Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran (10342 Views)

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Bruce Mayrock The Biafrans Hero, Died 30th May 1969 / BIAFRA: Death Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish-american Who Died Protesting At UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Mcowubaba: 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

I hope you know google and wikipedia pages can be edited? I have posted joshua waitzkins wikipedia page and his video! This mans picture is being fraudulently used by propagandists! He is alive and is a chess player! It is some people behind ipob that are fraudulently trying to pass him off as Bruce since the have no prior records of bruces face that they can use!

A word is enough for the wise!
Google gets it's image result searches from various sources round the web, through algorithm, indexing, Googlebot and crawling together with other matching techniques

I doubt Igbos are the ones that edited the picture, if you understand IT very well, you'll know your assertions are VERY wrong...
I'm not saying the Image doesn't originally belong to Joshua Waitzkin, all I'm saying is that Google is responsible for the mix up.. Not Biafra or IPOB..

Let's be objective for once, let's leave bigotry and reason logically.

Read more here
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/70897?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by AlvanT(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
Nwakaumu:
mr man better shove that your unity down your ass.you seem to ve yoruba blood in you,because you people are so predictable,unity beggers.
My man I'm a full blooded Igbo man from Imo State.Listen let me tell you action speaks louder than words it's a pity the only strength an average Igbo man has now is sympathy.Sympathy is weakness if you think you know the game very well how come a core Igbo man have never tasted that seat? You need to wake up,just 4 south east state is nothing compared to the 19 states of the North.Y'all fight the right cause with the wrong approach,iche na ima ihe,onwere ihe ima.
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Google gets it's image result searches from various sources round the web, through algorithm, indexing, Googlebot and crawling together with other matching techniques

I doubt Igbos are the ones that edited the picture, if you understand IT very well, you'll know your assertions are VERY wrong...
I'm not saying the Image doesn't originally belong to Joshua Waitzkin, all I'm saying is that Google is responsible for the mix up.. Not Biafra or IPOB..

Let's be objective for once, let's leave bigotry and reason logically.

Read more here
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/70897?hl=en

Mr man I don't have time for off topic rants with strangers! We saw a false image attached to a report and we called him out on it!

I don't care about mix ups or Igbos motives! If I decide to create a thread I will do my research on both the images I intend to use and on any links to the article before posting it here! The o.p was wrong in using a fake picture and I have proven my point with hard facts! If you want to continue moaning about it feel free!

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Mcowubaba: 2:47pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

Mr man I don't have time for off topic rants with strangers! We saw a false image attached to a report and we called him out on it!

I don't care about mix ups or Igbos motives! If I decide to create a thread I will do my research on both the images I intend to use and on any links to the article before posting it here! The o.p was wrong in using a fake picture and I have proven my point with hard facts! If you want to continue moaning about it feel free!
You're just being economical with the truth, your obvious disdain for Igbos has blocked your mentality..
The OP did a search in Google for his thread, and that's the picture that came up, so what exactly are you saying undecided
It would be a different case, if no picture came up and he stole Joshua Waitzkin own...

So go and sleep, or continue with your low rants and bigotry..

I was just educating you, that's if you can be educated

In simple terms the picture wasn't altered by IPOB, go and ask Google what happened..

I'm not replying you again,, but if you insult, I will surely report to the moderators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

You're just being economical with the truth, your obvious disdain for Igbos has blocked your mentality..
The OP did a search in Google for his thread, and that's the picture that came up, so what exactly are you saying undecided
It would be a different case, if no picture came up and he stole Joshua Waitzkin own...

In simple terms the picture wasn't altered by IPOB, go and ask Google what happened..

I'm not replying you again,, but if you insult, I will surely report to the moderators

Read all that nonsense you wasted just your time typing! After your conscience pricks you then you can Get lost!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 2:58pm On May 21, 2017
ThugCheetah:
your brain fell inside your breast

And your sense of comprehension sank into your testicles
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

we all understand that google used one picture for both persons but that doesn't mean as you as an enlightened individual should accept such error

so if google said Robert powell is the real son of God, does it mean it's true(powell was the actor that portrayed the jesus in a film done in the 70's)

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by khallyberry: 3:14pm On May 21, 2017
its lord lugards fault, he caused it
may God judge him anywhere he is. undecided

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Mcowubaba: 3:30pm On May 21, 2017
praise1705:

we all understand that google used one picture for both persons but that doesn't mean as you as an enlightened individual should accept such error

so if google said Robert powell is the real son of God, does it mean it's true(powell was the actor that portrayed the jesus in a film done in the 70's)
What are we even Going back And Forth With. . . .

Please where did I say I accept the error undecided undecided undecided
I was just explaining to the bigot that the OP is not at fault for uploading a wrong picture..

The Bigot was blaming IPOB for altering the picture in Google, that to me was absolutely insane and highly silly, that's why I was educating him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

But my search on Google for Bruce Mayrock, has obviously the same picture with Joshua Waitzkin

https://www.israelrising.com/bruce-mayrock-hebrew-roots-free-biafra-movement/

There must be a mix up from somewhere, or the probably look alike very well, so in essence the OP of this thread is RIGHT AND CORRECT...
Cc Funlord2
Those pictures of Joshua Waitzkin on google images are linked to nairaland and Nigerian website where this error originated from.
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by eagleu: 3:37pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
Stop propagating lies. Here is the guys picture.

No, it's the picture of Obafemi Awolowo!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by eagleu: 3:39pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
Those pictures of Joshua Waitzkin on google images are linked to nairaland and Nigerian website where this error originated from.

I said, its the picture of Awolowo, not Joshua Waitzkin!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Mcowubaba: 3:54pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
OK.. I'm not arguing or interested in where the error originated from...

All I'm saying and have been saying is that the OP is not to be blamed for uploading the false image..

And BTW, what makes you think the google images are linked to nairaland and Nigerian website where the error originated from undecided undecided
How explain further undecided

My Google is not Google.ng...
And the first 5 results in my search are not NIGERIAN websites to the best of my knowledge

This are the first 3 website results

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=dfl&GRid=15877811

http://spectatorarchive.library.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/columbia?a=d&d=cs19690603-01.2.8&e=------

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

What are we even Going back And Forth With. . . .

Please where did I say I accept the error undecided undecided undecided
I was just explaining to the bigot that the OP is not at fault for uploading a wrong picture..

The Bigot was blaming IPOB for altering the picture in Google, that to me was absolutely insane and highly silly, that's why I was educating him

Na wa how can IPOB edit something on Google,

hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Martinez19(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2017
Mcowubaba:

All I'm saying and have been saying is that the OP is not to be blamed for uploading the false image..

And BTW, what makes you think the google images are linked to nairaland and Nigerian website where the error originated from undecided undecided

And the first 5 results in my search are not NIGERIAN websites to the best of my knowledge

http://spectatorarchive.library.columbia.edu/cgi-bin/columbia?a=d&d=cs19690603-01.2.8&e=------
are they the website with the false pics? Whether you like it or not, it is the picture of Joshua Waitzkin.
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by dirtyhokage(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2017
RealSleek:

the question is can you do the same ...if yes go and do it infront of your state house. .lets see what that will change..
lol...a Nigerian? Kaiii it's just not possible at all
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ThugCheetah(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2017
praise1705:

And your sense of comprehension sank into your testicles

seriously I will like to see d whole thing

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Mcowubaba: 4:35pm On May 21, 2017
Martinez19:
are they the website with the false pics? Whether you like it or not, it is the picture of Joshua Waitzkin.

The thing is that many of you are just illiterates or behave alike.
When or where did I say the picture doesn't belong to Joshua Waitzkin undecided undecided

All I have been saying is that THE OP SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED FOR UPLOADING A FALSE PICTURE.. Because Google images made the mistake/mix up NOT IPOB or the OP

What don't you understand by this undecided.

praise1705:

hmmmmm
Now you're seeing what I have been arguing about....
The bigots Said it was IPOB that falsified the picture in Google, I have been trying to educating them...

But the are just beating around the bush and talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nwakaumu(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
My man I'm a full blooded Igbo man from Imo State.Listen let me tell you action speaks louder than words it's a pity the only strength an average Igbo man has now is sympathy.Sympathy is weakness if you think you know the game very well how come a core Igbo man have never tasted that seat? You need to wake up,just 4 south east state is nothing compared to the 19 states of the North.Y'all fight the right cause with the wrong approach,iche na ima ihe,onwere ihe ima.
stop that your "i'm igbo" line It is has become stale.even if you re igbo, it does not stop you from being Efulefu,more over igbos from imo state tend be be sellouts,just like Rochas is Igbo too.and again who told you that igbo are looking for sympathy in Nigeria;the only thing they ve asked for is to be left alone that unity is not by force.you are the one that are sounding weak by begging to be united by someone who does not want you,hence must ve yoruba blood in your lineage cos weakness and cowardice is painted all over your comments.onye mgbu na amara ife ana ako.
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Funlord2(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2017
praise1705:

hmmmmm

You have time to be debating with that pained kid!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 5:22pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

You have time to be debating with that pained kid!

we learn everyday
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 5:25pm On May 21, 2017
ThugCheetah:
seriously I will like to see d whole thing

see kini
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by AlvanT(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
Nwakaumu:
stop that your "i'm igbo" line It is has become stale.even if you re igbo, it does not stop you from being Efulefu,more over igbos from imo state tend be be sellouts,just like Rochas is Igbo too.and again who told you that igbo are looking for sympathy in Nigeria;the only thing they ve asked for is to be left alone that unity is not by force.you are the one that are sounding weak by begging to be united by someone who does not want you,hence must ve yoruba blood in your lineage cos weakness and cowardice is painted all over your comments.onye mgbu na amara ife ana ako.
After all these ranting you just cower behind the scene and do nothing,you hate your Imo brothers yet you seek for Biafra,I'm sorry for you...You don't wish for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra more than I do but there are some things that need to be put in place...this is my opinion and yes I'm an Ipob member and I make my donations do you? I saw the way FFK and Fayose showed solidarity for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on the day of his release I was moved to tears.I grew up in Lagos and there are some Yoruba folks I know that can do what no Igbo man can do for me,some even support Biafra which you'll find hard to believe,call me emulefe or whatever but let Chukwuabia and our conscience be a righteous judge,hate won't get you anywhere,i'm a proud sellout!Long live Ndigbo,udo ga achi!

SO MOTE IT BE!
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by gab264(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2017
praise1705:
a foreigner did what a biafran couldn't do,

Bruce mayrock and waitzkin

which died for biafra?

Oya biafrans pls answer if you really know what you are fighting for
U just lack sense of reasoning.

How many biafrans did u tink die during biafra war.

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ThugCheetah(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2017
praise1705:

see kini
your breast
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ejanla077: 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Stop this,this is a crucial time for the South to unite to rebel against the North that has divided and conquered us.Please just stop!!!

we yoruba muslims don't want to have anything to do with ibos

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by ejanla077: 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
when there are tribal clashes we hear of South West against South East,South South,etc How many times have you heard dishamony between North East,North West,North Central...read our history well the central Government of Gowon started this bitter rivalry between Awolowo and the East,we do hear of his errors but I believed he was tricked Awo has always meant well,the end justifies the means,Awo was not given a good end to justify his means cos we all know that he played a crucial role in winning the war against Biafra,he was in turn betrayed,the North has always had this country by the balls,we the South have sustained them for a long time now,please don't let emotions to exceed our logical reasoning.

nonsense if only you talked like dis wen we yoruba muslims ganged up with north to vote out GEJ

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Masterclass32: 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
go ahead and provide the bruce mayrock picture with you or just shut up this thread is about mr mayrock's heroic and brave act not about pictures as in billboard modelling. And all searches gave this picture so park well and dont derail a beautiful thread. At most you can open a thread on joshua waistskin or is it waistspain

Waist pain?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by praise1705(f): 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
gab264:
U just lack sense of reasoning.

How many biafrans did u tink die during biafra war.

you lack sense of understanding

how many died on their own or would I say with self inflicting wounds that would probably lead to death and also without holding a gun

people who died during the biafran war were either running for their lives or attacking the oppositions with weapons and training not deliberately walking into a fire without being threatened, can u as an individual commit suicide not because of depression but because of a cause you think is right?
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by Nwakaumu(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
After all these ranting you just cower behind the scene and do nothing,you hate your Imo brothers yet you seek for Biafra,I'm sorry for you...You don't wish for the actualization of the sovereign state of Biafra more than I do but there are some things that need to be put in place...this is my opinion and yes I'm an Ipob member and I make my donations do you? I saw the way FFK and Fayose showed solidarity for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on the day of his release I was moved to tears.I grew up in Lagos and there are some Yoruba folks I know that can do what no Igbo man can do for me,some even support Biafra which you'll find hard to believe,call me emulefe or whatever but let Chukwuabia and our conscience be a righteous judge,hate won't get you anywhere,i'm a proud sellout!Long live Ndigbo,udo ga achi!

SO MOTE IT BE!
Oh,you grew up in lagos,thats what I ve been suspecting and you just confirmed it.so you re one those called "my mama say I be Igbo"that spend their lifetime in lagos,and over the years,thru association, acquire Yoruba's trait of weakness and cowardice which they mask behind false diplomacy.I hear Joe Igbokwe be una coordinator for lagos there.For you info,im from Imo state too, Isiala Mbano LGA to be precise,but that doesn't stop me from telling you the truth.
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by bytemeister(m): 1:11am On May 22, 2017
Stinson007:
If you really know what "stupidity " means then you know, you spoke to yourself. Am sure you don't know who a Biafran is? But you got to know about stupidity from so many people including your parents, who have called you "stupid or fool"

Thanks for the compliments. I would really like to know how you people go about concocting lies about big shots supporting your "Country" which only exists on Social Media, first it was Vladimir Putin then Donald Trump and now this innocent Chess player who is still very much alive and most probably never heard of the word "Biafra"
Re: In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran by jpphilips(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Mcowubaba:

Those links are Biafran craps, they stole the picture, google merely takes you to the addresses where they displayed their stup!dity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina / Buhari Will Still Run With Osinbajo In 2019 — Presidency / 2019: I Will Unmask Sponsors Of Boko Haram Terrorists If Elected – Akhimien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.