Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! (2224 Views)

Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. / The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. / This Is How A Guy Should Talk About His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
IT all started in 2013. Didnt know much about love then. we were both in our early twentyz. She was in unn while i was in futo. the distance even made us stronger. we gave our bests to each other. she was everytn a woman could be to any man. she was understanding and caring too. she has never asked me for a recharge card not to talk of physical cash. the only thing i did for her then was a portrate of her which i gave her on her birthday..........{the koko} ......i got done with school and started my biz which has not yet gain ground. She is still in school. just last month, everytn changed . I recharged my normal #400 airtime to call the love of my life, only for her to just open her mouth to tell me that another guy asked her out and she accepted. just as simple as that. the only thing i said was 'Amaka, after 4 yrs'. i hanged the call before guy man cry on phone.......went back to enugu to know what actually happend. She started crying and asked me to forgive her. She also said that she didnt know how she accepted the relationship. She said that she will call off the relationship with the guy if only i wl forgive her for saying yes in the first place.
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by unofficial(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
concho:
IT all started in 2013. Didnt know much about love then. we were both in our early twentyz. She was in unn while i was in futo. the distance even made us stronger. we gave our bests to each other. she was everytn a woman could be to any man. she was understanding and caring too. she has never asked me for a recharge card not to talk of physical cash. the only thing i did for her then was a portrate of her which i gave her on her birthday..........{the koko} ......i got done with school and started my biz which has not yet gain ground. She is still in school. just last month, everytn changed . I recharged my normal #400 airtime to call the love of my life, only for her to just open her mouth to tell me that another guy asked her out and she accepted. just as simple as that. the only thing i said was 'Amaka, after 4 yrs'. i hanged the call before guy man cry on phone.......went back to enugu to know what actually happend. She started crying and asked me to forgive her. She also said that she didnt know how she accepted the relationship. She said that she will call off the relationship with the guy if only i wl forgive her for saying yes in the first place.

I'm still yet to grab the moral lesson of the whole story
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by VargasVee(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
This must be some strong weed shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by walepackage(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
I tink if u realy love her nd u believ her, u can give her second chance.But i fear for u,that shes nt emotionaly strong if she can easily be swayed by a man witout any tangible reason(s).Wel,the bal is in ur court.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
I spent close to 30k in enugu. i acted as if ntn happend. Went back to my base. Everytn changed. attitude everywia . always busying my calls. dznt return any missed call. and thats reminds me , i bought her a phone last two months. .........So, i invited her to my base so that we talk . she came n made promisses as usual. i spent 15k again. She went back n still notn changed. But before her last visit , i told her that d vehicle carrying my goods was sized by custom . i also told her that my creditors {union bank} is also after me. i told her all this cos i was afraid that if i continue using my money to hold her down dat i wil get broke soon. i was like; 'this is the time to know if she really cares' . I also told her that i just feel like endn my life. i adviced her to go to who ever she tink can take care of her. that am more like a dead man now. i told her not to evn mind checking on me. ...........it is two weeks now and this girl never flashed me o.......am jst very confused now
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Ab025(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chairman, take heart..... She will play you. Face the reality now, if she loves you, then she will prove it...but I don't think that's the reality now!
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by kazyhm(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
unofficial:

wicked soul you re
lol
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by kazyhm(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
unofficial:

wicked soul you re
lol
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Amaka abi shocked

OK, joking.....

OP, I'm not a seer, I'm just some random dude that understands little about life.

So you think babe will just call it off with the dude? Are you convinced she will?

Nothing ends so quickly n easily like that, If she accepted in the first instance without thinking bou you, then ending it FOR YOU is a NO!

She wasn't even bewitched when she gave the other guy a YES.

just saying, what do I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Divay22(f): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sorry about that OP
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by 2dice01: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
welcome to the single zone
No stress no drama
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Stevengerd(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
This love of a things ehn! ah don kuku tell my Bestie if she like leave me follow anoda guy, E no go move me.
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by boxer022(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
I truly understand what you are passing through. The only thing I will say is that she doesn't have interest in you anymore and is tired of being in that relationship with you. If she was sincere, she wouldn't have done what she did. Her mind is made up and there is nothing you can do about it. My advice to you is that even if it is very painful, move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
unofficial:

check back bro .....av cmplited it
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ab025:
Chairman, take heart..... She will play you. Face the reality now, if she loves you, then she will prove it...but I don't think that's the reality now!
check bk, av cmplitd it
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
VargasVee:
This must be some strong weed shocked shocked
check bk , av complitd it pls
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Amaka abi shocked

OK, joking.....

OP, I'm not a seer, I'm just some random dude that understands little about life.

So you think babe will just call it off with the dude? Are you convinced she will?

Nothing ends so quickly n easily like that, If she accepted in the first instance without thinking bou you, then ending it FOR YOU is a NO!

She wasn't even bewitched when she gave the other guy a YES.

just saying, what do I know.
you are very ryt bro
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by eph12(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg somebody should close this yeyethread jare. Mstcheww!

You told her not to call you again but you're here complaining. Better face your business if you can't be the man in your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
unofficial:

Same ol'. Same ol'. He's probably upset he "spent" on her.
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by pweetychyka(f): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Accept ur fate now n carry on wit ur life embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by obataokenwa(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bro, move on. The best is waiting for you. Don't try to force the relationship. it's over.
In your next relationship, don't put money first and avoid DISTANCE relationship. My babe in school those days was already engaged with one dude in Lagos and I was the main engine operator. Owerri no lack girls na. IMSU and Nekede babes dey there to give u the best.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
eph12:
Abeg somebody should close this yeyethread jare. Mstcheww!

You told her not to call you again but you're here complaining. Better face your business if you can't be the man in your relationship.
guy nobi so nah........i was jst trying to find out if she still loves me. i was like 'if she still does, dt dis z d time to show it'......understanding differs nah
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamadonis2:

Same ol'. Same ol'. He's probably upset he "spent" on her.
lol......not rich yet, bt cnt regret such.
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by ZeroUnity: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
concho:
I spent close to 30k in enugu. i acted as if ntn happend. Went back to my base. Everytn changed. attitude everywia . always busying my calls. dznt return any missed call. and thats reminds me , i bought her a phone last two months. .........So, i invited her to my base so that we talk . she came n made promisses as usual. i spent 15k again. She went back n still notn changed. But before her last visit , i told her that d vehicle carrying my goods was sized by custom . i also told her that my creditors {union bank} is also after me. i told her all this cos i was afraid that if i continue using my money to hold her down dat i wil get broke soon. i was like; 'this is the time to know if she really cares' . I also told her that i just feel like endn my life. i adviced her to go to who ever she tink can take care of her. that am more like a dead man now. i told her not to evn mind checking on me. ...........it is two weeks now and this girl never flashed me o.......am jst very confused now
Nwanne the right gurl will appear, kindly manage your state and thank me later.... We all have been there.... Dissatisfaction upon disappointment still we love... Be soft on ur self right now cos life is the greatest blessing.

"she just masked off, chase a cheq and never chase a chic"
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
concho:
She doesn't care. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, move on. The best is waiting for you. Don't try to force the relationship. it's over.
In your next relationship, don't put money first and avoid DISTANCE relationship. My babe in school those days was already engaged with one dude in Lagos and I was the main engine operator. Owerri no lack girls na. IMSU and Nekede babes dey there to give u the best.
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
ZeroUnity:

Nwanne the right gurl will appear, kindly manage your state and thank me later.... We all have been there.... Dissatisfaction upon disappointment still we love... Be soft on ur self right now cos life is the greatest blessing.

"she just masked off, chase a cheq and never chase a chic"
thanks bro
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by 7footre(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
You told her you are suicidal, customs, bank credit, told her not to bother checking on you and she has done so, why crying over spilt milk?

It's not every relationship that leads to d alter man, learn your lessons and move d F on. Self pity will do you no good
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by concho(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:
You told her you are suicidal, customs, bank credit, told her not to bother checking on you and she has done so, why crying over spilt milk?

It's not every relationship that leads to d alter man, learn your lessons and move d F on. Self pity will do you no good
are u saying that i made a mistake by ending it with 'dnt bother checkn on me'
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by MissRaine69(f): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2017
concho:
She did not know why she accepted? Silly girl.
How old are you both?
You cannot threaten suicide as a means of expressing distress. You gave her a directive not to contact you so why are you upset she did not?
She hurt your feelings now you know. Life is about experiences this is one of them, some people have 1 relationship and that is all they will ever need. Some will have several and never meet anyone life is about the unexpected you can't prepare for it adequately. You can learn from experiences that's how you manoeuvre the ups and downs.
Being emotionally unstable is not a good trait relationships will come with turmoil, relationships end you need to learn how to cope and how to be emotionally mature.
Move on, but don't be histrionic about it. You can't buy affection it never ends well and you will just feel ley down and bitter.
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by MissRaine69(f): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2017
concho:
are u saying that i made a mistake by ending it with 'dnt bother checkn on me'
No he is saying that's life
Sometimes things workout sometimes they don't. Move on. And why should she check on you? The relationship ended right? You sir have a knack for the histrionics.
Re: Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2017
concho:
Hahahahaha. Trapped in a chick? That's a whole lots of drama. I will tell you how to handle girls who study at UNN.

First, you have to be unpredictable in order for her to understand that you are not really easy to come by. By doing so, she would value you like an expensive product.

Second, whenever she calls you, do not pick her call. Text her after some days and say you were very busy. Do not say sorry.

Third, do you know that these girls derive a lot of joy to see guys come to their school to check on them? I am telling you this purely on my knowledge. And the funniest thing is if you go there, you would probably spend a lot. In other words, because you denied her some access and so she would be wondering what kind of guy you are. The next thing she does is to travel to see you. And after that, continue being a mystery and her interest level would be so high towards you. And now, you can decide whether to make her yours or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Comes Back Begging Me Please I Need An Advice Thanks / Ladies, Would You Still Go On This Date? / Hilarious! Rivers State Love Birds Recreate Adam And Eve Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.