Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary (10758 Views)

Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA / 4 Sex Position That Will Make Her Cum Screaming Out Ooooooooh / 4 Mind Blowing Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by tee83: 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
This is what more than 1,100 women say they really crave in bed.You want to please your partner. We want to help. (Well, not literally, but you get where this is going.).

That’s why we surveyed more than 1,100 women on which sex positions they wish you’d try more often.

Spoiler: Missionary position came in dead last. The poll consisted of 11 positions, and each participant was asked to select which three she fancied the most.

As it turns out, women want the same thing you do: more adventure. Check out the four most popular positions.

1: The Face-Off Sex Position

Forty-eight percent of respondents ranked this in their top three.

Why she loves it: She’s in control of the depth, as well as the pace of the thrusts. (Bonus: You have killer access to her breasts. Take advantage.)

14 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by dingbang(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2017
Face off kiss
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by tee83: 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
2: The G-Whiz Sex Position

Thirty-two percent of respondents ranked this in their top three.

Why she loves it: When she raises her legs, it narrows her vagina—making it easier for you to target her center of gravity.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by tee83: 6:01pm On May 21, 2017
3: The Flatiron Sex Position

Thirty-one percent of respondents ranked this in their top three.

Why she loves it: It creates a snug fit. (Simply put: You feel larger to her in this position.)

4 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 21, 2017
tee83:

Why she loves it: When she raises her legs, it narrows her vagina—making it easier for you to target her center of gravity.

this position helps u last longer... Guys take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by tee83: 6:03pm On May 21, 2017
4: The Stand and Deliver Sex Position

Thirty percent of respondents ranked this in their top three.

Why she loves it: Bending at the waist tightens her vaginal walls and increases the intensity of the friction. (Want to take it up a notch? Reach around with your free hand and caress her clitoris.)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Femolacaster(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2017
Orisirisi.....make I just dey learn!
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Young03(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2017
2, 3, 4 NA HIGHEST
she go dey scream all her ex names

1 Like

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Kondomatic(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2017
Mosquitoes style is still the best
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by giles14(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2017
chaiiiii
op help with ur bae for practical
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by ariyebaba(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2017
This is my preferred sex position.

Oh la la la la la la

cheesy cheesy

tee83:
4: The Stand and Deliver Sex Position

Thirty percent of respondents ranked this in their top three.

Why she loves it: Bending at the waist tightens her vaginal walls and increases the intensity of the friction. (Want to take it up a notch? Reach around with your free hand and caress her clitoris.)
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2017
No 2 is my favourite grin.
Dats why I luv him.
Not all men sabi do the time jooor tongue.
Alfred mi, I rep u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Erums(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Sex thread everywere... See dat one reppin alfred..... I pity that boy

1 Like

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by FreeSpirited: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
Yea...They are the Gspot position grin
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Safiaa(f): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
No1 is the best.
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by tayoxx(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
Safiaa:
No1 is the best.
I see you o

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by vanida6: 10:22pm On May 21, 2017
oh lord wat am I doing here dis is wrong thread,,,

2 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by chris2face(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
vanida6:
oh lord wat am I doing here dis is wrong thread,,,

Aunty oya come and be going
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by cdonaldo1: 10:44pm On May 21, 2017
habby51:
No 2 is my favourite grin.
Dats why I luv him.
Not all men sabi do the time jooor tongue.
Alfred mi, I rep u
Babe I fit still do am more than ur guy. I swear u go love me die wen I enter ur Jerusalem with my 9 inch dick
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by adaksbullet: 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
Gflat u we not called mod too band these tread noun too abi? angry angry angry angry

Bus gflat, am serve mine prison term finish... Thank u angry angry angry

We we meet again angry angry
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 21, 2017
cdonaldo1:

Babe I fit still do am more than ur guy. I swear u go love me die wen I enter ur Jerusalem with my 9 inch dick

Na 9 inch you get u dey brag?
No be ur mate dey get 14inch?

4 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Nbote(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2017
habby51:

Na 9 inch you get u dey brag? No be ur mate dey get 14inch?
Savage... Dis one na fatality

1 Like

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Azumoney44(f): 11:52pm On May 21, 2017
just reading, ls kip it komin
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by lenghtinny(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2017
habby51:

Cdonaldo's 9 inch dick:

4 Likes

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Azumoney44(f): 11:59pm On May 21, 2017
lenghtinny:

Cdonaldo's 9 inch dick:
she is indirectly telling u she need 14 not seize 9
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Hades2016(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2017
Femolacaster:
Orisirisi.....make I just dey learn!
lol you wa be master grin

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Hades2016(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2017
habby51:

so how many inches you da like shocked ?

1 Share

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by lenghtinny(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2017
Azumoney44:
she is indirectly telling u she need 14 not seize 9
She's talking to cdonaldo not me
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Hades2016(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2017
My orobo babe love me the way I bang her any style grin cheesy we always enjoy ourselves kiss

Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Azumoney44(f): 12:13am On May 22, 2017
lenghtinny:
She's talking to cdonaldo not me
ok,she must be the big well type
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by NemzySeries(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2017
tee83:

making sense but not better dan a G wagon
Re: 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2017
ariyebaba:
This is my preferred sex position.

Oh la la la la la la

cheesy cheesy

habby51....Randy91 will do it better......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of "Black Skinned" Beauties.(From Africa) / Please Who Knows This Girl? She seems to be everywhere[pic] / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.