Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (60518 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by 1960ng(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
A South African twitter user [mootjeiskew ]user posted on twitter she loves Nigerian men and would’nt mind moving to Nigeria if needs be.

When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa” Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa,Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and would like to marry one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. “Nigerian guys spend money on them because apparently, their South African guys are not that… I have seen a case where you give a South African girls money that is not that much but she’s like so surprised and so happy. Nigerian guys ball out and spend so much money on us, and take us shopping…I mean they like us.” “South African men should forget about the scare tactic of lying about narcotics regarding Nigerians, we ladies discovered it’s a blanket lie. Nigerian men know how to treat women; spending money on them instead of writing poems . Nigerian Men ain’t got time for poems, they give you cash , Love and a good time. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of rape and murder of women. More than 40,000 cases of rape are reported every year, figures which are thought to only represent a fraction of actual attacks . I am so obsessed with naija guys but i don’t know why. i really dont like guys from my country South Africa or Botswana. More women are murdered , wounded , battered by South African men than in any other country. This means if you are in relationship with a South African man, you are more likely to be abused or killed. I won’t mind moving to Nigeria or bringing a Nigerian man down to SA , I will take go care of you.. I love Nigerian men… Pls retweet so my Nigerian king can find Me. cool cool cry kiss kiss kiss

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/15/1063/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin

If I call her OLOSHO now, una go dey insult me lipsrsealed

If I call her HOE-LOW-SHOW, that grammar guy will come for my head

So of all our awesome and romantic qualities, it's only money that makes you love us baa? undecided

Let me just not talk lipsrsealed

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by 1960ng(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Looks like Nigerian men are gold outside Nigeria tongue

If I catch this one lasan cheesy grin grin

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by LeHMaR(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
With a forehead like that she should be looking for a baseball cap and not a nigerian man.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
South African women are very beautiful physically but ......

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by JustJosh20(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
When she comes, she'll realize that This is Nigeria.

How many likes for Naija Men?

32 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
lol,this one is professing her love for money.
she's comparing the amount of money SA guys give them to the ones Nigerian guys dish out.

I thought our NL alpha male wanna be said it's only Nigerian ladies that love money. grin

lool.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
LeHMaR:
With a forehead like that she should be looking for a baseball cap and not a nigerian man.
lool.grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Lonestar124: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
They just our culture not the men.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
She should show us her HIV status first.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Adeoludt(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oshosondi���
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Divatochi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by austyn0(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

If I call her OLOSHO now, una go dey insult me lipsrsealed

If I call her HOE-LOW-SHOW, that grammar guy will come for my head

So of all our awesome and romantic qualities, it's only money that makes you love us baa? undecided

Let me just not talk lipsrsealed
You follow for men with awesome and romantic qualities??grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
austyn0:
You follow for men with awesome and romantic qualities??grin

No, I dont

smiley
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin Till they rupture yuh womb....

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
https://twitter.com/__Freaque/status/1007317055467589632?s=19
Preshy561:
lol,this one is professing her love for money.
she's comparing the amount of money SA guys give them to the ones Nigerian guys dish out.

I thought our NL alpha male wanna be said it's only Nigerian ladies that love money. grin

lool.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Diegostan(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
See trap oo!!! Run for ya life

South African man behind this looking for who to kill

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Living in SA was one of the coolest to me. An average SA babe don't like grammar just like the GH babes. Just show dem your pocket and get swag, dem go dey open leg for you like say you do jazz. Especially SWAG!

20 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by jordyspices: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Have u been to my city have u been wif a guy from lagos

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Won ma do e pa

8 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by bastien: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2018
MrSensor:
South African women are very beautiful physically but ......

but they are HIV carrier

21 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Make she carry her wahala go....... With their Mega STD....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Dis wan neva jam confirm yorubs demon before

32 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
South Africa that hateful country undecidedi will pass but who push this nonsense to fp undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by IeatPussy: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
You Love Nigerian men because they spend on . idiat. What's diffrent between you and Oloshism. idait once again.

Pusyiter:
Living in SA was one of the coolest to me. An average SA babe don't like grammar just like the GH babes. Just show dem your pocket and get swag, dem go dey open leg for you like say you do jazz. Especially SWAG!

No be same thing with Nigerian girls.

25 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
She never jam.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2018
we dash her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by mikool007(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Yorubas have gone international, our love game is to strong grin

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by White007(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
undecided
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Igbo boys don use red-cap preek scatter this one head

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.