Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran (10351 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Bruce Mayrock The Biafrans Hero, Died 30th May 1969 / BIAFRA: Death Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish-american Who Died Protesting At UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Omofunaab2: 10:35am On May 21, 2017
These people and lies sha.

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by AlvanT(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2017
Nkem4040:
Afonjas looking this man with incredible anger and hate...asking themselves, why would this jewish man die for Biafraa? Can a jewish man die for Oduo Republic? Let me tell you something Afonjas, before a jewish man will die for Afonjas, you will have to to drug him.
Stop this,this is a crucial time for the South to unite to rebel against the North that has divided and conquered us.Please just stop!!!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Stinson007(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Stop this,this is a crucial time for the South to unite to rebel against the North that has divided and conquered us.Please just stop!!!
who is south uncle? Lol
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nobody: 11:05am On May 21, 2017
Poor guy
He died for nothing

The people he died for are now known as the biggest drug smugglers and cannibals in the world cry

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by AlvanT(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2017
Stinson007:
who is south uncle? Lol
when there are tribal clashes we hear of South West against South East,South South,etc How many times have you heard dishamony between North East,North West,North Central...read our history well the central Government of Gowon started this bitter rivalry between Awolowo and the East,we do hear of his errors but I believed he was tricked Awo has always meant well,the end justifies the means,Awo was not given a good end to justify his means cos we all know that he played a crucial role in winning the war against Biafra,he was in turn betrayed,the North has always had this country by the balls,we the South have sustained them for a long time now,please don't let emotions to exceed our logical reasoning.
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2017
Stinson007:
proof it's a lie and get Bruce Mayrocks correct picture.. I will apologize and take it down
read about Joshua Waitzkin on Wikipedia. That picture the op gave us belongs to Joshua Waitzkin.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2017
Stinson007:
proof it's a lie and get Bruce Mayrocks correct picture.. I will apologize and take it down

It seems you are on drugs? Is this not the man's picture you are using to spread false propaganda? Is that not the crux of the accusations against you?

Why should I care about Bruce what ever the _fuck is his name? I should help you fact check your own thread? Because we are brothers? Go and search for his picture by yourself since you are nnamdi kanus son! Just take this other man's picture down!

Nwokem gerrarahia men.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Waitzkin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2017
This people are amazing! Look at how they are using an innocent chess players picture to spread falsehood even on their lie filled blog! They don't know that wikipedia pages can be edited by mischief makers! Na wa....

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/05/may-6-birthday-wish-to-bruce-mayrock.html?m=1!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by cupidFlint(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
Stop propagating lies. Here is the guys picture.
If you really think education is expensive, try being ignorant

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2017
It is today I have confirmed the stupidity of these online ipob touts! See the man that some have claimed burnt himself for biafra still giving interviews!

Maybe I got this interview from angel Gabriel I guess? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj1gxz5puaQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2017
cupidFlint:

You and the o.p must be related? Please watch the video of the ghost and stop embarrassing yourself any further! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by RealSleek(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2017
me think that guy is just suicidal. .only used biafra 's cause to make his death meaningful. .a ploy that clearly backfired because no one gave a fvck about his sorry existence and his abysmal demise. what is meaning of committing suicide to achieve a cause, its totally pointless even more so pitiable when the said struggle isn't even your concern...bawo ni won nja n'ile keji she kan bobo yen??
for those applauding him..how many of you can set yourself on fire for biafra. .if yes ..perhaps someone will give a fvck and give u a newspaper front page,70 seconds tv time, blog news for two days..then we ll forget ur sorry ass

mind you, before you shout afonja, I want secession ..at worst regional restructuring..and its cant happen through internet noise and chest beating

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Fulmigati: 12:04pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
me think that guy is just suicidal. .only used biafra 's cause to make his death meaningful. .a ploy that clearly backfired because no one gave a fvck about his sorry existence and his abysmal demise. what is meaning of committing suicide to achieve a cause, its totally pointless even more so pitiable when the said struggle isn't even your concern...bawo ni won nja n'ile keji she kan bobo yen??
for those applauding him..how many of you can set yourself on fire for biafra. .if yes ..perhaps someone will give a fvck and give u a newspaper front page,70 seconds tv time, blog news for two days..then we ll forget ur sorry ass

mind you, before you shout afonja, I want secession ..at worst regional restructuring..and its cant happen through internet noise and chest beating
Spoken like a true yoruba. Selfless Sacrifice is non existent in you peoples vocabulary. Bruce Mayrock is remembered till this day, almost 50yrs after he put his life on the line to bring attention to the war crimes of genocidal Nigeria.
https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=dfl&GRid=15877811

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nkem4040: 12:06pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:
[s]me think that guy is just suicidal. .only used biafra 's cause to make his death meaningful. .a ploy that clearly backfired because no one gave a fvck about his sorry existence and his abysmal demise. what is meaning of committing suicide to achieve a cause, its totally pointless even more so pitiable when the said struggle isn't even your concern...bawo ni won nja n'ile keji she kan bobo yen??

mind you, before you shout afonja, I want secession ..at worst regional restructuring..and its cant happen through internet noise and chest beating[/s]

Something is wrong with this Afonja of a people. Biafraans stay away from this people in real life...they can poison you and you will die. They envy you 24/7. They monitor what you are doing 24/7 because they know anything you touch will be successful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Fulmigati: 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
That photo is not Bruce Mayrock

As for the doubting Thomases

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by RealSleek(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2017
Nkem4040:

Something is wrong with this Afonja of a people. Biafraans stay away from this people in real life...they can poison you and you will die. They envy you 24/7. They monitor what you are doing 24/7 because they know anything you touch will be successful.

when igbo elders and elite class benefitting from nigera comes out openly to support your movement..wake me up
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2017
cupidFlint:
You are the one being ignorant here. Most of those pics on google images are linked to nairaland and Nigerian website----- the origin of this nonsense of using false pics. Have you read about Joshua Waitzkin on Wikipedia?

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by RealSleek(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
Fulmigati:

Spoken like a true yoruba. Selfless Sacrifice is non existent in you peoples voddcabulary. Bruce Mayrock is remembered till this day, almost 50yrs after he put his life on the line to bring attention to the war crimes of genocidal Nigeria.
https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=dfl&GRid=15877811

the question is can you do the same ...if yes go and do it infront of your state house. .lets see what that will change..
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2017
See how they have all kept quiet after I exposed their lies? These micro waved jewish youths are just pathetic! grin

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

See how they have all kept quiet after I exposed their lies? These micro waved jewish youths are just pathetic! grin
Even though I am ibo, I don't support lies. They should leave out the picture of Joshua Waitzkin.

#ignorancecanbeembarrassing
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by cupidFlint(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
You are the one being ignorant here. Most of those pics on google images are linked to nairaland and Nigerian website----- the origin of this nonsense of using false pics. Have you read about Joshua Waitzkin on Wikipedia?
Are you actually saying no Bruce Mayrock took his own life in 1969 cos of the genocide in Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2017
cupidFlint:
Are you actually saying no Bruce Mayrock took his own life in 1969 cos of the genocide in Biafra?
Bruce Mayrock existed and he took his life because of the biafra struggle. All I am saying is that the picture used by the op is not of Bruce Mayrock but of Joshua Waitzkin.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 12:58pm On May 21, 2017
a foreigner did what a biafran couldn't do,

Bruce mayrock and waitzkin

which died for biafra?

Oya biafrans pls answer if you really know what you are fighting for
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Masterclass32: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
Bruce Mayrock existed and he took his life because of the biafra struggle. All I am saying is that the picture used by the op is not of Bruce Mayrock but of Joshua Waitzkin.

Its just a simple mistake. You guys are taking it a bit too seriously.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
Your death shall never be in vain warrior!!!
We shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ThugCheetah(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2017
praise1705:
a foreigner did what a biafran couldn't do,

Bruce mayrock and waitzkin

which died for biafra?

Oya biafrans pls answer if you really know what you are fighting for
your brain fell inside your breast

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Mcowubaba: 1:59pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
But my search on Google for Bruce Mayrock, has obviously the same picture with Joshua Waitzkin

https://www.israelrising.com/bruce-mayrock-hebrew-roots-free-biafra-movement/

There must be a mix up from somewhere, or the probably look alike very well, so in essence the OP of this thread is RIGHT AND CORRECT...
Cc Funlord2

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 2:07pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
lol. You biafrans should stop using that guy's picture. He is very much alive. Don't embarrass yourselves. Read about Joshua Waitzkin on Wikipedia.
thanks @YOU BIAFRANS
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
@ Mcowubaba!

I hope you know google and wikipedia pages can be edited? I have posted joshua waitzkins wikipedia page and his video! This mans picture is being fraudulently used by propagandists! He is alive and is a chess player! It is some people behind ipob that are fraudulently trying to pass him off as Bruce since the have no prior records of bruces face that they can use!

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Ogalanyachieze: 2:15pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
read about Joshua Waitzkin on Wikipedia. That picture the op gave us belongs to Joshua Waitzkin.
go ahead and provide the bruce mayrock picture with you or just shut up this thread is about mr mayrock's heroic and brave act not about pictures as in billboard modelling. And all searches gave this picture so park well and dont derail a beautiful thread. At most you can open a thread on joshua waistskin or is it waistspain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nwakaumu(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
when there are tribal clashes we hear of South West against South East,South South,etc How many times have you heard dishamony between North East,North West,North Central...read our history well the central Government of Gowon started this bitter rivalry between Awolowo and the East,we do hear of his errors but I believed he was tricked Awo has always meant well,the end justifies the means,Awo was not given a good end to justify his means cos we all know that he played a crucial role in winning the war against Biafra,he was in turn betrayed,the North has always had this country by the balls,we the South have sustained them for a long time now,please don't let emotions to exceed our logical reasoning.
mr man better shove that your unity down your ass.you seem to ve yoruba blood in you,because you people are so predictable,unity beggers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters / PHOTOS: Sanwo-olu Apprehends Danfo Driver Driving Against Traffic / Police To Deploy 34,587 Personnel For Anambra Governorship Election - IGP Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.