Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush (2219 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush / Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
During my sojourn here, i noticed some a*s lickers write love poems to their crush [es]. So i've decided to do the needful. Who's it gonna be. A lot of girls have caught my attention. E.g trapqueen77 mimzyy midehi2 aderola15 refiner divay22 mzhorlah yuneehk sekxy berlynn lalas247 sinaj twaci tzjaynee figel threebees etc. Who's it gonna be.

MODIFIED: Time to drop the poem. Look below mcbrooklyn's name for the content......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by RealLordZeus(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
Like seriously, u mean Monday morning or what I'm I seeing, well I pity your crush then if she succumb to your woos.

BTW, why am I even commenting on this thread, seems I can't overlook a f***ing post when I saw one
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by mzhorlah(f): 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
Did I just see my moniker here or I can't see well undecided
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Like seriously, u mean Monday morning or what I'm I seeing, well I pity your crush then if she succumb to your woos.

BTW, why am I even commenting on this thread, seems I can't overlook a f***ing post when I saw one
wlc all the same. Book your space now. Limited seats available
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2017
Last last you must craze

i no fit belive say i almost gave 1 fvck for this
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by McBrooklyn(m): 12:36am On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:33am On May 22, 2017
There's a girl whom I admire her sterling qualities a lot. I'll gladly be her pilot to fly her to paradise.
She's like the fresh milk in the ranch. Slay queens will no longer matter because with her i'll no longer branch.
She's as precious as the papyrus reed of the lake. I'll ignore 'ikebe' and 'bobi' of calabar girls for her sake.

1 Like

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:40am On May 22, 2017
If I tell you say I love you oo... My ukodo and ludo na your own o. If you fall for chukuchuku, i'll gladly heal the pain with my 'chukuchuku.'
she's a virgin from virgina island I guess. As a refined lady, she'll make me refined. I open the door to my heart,say yes coz cardiac might arrest me if it's NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:46am On May 22, 2017
My love is sweeter than cooked egg, fresher than breast milk. I'll fall for you like over ripe mango, stick to you like bra. I'll masturbate around how i feel so my true intention is not raped.

She's as real as the gospel. She shines more than summer with tenderness.
Like a shadow i'll follow you and shade you.
I'll keep trying lotto so i buy u motor.
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On May 22, 2017
Redbeans e don do o
I have heard grin
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:52am On May 22, 2017
You're better than the blues of england.
I'll blow more than boko haram to show i'm changed.
You are not fake like those on pancake.
I'll wait for you like a waiter.

We might not have crossed path but your are my senior crush.
You are jovial,benevolent,pulchritudinous,virtuous, carefree... In short, imperfectly perfect.
She is no other than REFINER
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by midehi2(f): 10:37am On May 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Redbeans e don do o
I have heard grin
He wants to marry all the babes grin grin
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On May 22, 2017
midehi2:

He wants to marry all the babes grin grin
Greedy guy his long throat eh grin
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 22, 2017
It saddens me to see you besmirch poetry! cry.
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by edimolu(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
redbeans:
During my sojourn here, i noticed some a*s lickers write love poems to their crush [es]. So i've decided to do the needful. Who's it gonna be. A lot of girls have caught my attention. E.g trapqueen77 mimzyy midehi2 aderola15 refiner divay22 mzhorlah yuneehk sekxy berlynn lalas247 sinaj twaci tzjaynee figel threebees etc. Who's it gonna be.

MODIFIED: Time to drop the poem. Look below mcbrooklyn's name for the content......
So in short....ure also an a$$licker undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
Smh

©YBR
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by refiner(f): 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
U try....i will give u.-2/10 wink
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by RoyalBlak007: 5:26pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 10:43am On May 23, 2017
refiner:
U try....i will give u.-2/10 wink
hmm... Issorait. Will cut my coat according to my size. You had the opportunity to change me yet...... cry
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 10:50am On May 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by XINZ: 10:52am On May 23, 2017
Refiner? Make Traphedges catch you grin
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Last last you must craze

i no fit belive say i almost gave 1 fvck for this
fvcks are meant to be given smiley
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
redbeans:
fvcks are meant to be given smiley

but......

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
XINZ:
Refiner? Make Traphedges catch you grin
bros bros cheesy. But she's a nairaland property na. In bubu's voice: she belongs to nobody, she belongs to everybody wink.

In btw... I'll painfully step down due to traphege rank in the union
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by deprof9(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2017
hehehehe......... No be only me get crush....... I have a crush on Darbeelicous.... But she say she want 30billion for the akant. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by XINZ: 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
redbeans:
bros bros cheesy. But she's a nairaland property na. In bubu's voice: she belongs to nobody, she belongs to everybody wink.

In btw... I'll painfully step down due to traphege rank in the union

Lmao!! Which union? cheesy

Never say never, bruh. She may just feel the same way. wink
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nina4u(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
I shiver in the heat of your touch Your fingers leaves trails of ice on my bodey and your lips wispers over my flesh. My soul burns with the need to be consumed by you. The world dissapears as you sink into me I wish for it to stay this way but too soon it stopped,and you've gone and i find my self alone shivering in your absence..... undecided
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by mzhorlah(f): 10:09pm On May 23, 2017
redbeans:
If I tell you say I love you oo... My ukodo and ludo na your own o. If you fall for chukuchuku, i'll gladly heal the pain with my 'chukuchuku.'
she's a virgin from virgina island I guess. As a refined lady, she'll make me refined. I open the door to my heart,say yes coz cardiac might arrest me if it's NO
is this a rap or a poem. just saying tongue
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 23, 2017
lol
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by darbeelicous(f): 2:13am On May 24, 2017
deprof9:
hehehehe......... No be only me get crush....... I have a crush on Darbeelicous.... But she say she want 30billion for the akant. wink wink wink wink
hehehehe....... who your crush epp? no let my boyfriend catch u o.
Re: A Love Poem To My Nairaland Crush by MrCork: 4:29am On May 24, 2017
redbeans:

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! / GUESS WHO!! Which Popular Nigerian Rapper Do You Think This Is? – Look Well O / Ladies, Would You Still Go On This Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.