Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... (659 Views)

I Will Be Your Number One Supporter If You Compensate Onitsha Traders- Reno Omo / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... by RolandAkachukwu(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2017
IKUKU, NUMBER ONE SUPPORTER OF GOVERNOR OKEZIE...

As Nwanne Di La Mba stepped out in style.....

The Majority Leader of Abia State House of Assembly and number 1 supporter of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Chief (Engr) Chinedum Orji aka Ikuku Abia was yesterday honored by the traditional ruler of Alaoma Autonomous Community of Omoba Isiala Ngwa South LGA, HRH Eze G. N. Nwankpa.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu was on hand to witness the event which also marked the first year anniversary on the throne of the Eze and father of our man Acupuncture.

One day I will tell the story of the little I know about Ikuku Abia who I believe is possibly the most maligned and misunderstood Abia politician of the last 10 years. An astute politician in his own right and beacon of hope for the youths of Abia, he has continued to perform his duties of representing his constituency with the type of experience that will make even 4 times legislators marvel at his attention to details and stabilizing influence.

One of those days I sneaked into the chambers of the house during the debate on the state's appropriation bill I saw the Honorable member representing Umuahia North using his calculators to comb through all the proposed bill line by line to the envy of even opposition legislators.

I have also observed him deal with unsavory media speculations and outright lies against him by folks who don't know him or can even identify him in the street. Yet his simplicity and brain power has continued to astound those who meet him for the first time.

Not long ago, a friend of mine who must have been reading all the negatives against Engineer Chinedum Orji followed me to his family house at Umuahia where I had a meeting with him. After we spent time chatting with him my friend asked me a seemingly stupid question: "JOK is this the Ikuku we always read about?" I laughed out loud and responded with "please ask him if he is the Ikuku".

It was at that point that I properly introduced them and my friend used his own mouth to tell his story of how he arrived at his view of "the monstrous son of the Governor". Long and short of the story is that my friend learned his most important lesson in human relations: never judge a man you don't know from what others say about him.

Nwanne di la mba Of Alaoma autonomous community, I and my family salute you on your award. I have learned azu anu uka from you and trying to perfect it as a science, not art.

Congrats Nwanne Di La Mba and may God continue to guide and protect you. CPS Enyinnaya Appolos whispered to me that we will wash the title today and I will be coming with all my people o.

JOK

Re: Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... by BankeSmalls(f): 10:40am On May 21, 2017
Charlatans, shameless sycophants.
Re: Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2017
OP let us ask Abians not appointees of govt
Re: Ikuku, Number One Supporter Of Governor Okezie... by 48noble(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Charlatans, shameless sycophants.

Do not judge by sins of the father...unless u ve dealt with him personally..

(1) (Reply)

Biafra At 50: The Problem With Biafra / The Nigeria Of Our Dream / BREAKING: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.