Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) (15993 Views)

Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy / Another Bone Grows In Boys Leg After Tb Joshua Prayer PICS VIDEO / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by dyze(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2017
What can God not do?
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by nattyGENT: 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
T.B J with miracles since 1900 but none of my people who have met him have shared a testimony
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by virus05(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
why do I find it hard to believe these stories?

sperm that could not fertilize egg for 10yrs just did all of a sudden after TB's prayer.
Congrats to them anyways
why cant you goto his church and see for yourself. At least I know a man that doesn't goto his church but got his healing from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by breadtom: 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
See if you like belive this miracle or not that ur headache cos u pple here in Africa tink backward. TB Joshua may God continue to bless u and give the grace to continue with ur ministry and also to format the brains of those who criticize you ignorantly.#Emmanuel(God is with us).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
With man it is impossible, but with God all things are ppssible.
Alariwo2:
why do I find it hard to believe these stories?

sperm that could not fertilize egg for 10yrs just did all of a sudden after TB's prayer.
Congrats to them anyways
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 9:09pm On May 21, 2017
What the doctor couldn't do in ten years, God did in a day. The man of God doesn't get any praise, God takes ALL the glory.
neocortex:
As usual , the god of man get the praises while the Doctor is relegated.
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Stanleybigjoe63: 9:09pm On May 21, 2017
Glory been to God,Hannah to the highest I so much love God.when man hope is lost you will see God in action.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 9:12pm On May 21, 2017
really? That's cool.
virus05:
why cant you goto his church and see for yourself. At least I know a man that doesn't goto his church but got his healing from there
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
His evangelists will always tell you that you will receive your miracle "if" you are ready. That means you should be ready to give your life to christ and make his word the standard for your life, otherwise your miracle won't come. I found that to be true.

nattyGENT:
T.B J with miracles since 1900 but none of my people who have met him have shared a testimony
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
seenga:

Bro, what will I respond other than praising god cos if I talk now, they will come for my head

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by neocortex: 9:33pm On May 21, 2017
Amberon:
What the doctor couldn't do in ten years, God did in a day. The man of God doesn't get any praise, God takes ALL the glory.
There are lot of things we don't know about their story, merely stating 10 years is meaningless.
When did they start seeing the Doctor ?
When did they stop seeing the Doctor ?
When did they conceive ?

As they say, the devil is in the details but I am
positive doctors deserve the praise here.

It is the desire to look and claim holiness that make
people take the "testimony" route.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by neocortex: 9:34pm On May 21, 2017
breadtom:
See if you like belive this miracle or not that ur headache cos u pple here in Africa tink backward. TB Joshua may God continue to bless u and give the grace to continue with ur ministry and also to format the brains of those who criticize you ignorantly.#Emmanuel(God is with us).

You are right, people who think backward easily believe in staged "miracles",
those who think forward know the truth.
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 21, 2017
Amberon:
And what god couldn't do for ftechclass's mum in 10yrs, medicine did it in just 30days
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Sunglass20(f): 11:49pm On May 21, 2017
@Op can you ever exhaust the testimonies in SCOAN? There are just too many. God i believe in Miracles, pls give me many so i can also have many testimonies.
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by seguno2: 11:53pm On May 21, 2017
I must be a prophet too. grin

seguno2:
Is the murder case against TB Joshua, for those killed by the collapsed church building, about to start?
Or what is all the image laundering story about?
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by solpat(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Where did u see that or u just imagining fictions.

That's what I call a miracle. When something that has been medically proven to be impossible becomes possible. It can only be the hand of God
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by wayodude(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2017
bullshit i say. congrats to the couple for the child BUT if God didn't listen to their prayers why did he listen to TB Joshua? I thought we were all equal in the eyes of the lord. I personally do not believe in magic, but that's just me. Anyone is allowed to believe anything they chose to.
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by sirjude003: 8:39am On May 22, 2017
we have done it before and we are doing it today again call to subscribe

Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by sweetilicious(f): 1:31pm On May 22, 2017
When God remembers you and how hard you pray
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
God doesn't answer the prayer of fools.
adepeter26:

And what god couldn't do for ftechclass's mum in 10yrs, medicine did it in just 30days
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 4:20pm On May 22, 2017
Go look for the video online and quit asking vain questions. He highlighted everything you mentioned there.

His first wife left him after many years due to his impotency.
neocortex:

There are lot of things we don't know about their story, merely stating 10 years is meaningless.
When did they start seeing the Doctor ?
When did they stop seeing the Doctor ?
When did they conceive ?

As they say, the devil is in the details but I am
positive doctors deserve the praise here.

It is the desire to look and claim holiness that make
people take the "testimony" route.
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
God doesn't answer the prayer of fools.
Shld I insult you or pass by? Ama pass you and ignore the stupidity in you
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
Olodo!,
adepeter26:

Shld I insult you or pass by? Ama pass you and ignore the stupidity in you
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
Olodo!,
Thank you. If that makes your erected d!ck cum while fvcking
Re: Couple Welcome 1st Child 10yrs After Wedding After TB Joshua Prayed 4 Them(pics) by Amberon: 4:17am On May 25, 2017
grin grin. Yes it does.
adepeter26:

Thank you. If that makes your erected d!ck cum while fvcking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying? / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / Des Pensees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.