Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran (10283 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Bruce Mayrock The Biafrans Hero, Died 30th May 1969 / BIAFRA: Death Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish-american Who Died Protesting At UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2017
In 1969, when the world ignored the injustice meted on Biafra men and women mostly the iboes, one of Biafras foreign patriot burned himself to death to protest the silence of the world when America and the British joined forces to subdue a common enemy. In Honor of this Hero, whose death brought global empathy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Masterclass32: 9:02am On May 21, 2017
That Jewish boy that gave his life to create awareness about the genocide happening in Eastern Nigeria back then.

May he continue to rest in peace.

33 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 9:09am On May 21, 2017
Your memory shall live in our hearts forever brave young man. A young man who died for a people he never met for once such passion even when the world turned its eyes against genocide on biafrans. The death of this man woke up the united nations especially when pictures of malnourished kids flew around that brought attention to nigeria civil war. Unfortunately when un was to intervene was when biafra surrendered if only biafra held on for few months we would have been free i'l personally immortalise you by naming one of my child after you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Your memory shall live in our hearts forever brave young man. A young man who died for a people he never met for once such passion even when the world turned its eyes against genocide on biafrans. The death of this man woke up the united nations especially when pictures of malnourished kids flew around that brought attention to nigeria civil war. Unfortunately when un was to intervene was when biafra surrendered if only biafra held on for few months we would have been free i'l personally immortalise you by naming one of my child after you.
apt

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 9:13am On May 21, 2017
Masterclass32:
That Jewish boy that gave his life to create awareness about the genocide happening in Eastern Nigeria back then.

May he continue to rest in peace.
i think he is irish/american i stand to be corrected
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nkem4040: 9:16am On May 21, 2017
Afonjas looking this man with incredible anger and hate...asking themselves, why would this jewish man die for Biafraa? Can a jewish man die for Oduo Republic? Let me tell you something Afonjas, before a jewish man will die for Afonjas, you will have to to drug him.

Watch and read below how Afonjas will be foaming in the mouth and searching online to verify because they can't believe this. Some will even resort to say it's propaganda.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 9:17am On May 21, 2017
Stinson007:
apt
thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ThugCheetah(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2017
The small boy been no want our ewedu mouths to suck Biafra oil grin

12 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2017
I'm deeply moved to tears. It's hard to imagine such level concern.

19 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
i think he is irish/american i stand to be corrected
He is an American but of Jewish descent hence the connect with Biafra

6 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by axeman2(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2017
RIP BIAFRA!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2017
Excuse me please, is that not the photo of a chess master? He acted "searching for Bobby Fischer." His name is Joshua Waitzkin. OP you have got the wrong picture. This news could be false.

3 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2017
axeman2:
RIP BIAFRA!
What do you mean?

3 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2017
Stop propagating lies. Here is the guys picture.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
Excuse me please, is that not the photo of a chess master? He acted "searching for Bobby Fischer." His name is Joshua Waitzkin. OP you have got the wrong picture. This news could be force.
The wrong picture? Ok. Weh done sir
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:

6 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 9:41am On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
so whats lie there its the same picture

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 9:44am On May 21, 2017
Stinson007:
He is an American but of Jewish descent hence the connect with Biafra
yes you are correct he is jewish/american a student of columbian university

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
Peace is the absence of fear of boy kind - bruce mayrock (hero on fire) 1969

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
so whats lie there its the same picture
what do you mean? The picture the op gave us is of a man who is still very much alive and his name is Joshua Waitzkin, a chess master who starred in the film "searching for Bobby Fischer."

Biafrans should take note before they embarrass themselves. This is not the first time I am seeing this false picture. I saw it in an online plier on this same nairaland.

You guys don't know the gravity of your error grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by bytemeister(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2017
He didn't actually "star" in the movie, the movie was about his childhood and someone else played his role

4 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by bytemeister(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
what do you mean? The picture the op gave us is of a man who is still very much alive and his name is Joshua Waitzkin, a chess master who starred in the film "searching for Bobby Fischer."

Biafrans should take note before they embarrass themselves. This is not the first time I am seeing this false picture. I saw it in an online plier on this same nairaland.

You guys don't know the gravity of your error grin

He didn't actually "star" in the movie, the movie was about his childhood and someone else played his role

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by bytemeister(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2017
By the way Beeafrans are actually a stupid bunch.

4 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2017
bytemeister:

that is true, sorry for the misinformation, but that guys pic is Joshua Waitzkin. wink

5 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 10:07am On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
that is true, sorry for the misinformation, but that guys pic is Joshua Waitzkin. wink
so even you gave a story that is not correct. To think you did it while trying to correct someone

7 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ak47mann(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2017
ThugCheetah:
The small boy no want our ewedu mouths to drink Biafra oil grin
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 10:14am On May 21, 2017
bytemeister:
yet you want them to be your fellow compatriot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
so even you gave a story that is not correct. To think you did it while trying to correct someone
lol. You biafrans should stop using that guy's picture. He is very much alive. Don't embarrass yourselves. Read about Joshua Waitzkin on Wikipedia.

4 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2017
Stinson007:
In 1969, when the world ignored the injustice meted on Biafra men and women mostly the iboes, one of Biafras foreign patriot burned himself to death to protest the silence of the world when America and the British joined forces to subdue a common enemy. In Honor of this Hero, whose death brought global empathy

Take down this man's picture because You have been caught for using false information to spread false propaganda! Why are you people such liars? Or is it with lies you hope to get your banana republic?

4 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2017
bytemeister:
If you really know what "stupidity " means then you know, you spoke to yourself. Am sure you don't know who a Biafran is? But you got to know about stupidity from so many people including your parents, who have called you "stupid or fool"

3 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

Take down this man's picture because You have been caught for using false information to spread false propaganda! Why are you people such liars? Or is it with lies you hope to get your banana republic?
proof it's a lie and get Bruce Mayrocks correct picture.. I will apologize and take it down

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Election As ECOWAS Chairman / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 22.79% As Food Prices Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.