Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys (1429 Views)

Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Papzey(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2017
Her name is Bridget, and she has been sharing this raunchy pics on IG, looking for fame. And here is the fame... Do you like her pics?

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/sunday-nuggets-this-nigerian-lady.html

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 21, 2017
See dangote mark truck faceshocked

See huge and watery boobs.

okay I just like her complexion aside that, nothing pleases me in her body.

What I don't know is, whether the used Nokia 3310 to snap this pix.. too blur!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by newyorks(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2017
na by force to trend? abi na by force to fine.
if her mum had known this when she gave birth to her i believe she for abort am or kill her. i pity her anyway.
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by theboydisharp007(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2017
things are so though ..... I can't even afford to give a f*ck these days...
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by luminouzzzzzz(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2017
U sef OP u fit like dis kain thing? undecided undecided
Give us better pix abeg

1 Like

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
See how she look like puff puff
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by beejayknight(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2017
Speechless. But help me ask her wating she carrySpeechless. But help me ask her wating she carrySpeechless. But help me ask her wating she carry
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2017

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by smardray(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2017
So u ar sayin dis pig is a lady
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Headlesschicken(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2017
grin Fat Pig,her panties b like my late granny wrapper.... Her bras sha!!! Almost made me weep.... Dis x wat happens wen u empower a pig wiv a camera n d internet...smh....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Arsenalholic1: 2:00pm On May 21, 2017
A slay queen in very cheap pant. That pant is not more than #80 bought from a "bend down select" vendor.

1 Like

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Papzey(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2017
Please push to FTP Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Arthurwinner(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2017
she's foked up I ain't like it
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
A slay queen in very cheap pant. That pant is not more than #80 bought from a "bend down select" vendor.
How you take know say na bend down select pant she wear if you no dey carry your girlfriend go there grin grin
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by kings20(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2017
beautiful,she no dey
just another sex object
tomorrow she would tell us she has bought ring to engage herself in marriage
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Arsenalholic1: 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
Cleopatra4:

How you take know say na bend down select pant she wear if you no dey carry your girlfriend go there grin grin
When last did you hear of a guy following his gf to go and buy panties?

If your bf does it with you, I don't do it for my partner.
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 21, 2017
To the Posters above me:
Why rebuke ye the woman? Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder.

Omo this lady wowo die grin

1 Like

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Cleopatra4(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
When last did you hear of a guy following his gf to go and buy panties?

If your bf does it with you, I don't do it for my partner.
grin grin Kinda surprise you know bend down select pants and the price smiley

1 Like

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Hyicene(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
Chai mumu no gud o
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
Hyicene:
Chai mumu no gud o

grin grin
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by FreeSpirited: 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Who am I to blame if not the fucking OP that brought this here to insult ones eye.
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

Wife her & fix her grin

Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Arsenalholic1: 5:14pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:

Wife her & fix her grin

I'll gladly pass bro.
Re: This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 21, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I'll gladly pass bro.

You're missing out fam. Your loss

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Perfect Age To Get Married According To New Study / 5 Reasons Why Romancelanders Will Never Like Me / US Actress Exposes Vagin@ Tattoo & Nipple$ In 'n@ked' Lingerie(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.