wen...ur...ready...jst...halla...
i..cn...b...of...help...u...knw... grin
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 4:16pm On May 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
I must get married 2 1 of all dis hausa/fulani galz.....natural beauty
Saw 1 yesterday....i was shocked
And all dis my igbo sisters re here forming on top deir artificial beauty oo grin

....And will your manhood shrivel and vanish if you dont call Igbo girls in your childish write up??..not that you can even marry any of them in a million years...Thats how you lot will keep disgracing yourselves all over the place.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:17pm On May 21, 2017
XDaBOSS:

wen...ur...ready...jst...halla...
i..cn...b...of...help...u...knw... grin
Beta 1 ooo
dat has a light skin
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:18pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

....And will your manhood shrivel and vanish if you dont call Igbo girls in your childish right up??..not that you can even marry any of them in a million years...Thats how you lot will keep disgracing yourselves all over the place.
Okay......are u done??
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2017
Hausa girls fine die
Wish I fit marry one

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

Add Khadija. I know of grandma, mother & granddaughter all called Khadija.
You are right Khadija also. Actually it's my grand mum's, cousin's and niece's too. And am positive it's gonna be daughter's.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by kenzyken101: 5:48pm On May 21, 2017
hausa girls..una to fine...like the one I meet on flight on my way back to Brazil, she was headed for Sudan. ..I am still trying to ask for her hand in married..I go turn Muslim if she agree to stick with me..one time...noting concern me with religion..I just belive that God is God..and his no bodies mate to be toyed with...
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by FriendNG: 5:53pm On May 21, 2017
kenzyken101:
hausa girls..una to fine...like the one I meet on flight on my way back to Brazil, she was headed for Sudan. ..I am still trying to ask for her hand in married..I go turn Muslim if she agree to stick with me..one time...noting concern me with religion..I just belive that God is God..and his no bodies mate to be toyed with...

grin grin grin
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2017
YouRe wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.