Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion (5070 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
I have a gf that i will marry this year bt i still fool around na man i be

I met this lady some months back thru a friend , didn't know that she had kids, She was young , sexy and beautiful, I begged the friend for her details and she gave me, Called the lady we met and talked, She was slow compared to normal girls that want to do love fast

After a few dates she came to my house, I wanted to push for sex but i felt that it was important that i observe her first, She was slow and shy for som1 her age, we had sex and started doing small relationship on the side

One day she texted me that she wants to tell me somtin, I told her to come over, She came and started asking if i love her?

b4 all these i noticed her stomach was bigger than normal bt wetin concern me

I told her that i cant lie that i like her but its not love and reminded her abt my girl, She now told me that she has 2 kids that she knows that we cant have anything serious, I was like no wahala, we continued things, She asks for money i give her , from hair to random cash for different things

Yesterday night she sends me a text that she needs money to pay her daughters school fees

I told her that it Doesn't make sense for me to be paying for such , am i selfish or what i said is right

The childs school fees is 96k and she wouldnt be able to go to sch without it 2moro

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by shortgun(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2017
Finish wot u have started sir.
Give her the money if you have it.

3 Likes

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
shortgun:
Finish wot u have started sir.
Give her the money if you have it.
its not easy like that bro , i am not their father

If i start to pay their fees i will be pushed to act like him, that Doesn't make sense na

5 Likes

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by AbdulKaybee: 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
I'd advise you to even end the relationship with her, else the responsibility of the two children would be on you, even when their father is alive. And you know what it means. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by marvin902(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
I was actually in the same position as you with my ex..she has a daughter but only difference is she never imposed anything concerning her daughter on me....I know what she's doing is kinda of wrong buh if you have the resources just do it buh sit her down and tell her you can't take up the responsibility of a father to her kids

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2017
grin

I am not going after single mothers again grin
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
AbdulKaybee:
I'd advise you to even end the relationship with her, else the responsibility of the two children would be on you, even when their father is alive. And you know what it means. That's all.
end? I dont knw but i knw if i am not careful i will turn to anex baby daddy
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
marvin902:
I was actually in the same position as you with my ex..she has a daughter but only difference is she never imposed anything concerning her daughter on me....I know what she's doing is kinda of wrong buh if you have the resources just do it buh sit her down and tell her you can't take up the responsibility of a father to her kids
thats what i said
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by marvin902(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
thats what i said

help her if you can and want to buh don't do it to the level you go turn father...nor carry another man load for your head
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by shortgun(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
its not easy like that bro , i am not their father

If i start to pay their fees i will be pushed to act like him, that Doesn't make sense na
Bro u are f*cking her n she has needs.
If you want it to make sense you f*ck her in d first place.
I don't see anything wrong in u helping her.
If I were you, I will be more concerned about what lead to d separation with d father of her kids or her husband.

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2017
marvin902:

help her if you can and want to buh don't do it to the level you go turn father...nor carry another man load for your head
guy if i pay this pikin sch fees i done turn her husband somhow

And she fit try come btw me and my girl

And she come need the money tonight to make things worst
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
I have a gf that i will marry this year bt i still fool around na man i be

I met this lady some months back thru a friend , didn't know that she had kids, She was young , sexy and beautiful, I begged the friend for her details and she gave me, Called the lady we met and talked, She was slow compared to normal girls that want to do love fast

After a few dates she came to my house, I wanted to push for sex but i felt that it was important that i observe her first, She was slow and shy for som1 her age, we had sex and started doing small relationship on the side

One day she texted me that she wants to tell me somtin, I told her to come over, She came and started asking if i love her?

b4 all these i noticed her stomach was bigger than normal bt wetin concern me

I told her that i cant lie that i like her but its not love and reminded her abt my girl, She now told me that she has 2 kids that she knows that we cant have anything serious, I was like no wahala, we continued things, She asks for money i give her , from hair to random cash for different things

Yesterday night she sends me a text that she needs money to pay her daughters school fees

I told her that it Doesn't make sense for me to be paying for such , am i selfish or what i said is right

The childs school fees is 96k and she wouldnt be able to go to sch without it 2moro
People like you are so deluded by your lies that you lie and believe it yourself, assuming others would easily be fooled. Why don't you go and lie to some 2years old, perhaps he/she would believe you.

Fake ass!.

13 Likes

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
shortgun:

Bro u are f*cking her n she has needs.
If you want it to make sense you f*ck her in d first place.
I don't see anything wrong in u helping her.
If I were you, I will be more concerned about what lead to d separation with d father of her kids or her husband.
havent asked because its not my biz

Me and her are side things
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
People like you are so deluded by your lies that you lie and believe it yourself, assuming others would easily be fooled. Why don't you go and lie to some 2years old, perhaps he/she would believe you.

Fake ass!.
k

Now get lost let me listen to people that have sense

1 Like

Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
Why are you now shying away from your role as a philanthropist, you are the local version of the IMF are you not? You created the expectation by supporting the household you are now the defacto baby daddy!
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by TrapHedges(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2017
Holy fvcking fuchkk! !

Makydebbie shocked
Re: Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion by TrapHedges(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Why do I think that Jude's story was fabricated for an obvious reason?

It's apparent.

lol u nor dey rest? Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!! / Anonymous Sending 2 Millions To Nigerian Account Today / Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.