Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants (45767 Views)

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by WotzupNG: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
It’s the remembrance of Afrobeat Musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti who passed on 20 years ago.

Though he existed in the days when there was nothing like Instagram, Facebook nor Twitter, the Controversial Legend still has pictures that are capable of going viral if such platforms existed in his days.

http://wotzup.ng/fela-anikulapo-kuti-wearing-undies/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by WotzupNG: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
lalasticlala more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by alBHAGDADI: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
@3rd picture

Fela looks like he was holding a big Shawarma

grin grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
He died 'high'.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by olayinks007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fela Anikulapo agbaawo will 4ever remain relevant in d history of Nigeria. #Legend

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
I like this man.. I can give anything for his music.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by raysplashinfo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
writingking:
am i blind or nobody is seeing it?
i think so..
wait, lemme get my LED glasses to check am
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fela was a different breed of a mad man embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by sekundosekundo: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
No be today their madness started, e don tey.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by mikeycharles(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

he looks like someone suffering from AIDS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Hi bbm star
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by baike: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
too much of weed no good,,, see person father
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by ybalogs(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abami eda fun ra e. Sun re ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by anyimontana(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol..he was feeding yakubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Iseoluwani: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
He wears panties and wetin be that im name again, ....
eheeee...... Hushpuppy abii.. that one wears Gucci
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by LesbianBoy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

angry
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!
My brother, we celebrate mediocrity. He is a legend to a lot of folks but certainly not me.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by verygudbadguy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

SirJeffry:
My brother, we celebrate mediocrity. He is a legend to a lot of folks but certainly not me.

I am sure you guys do not understand what music is all about. Appearance can never over shadow talent. While I may also not like some certain things that he did while he was alive, I acknowledge his musical talent. He is a multi instrumentalist, musician and a prophet. His works are acknowledged all over the world.

The likes of Jayz, Beyonce, Alicia keys, Nas celebrate this Icon. But then, a prophet is never accepted in his home town.
Even our Lord, Jesus Christ was not accepted in his hometown. Mark 6:5

151 Likes 17 Shares

DoorMasters:
Hi bbm star
you too like woman, why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by timothy2396(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
At least him still pass Nnamdi Kanu... oya flat heads do your blasting job as usual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by richyfunky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baba Fela plays d Saxophone with so much dexterity, that's what I love about him #musicaTaliban

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by ybalogs(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
He never said do as I do but rather do as I say. If you listened to his music , you will have no choice but to comfirm his as the legend he is.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by fannybaby(f): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Aldebaran(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerians are hypocrites...
Fela only became a legend the day he died.
Then,when someone call you fela,it simply means you are mad(insane) or igbo(weeed)smoker.
Bob Marley also smoked weed(original jamaican weed) to get inspiration,but never went naked or affected his mind.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by point5: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gone are days when people do crazy things and dey became abnormal...dis days it's just fashion to some pipo...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by ybalogs(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
timothy2396:
At least him still pass Nnamdi Kanu... oya flat heads do your blasting job as usual
No dey insult dead Fela by that comparison nah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by kingrt2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Funny that donkeys donkeys name
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by orijintv(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

Like it or not, FELA is a Fucking Legend. A Real OG !! If the Americans can still celebrate Tupac till now, why shouldnt we do the same for our own OG.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by point5: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gone are days when people do crazy things and dey became abnormal...dis days it's just fashion to sone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her / Tonto Dikeh: Jim Iyke Craze Pass Me, I Never Wan Die Abeg / Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.