Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (77393 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
donpapa:
I wish our leaders up North can have a heart as beautiful as their women...
What of our leaders down south,din't they need this ur wish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Riggz(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
All beautiful muslim Queens. Especially the first two. Good looking family of Kings and Queens.
All praise be to Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by joyojoy: 9:10pm On May 21, 2017
I thot Aboki's don't wear skirt and blouse Only hijabb how come she is showing off her hajia hand
all sixtas fine sha
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by joyojoy: 9:10pm On May 21, 2017
I thot Aboki's don't wear skirt and blouse Only hijabb how come she is showing off her hajia arms
all sixtas fine sha
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Dahustler007(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2017
OMG! shocked Pretty Young Thing.... Bro. Just one of 'Em I'll be forever grateful and Loyal, type of girls that bring you blessings #BlessedFamily! Aboki ClassiQ Berra come and wife Rahama she's smart/Loyal.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:26am On May 22, 2017
Kai walahi I go marry from North
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by OlayinkaAB: 3:13am On May 22, 2017
Money too good o. See how them dey go hajj and co as they like while nairaland dude dey fall for them. I pity your life. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by malware: 7:17am On May 22, 2017
Yeah... We're Arewa, that's how we roll grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:40am On May 22, 2017
JaeSharp:
actress?... why was she suspended? which film she act?...... if u can't tell me... this is no news

She shot a must video with Jos-based artist called ClassiQ. She was banned because she hugged him in the video.
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Beta 1 ooo
dat has a light skin

na...only...light...skin..own..u..de..find??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful / Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.