Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Is Wrong With Tintingz? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Wrong With Tintingz? (14246 Views)

What Is So Wrong With Trump's Muslim Immigration Ban? / Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

I recall always praying to Allah to take my life if the day comes when I start to lose my faith. I guess Allah had other plans for me! I'm now murtadh katheer and kufar Alakbar! grin grin
Kufar al'mumineen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Empiree: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
AgentOfAllah, tintingz

Subhanallah!!!

You Are poking fun of sacredness. Even if i should take your word for you that you asked Allah for guidance, your exhibition here shows you did not have ikhlas in your quest. Allah hovers btw man and his heart. He sees no sincerity in your heart, hence the reason you end up this way. I seek Allah's help.

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking? Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimoon (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.)” [at-Tawbah 9:65-66].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? - 29:2

This verse is an AUTHORITY from Allah SWT to us. Unfortunately, a lot of people have failed just like people fail examinations. The test is but a lifetime trial, as long as you live, you and believe you keep getting trial to test your faith.

"...Allah said know me before you worship me"

This phrase contains contains heavy meanings. First, Allah SWT said: "know me" which shows Allah knows surely we will have doubts of the unseen and how the brain he gave us works. ie It is essential to know Allah before worshiping Allah. Most muslims don't know Allah, but they worship which makes it easier for shaytan to derail them.

And Allah will surely make evident those who believe, and He will surely make evident the hypocrites. - 29:11

One of the many abilities of shaytan is "deceit", Shaytan starts his deceit with little sins, causing you to take them with levity until you go large.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Almost every muslim and muslimah have done what you did. Trying to get any sort of signal from Allah. ...and that is one of the trick of Shaytan... similar to getting an examination and expecting your teacher to pass "expo".

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
There are no evidences to the claim "more active in ancient middle east". Infact to back it up.
It is an Islamic viewpoint that every nation was sent a Messenger for their guidance. The important matter was the concept of Tawheed i.e., in oneness of Allah. The secondary matter was Shariah which kept changing from tribe to tribe and nation to nation. Allah, the most high, alone knows what is good for His creation. As it is mentioned in the Qur'ân:

And for every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

Some of these Messengers are mentioned in the Qur'an by Allah and some of them are not as the Qur'an says:

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)

This goes to say, the message of Allah was delivered to all nations that existed then before Prophet Muhammed.

Also, this posts says much about the background, skin colour, ethnicity, region of some of the notable prophets.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
...and to be fair, your type of trial is among the "easiest". Those who get the heaviest and critical trials are those who die daily of hunger and still held to their faith.
Those who will not eat anything tonight and are sure they won't taste anything tomorrow as they are also aware they won't get a seed to chew in a week...
Those who are caught up in drought and will gladly drink urine to stay alive!...
Those who are in the Hospital with their legs condemned and have no hope to move on their own...
Those who need surgery to urinate, which you do when it pleases you...
Those who defecate manually from their abdomen...
Those who rely on O2 Tank to survive every seconds...
Those who are currently at war...
Those who are barren...
Those who are arrested innocently...
Those who sleep out in the cold few metres away fro you home...
...among others who need help urgently from their creator.

Are yet to be answered, then you probably cried to your lord an whindled about in your room belly fool, complete physical and heath-wise with maximum safety in 1 night and you lost hope and faith already. Indeed!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AgentOfAllah: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Empiree:
AgentOfAllah, tintingz

Subhanallah!!!

You Are poking fun of sacredness. Even if i should take your word for you that you asked Allah for guidance, your exhibition here shows you did not have ikhlas in your quest. Allah hovers btw man and his heart. He sees no sincerity in your heart, hence the reason you end up this way. I seek Allah's help.
I wouldn't expect you to come to a different conclusion. Tag people as fake Muslims when you cannot handle their truths...no surprises there! You need not take my word for it! Feel free to go one step a further by tagging me a liar, after all, you're Allah's mouthpiece, aren't you?

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking? Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimoon (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.)” [at-Tawbah 9:65-66].
To be honest, I wasn't joking when I said I am murtadh and kufar! Now you can as well add mujrimoon to the list of things that I am.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Why the f**** was my post hidden? Because I said the truth of my experience? But the MOD won't see the insults I received in this thread but choose to be bias.

What a mess.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Empiree:
AgentOfAllah, tintingz

Subhanallah!!!

If you really knew me when I was believer you won't spit this out. The person a brother that created this thread knows I was a defender of Islam on Nairaland, you can still go through my old posts, you will find my comments.

I use pray everyday and night, do tahajjud, pray my offspring are raised Muslims, pray the world becomes Islamic, pray Allah shows up from heaven to the world for all to know he's the true God but all didn't happen, I've seek for the truth, I've watched videos of scholars, read Islamic books, watch debates. So when you said I didn't seek nor have ikhlas in my quest, I will take that as fallacy.

Allah knows some people will be rejecters, he knows some people will be unbelievers, he said he will guide and misguide, why will a merciful, all knowing God punish people?

If the MoD likes, he/she should hide this one too, it is your cup of alomo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
Almost every muslim and muslimah have done what you did. Trying to get any sort of signal from Allah. ...and that is one of the trick of Shaytan... similar to getting an examination and expecting your teacher to pass "expo".
Allah is omniscient, he knows everything, he has planned everything, he knows shaitan his creation will deceive some people and yet Allah want to punish these people, where is the freewill?

Are you trying to limit Allah the omnipotent to that of human-teacher? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
There are no evidences to the claim "more active in ancient middle east". Infact to back it up.
Oh really? I'm yet to see a someone rode on flying horse In this present age, I'm yet to see the sea splitted into two, if it is Lagos lagoon I don't mind, I'm yet to see someone rode on chariot of fire to the sky, I'm yet to see the moon splitted into two, I'm yet to see U.S destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah, I'm yet to see the event of Egypt, Moses and Pharaoh, it should have happened during Hitler(the Jew hater) but it didn't and many more, show me an almighty divine power of this present age that mainly happened in the ancient middle east.

It is an Islamic viewpoint that every nation was sent a Messenger for their guidance. The important matter was the concept of Tawheed i.e., in oneness of Allah. The secondary matter was Shariah which kept changing from tribe to tribe and nation to nation. Allah, the most high, alone knows what is good for His creation. As it is mentioned in the Qur'ân:

And for every Ummah (a community or a nation), there is a Messenger; when their Messenger comes, the matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged. (Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

Some of these Messengers are mentioned in the Qur'an by Allah and some of them are not as the Qur'an says:

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad(P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when comes the Commandment of Allah, the matter will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)

This goes to say, the message of Allah was delivered to all nations that existed then before Prophet Muhammed.
If Allah sent his prophets to China, vikings, eskimos, indians, africa, greece, rome etc we should all have one beliefs but we can see each nation and tribes with their religions and beliefs, gods and heroes, myths and legends. Africa was never an abrahamic faith nation, they brought these foreign beliefs to Africa.

Also, this posts says much about the background, skin colour, ethnicity, region of some of the notable prophets.

I don't see any Allah's prophets in other nations except you want to tell me Buddha, Krishna were Allah's prophets. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
...and to be fair, your type of trial is among the "easiest". Those who get the heaviest and critical trials are those who die daily of hunger and still held to their faith.
Those who will not eat anything tonight and are sure they won't taste anything tomorrow as they are also aware they won't get a seed to chew in a week...
Those who are caught up in drought and will gladly drink urine to stay alive!...
Those who are in the Hospital with their legs condemned and have no hope to move on their own...
Those who need surgery to urinate, which you do when it pleases you...
Those who defecate manually from their abdomen...
Those who rely on O2 Tank to survive every seconds...
Those who are currently at war...
Those who are barren...
Those who are arrested innocently...
Those who sleep out in the cold few metres away fro you home...
...among others who need help urgently from their creator.

Are yet to be answered, then you probably cried to your lord an whindled about in your room belly fool, complete physical and heath-wise with maximum safety in 1 night and you lost hope and faith already. Indeed!
If a Buddhist prayer was answered, is it from Buddha or Allah?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Allah is omniscient, he knows everything, he has planned everything, he knows shaitan his creation will deceive some people and yet Allah want to punish these people, where is the freewill?

Are you trying to limit Allah the omnipotent to that of human-teacher? undecided
No one is limiting that, just a simplic reference...
and i will use it once more... what is the essence of examination in school if the teacher can just give us the answer and we graduate...

Talking about freewill, Human and Jinn are the only creation of Allah given freewill, All other creations including the angels have no freewill. I guess you know more about freewill...
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
If a Buddhist prayer was answered, is it from Buddha or Allah?
Allah's first name, Ar-Rahman simply refers to the most beneficient, which simply means all his creation will get provisions from him, irrespective of race, color, age, sex...
On the term of "Prayer". Whether you pray or not, you will get your bounty from Allah if he has destined it to be yours... If I pray for an iPhone 8 from today till 2080... and I am not destined to have it.. "OYO" but a person who haven't even heard of iPhone 8 might get it even without praying... So whether you pray or not, what you have in your mind will or will not get to you... and note Prayer != worship ie not equal...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
No one is limiting that, just a simplic reference...
and i will use it once more... what is the essence of examination in school if the teacher can just give us the answer and we graduate...
You are still limiting Allah the omnipotent to human-nature.

Actually, some teachers due give some students expos to pass by receiving bribe. Now to answer your questions further, if a teacher knew this particular student will fail even if he followed the course outline, why failing the student? If a teacher created a distraction and knows it will affect the students, the questions will now go back to what Is the essence of teaching? What's the reason for creating distractions and rules, what's the purpose of failing and passing? What's the purpose of building a school? What's the purpose of creating students?

If you're trying to use Allah nature for this exam-teacher analogy, you will fail.

Talking about freewill, Human and Jinn are the only creation of Allah given freewill, All other creations including the angels have no freewill. I guess you know more about freewill...
One question, are you a Muslim independently or dependently?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
Allah's first name, Ar-Rahman simply refers to the most beneficient, which simply means all his creation will get provisions from him, irrespective of race, color, age, sex...
On the term of "Prayer". Whether you pray or not, you will get your bounty from Allah if he has destined it to be yours... If I pray for an iPhone 8 from today till 2080... and I am not destined to have it.. "OYO" but a person who haven't even heard of iPhone 8 might get it even without praying... So whether you pray or not, what you have in your mind will or will not get to you... and note Prayer != worship ie not equal...
Lol, so if I pray or don't pray but I'm not destined to get iPhone 8 then why praying or worshiping? It is like praying for something but not destined to get it, am I not wasting my time? And if Allah due change destiny, is that freewill?

If i pray to get iPhone 8 and I'm not destined for it then where is the freewill? I should be able to get my iPhone 8 independently not dependently on destiny.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Oh really? I'm yet to see a someone rode on flying horse In this present age, I'm yet to see the sea splitted into two, if it is Lagos lagoon I don't mind, I'm yet to see someone rode on chariot of fire to the sky, I'm yet to see the moon splitted into two, I'm yet to see U.S destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah, I'm yet to see the event of Egypt, Moses and Pharaoh, it should have happened during Hitler(the Jew hater) but it didn't and many more, show me an almighty divine power of this present age that mainly happened in the ancient middle east.
I understand what you mean, you mean, you need something supernatural to happen before you believe, right? A late statistical professor once said the probability of man experiencing a special occurence throughout his lifetime of sanity is 0.0001, which means the probability of you seeing something of such happening in your probably 100 years of existence is very minimal that a coughspit... Although most of the events you listed like US Sodom..., Moses/Pharoah.. which I don't understand... Something more special that those is happening right now, how your ear work is more miraculous than the moon spliting...

If Allah sent his prophets to China, vikings, eskimos, indians, africa, greece, rome etc we should all have one beliefs but we can see each nation and tribes with their religions and beliefs, gods and heroes, myths and legends. Africa was never an abrahamic faith nation, they brought these foreign beliefs to Africa.
Good! I believe you have being a muslim before, how do you see the christian belief then? "twisted" right?
The same way some part of christianinty is being twisted to support LGBT to suite their want is same way some other factors had caused other regions of the ancient world to change their belief gradually till it becomes a new one...

In a more simple form, all nations that existed were sent a messenger to deliver message of Allah, some were successful while others were not... some accepted islam and modified it to something else. And that is exactly what the prophet warned us about "Innovation of the deen" because that is what splits and form a new religion... samething we are experiencing, some calling them self sunni and some shia... Christianity also deviated and is still deviating as to how catholics and the pentecostal reaale...

I don't see any Allah's prophets in other nations except you want to tell me Buddha, Krishna were Allah's prophets. undecided
when you mention "nation" I dunno if you mean the current ones or the past ones.. but any of both are still invalid. Geographically, Adam AS is said to have situated in the modern day Sri Lanka. It is also to be noted that all the oldest trace of human on earth are from north east africa, middle east asia, and some part of core asia... That being said, implies that most population of that time would be from those regions, until man started dispersing far and wide...
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
You are still limiting Allah the omnipotent to human-nature.

Actually, some teachers due give some students expos to pass by receiving bribe. Now to answer your questions further, if a teacher knew this particular student will fail even if he followed the course outline, why failing the student? If a teacher created a distraction and knows it will affect the students, the questions will now go back to what Is the essence of teaching? What's the reason for creating distractions and rules, what's the purpose of failing and passing? What's the purpose of building a school? What's the purpose of creating students?

If you're trying to use Allah nature for this exam-teacher analogy, you will fail.
If I use a male pronoun for Allah, does that refer to him as a male? No, it called "Instance", just like in programming, you initialize a variable with something when you need it...
To pass allah test, you need 4 things: Believe, Do good, Be patient, Be truthful (then to believe you have to carry out the 5 pillars)
The easiest test ever... About the distraction, yea its on purpose... Allah can create a world with only muslims in it and voila! that's all.. but he wants to test us to know who and who is best in deeds...

One question, are you a Muslim independently or dependently?
i don;t get the term
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, so if I pray or don't pray but I'm not destined to get iPhone 8 then why praying or worshiping? It is like praying for something but not destined to get it, am I not wasting my time? And if Allah due change destiny, is that freewill?
Praying is not equal to worshiping as I said before... Prayer do not work on destiny worshiping on the other hand is like your duty, obligation to Allah.

If i pray to get iPhone 8 and I'm not destined for it then where is the freewill? I should be able to get my iPhone 8 independently not dependently on destiny.
If you pray or not for it and you get it, then it has been recorded that you will get it.. and if otherwise?, then otherwise. If you are destined to be poor, you will never get wealthy even if the whole world surround you to donate, or even if you do robbery... if you are destined to be wealthy, you will never get poor even if you were robbed by the whole world...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
I understand what you mean, you mean, you need something supernatural to happen before you believe, right? A late statistical professor once said the probability of man experiencing a special occurence throughout his lifetime of sanity is 0.0001, which means the probability of you seeing something of such happening in your probably 100 years of existence is very minimal that a coughspit... Although most of the events you listed like US Sodom..., Moses/Pharoah.. which I don't understand... Something more special that those is happening right now, how your ear work is more miraculous than the moon spliting...
So why can't we see what happened thousand years ago in this present age, why was God talking to people then and we can't here God talking to people now?

U.S now legalized homosexuality, Allah hates homos that he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, why didn't Allah destroy U.S like Sodom? Hitler acted like Pharaoh hating on Jews why didn't Allah punish Germany like he did in Egypt?

How the ear works can be explain by scientists but how the moon splitted a thousand years ago(even tho there's no evidence), can that be explained?

Good! I believe you have being a muslim before, how do you see the christian belief then? "twisted" right?
No, I was biased and bigot then.

The same way some part of christianinty is being twisted to support LGBT to suite their want is same way some other factors had caused other regions of the ancient world to change their belief gradually till it becomes a new one...
Any evidence for this? undecided

Are you saying, there was nothing like Obatala-ile ife creation story?

In a more simple form, all nations that existed were sent a messenger to deliver message of Allah, some were successful while others were not... some accepted islam and modified it to something else.
Evidence please.

And that is exactly what the prophet warned us about "Innovation of the deen" because that is what splits and form a new religion... samething we are experiencing, some calling them self sunni and some shia... Christianity also deviated and is still deviating as to how catholics and the pentecostal reaale...
You're talking about abrahamic religion circle here, how does Islam and Jainism relate?

when you mention "nation" I dunno if you mean the current ones or the past ones.. but any of both are still invalid. Geographically, Adam AS is said to have situated in the modern day Sri Lanka. It is also to be noted that all the oldest trace of human on earth are from north east africa, middle east asia, and some part of core asia... That being said, implies that most population of that time would be from those regions, until man started dispersing far and wide...
If Adam came from Africa, then he's black and secondly he's not the only man existing. If you mean the Quran Adam is the Y-chromosomal Adam then you're missing it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:

If I use a male pronoun for Allah, does that refer to him as a male? No, it called "Instance", just like in programming, you initialize a variable with something when you need it...
To pass allah test, you need 4 things: Believe, Do good, Be patient, Be truthful (then to believe you have to carry out the 5 pillars)
The easiest test ever... About the distraction, yea its on purpose... Allah can create a world with only muslims in it and voila! that's all.. but he wants to test us to know who and who is best in deeds...
If Allah is refer as he then why he not she? Can she be used for Allah?

Using human teacher for an omnipotent deity is lame.

I don;t get the term
Are you a Muslim by freewill(independently) or by destiny (dependently)?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
So why can't we see what happened thousand years ago in this present age, why was God talking to people then and we can't here God talking to people now?
The Qur'an does more job than talking to you...

U.S now legalized homosexuality, Allah hates homos that he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, why didn't Allah destroy U.S like Sodom? Hitler acted like Pharaoh hating on Jews why didn't Allah punish Germany like he did in Egypt?
Allah forbids committing suicide doesn't mean he hates the person... That is why there is a word "Forgiveness" Allah himself knows we will commit sins and heinous acts, but as promised to forgive us (mankind) if we ask for forgiveness... I can't say a word for hitler as I do not know his heart or what he does secretly...

How the ear works can be explain by scientists but how the moon splitted a thousand years ago(even tho there's no evidence), can that be explained?
let's get to the moon..

No, I was biased and bigot then.
ok

Any evidence for this? undecided
an evidence is the KKK for you..

Are you saying, there was nothing like Obatala-ile ife creation story?
obatala also called upon "eledumare"

Evidence please.

You're talking about abrahamic religion circle here, how does Islam and Jainism relate?
sameway islam and christianity relates..

If Adam came from Africa, then he's black and secondly he's not the only man existing. If you mean the Quran Adam is the Y-chromosomal Adam then you're missing it.
so any african is black..?

[/quote]
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
If Allah is refer as he then why he not she? Can she be used for Allah?
If that is what suites you, both are linguistic... so far the second party understands your verbals...

Using human teacher for an omnipotent deity is lame.
go figure..

Are you a Muslim by freewill(independently) or by destiny (dependently)?
by both.. 12 years ago, i am by the latter, but now both...
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
Praying is not equal to worshiping as I said before... Prayer do not work on destiny worshiping on the other hand is like your duty, obligation to Allah.
If prayer doesn't work on destiny then why are you praying? And if prayer doesn't work then why are you worshiping such god?

If you pray or not for it and you get it, then it has been recorded that you will get it.. and if otherwise?, then otherwise. If you are destined to be poor, you will never get wealthy even if the whole world surround you to donate, or even if you do robbery... if you are destined to be wealthy, you will never get poor even if you were robbed by the whole world...
And you say we have freewill? So with what you posted here, if I'm destined to be apostate and go to hell, whose fault is it? Am I acting independently or dependently?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
If prayer doesn't work on destiny then why are you praying? And if prayer doesn't work then why are you worshiping such god?
once again, prayer IS NOT EQUALS TO worship

And you say we have freewill? So with what you posted here, if I'm destined to be apostate and go to hell, whose fault is it? Am I acting independently or dependently?
Good question!
...Then an angel is sent and he breathes the spirit into (the foetus), and is charged with four commands: to write down his provision, his life-span, and whether he will be wretched or wealthy, and he/she will be given a span of deeds to the extent he will be a cubic feet away from paradise and the span of deeds to the extent he will be a cubic feet away from hell." [al-Bukhaari, Muslim].

The hadith indicate that every one will be given a span, like that of increasing TV volume, between paradise and hell... so your freewill will make you choose anyone you want, meanwhile your destiny is still perfectly in place in terms of provision, riches, life span..
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
The Qur'an does more job than talking to you...
The Quran is like every other mystical books.

Allah forbids committing suicide doesn't mean he hates the person... That is why there is a word "Forgiveness" Allah himself knows we will commit sins and heinous acts, but as promised to forgive us (mankind) if we ask for forgiveness... I can't say a word for hitler as I do not know his heart or what he does secretly...
Good, did Allah forbid committing suicide because it is bad or because he said it is bad?

and did Allah know those that will ask for forgiveness?

...and go and read about Hitler and what he did to the jews.

let's get to the moon..
We dont need to go to the moon, you just have to show me evidence of two splitted moon.

an evidence is the KKK for you..
Show me evidence Chinese people were muslims, show me Allah sent prophet to china using historical fact.

obatala also called upon "eledumare"
Do you believe Eledumare's son(Obatala) created the world? What if you are wrong about adam and eve creation and ile-ife was where creation started with chicken, corn and sand? What if ile-ife creation story is the right one.

Evidence of these prophets sent by Allah to every nation, you cant just quote from a book and expect me to accept it as evidence. Show me historical, archaeological evidence.

sameway islam and christianity relates..
Islam and Jainism are never related, go read about Jainism.

so any african is black..?

Yes.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
If that is what suites you, both are linguistic... so far the second party understands your verbals...

go figure..
Lol, so i can call Allah 'she' and hope the sharia-men wont find it offensive as Allah was never called a she?. wink

by both.. 12 years ago, i am by the latter, but now both...
If you are both then you are contradicting. If you are destined to be a muslim it will have clash with freewill and if you are a Muslim by freewill it will have clash with destiny. It is either you act independently or dependently.

Destiny means a necessity in the future so how is freewill effective here?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
The Quran is like every other mystical books.
append("to you"wink;

Good, did Allah forbid committing suicide because it is bad or because he said it is bad?
He knows better than you and I.

and did Allah know those that will ask for forgiveness?
Yes.
...and go and read about Hitler and what he did to the jews.
Ok.

We dont need to go to the moon, you just have to show me evidence of two splitted moon.
You can only get it if you get there... hopefully we will..

Show me evidence Chinese people were muslims
chineese people of today w=may not be the ones that situated the current china in the ancient, might aswell be blacks..

show me Allah sent prophet to china using historical fact.
Modern day china was not even long drawn geographically? so which chian are you talking about...

Do you believe Eledumare's son(Obatala) created the world? What if you are wrong about adam and eve creation and ile-ife was where creation started with chicken, corn and sand? What if ile-ife creation story is the right one.
we all have brain to reason and know the truth...

Evidence of these prophets sent by Allah to every nation, you cant just quote from a book and expect me to accept it as evidence. Show me historical, archaeological evidence.
You don't accept the Quran, but you will accept a history book? Ok shocked

Islam and Jainism are never related, go read about Jainism.
ok

Yes.
omg! shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, so i can call Allah 'she' and hope the sharia-men wont find it offensive as Allah was never called a she?. wink
"she" is a language... if I start my own language and make "she" reference to male, we are all fine..

If you are both then you are contradicting. If you are destined to be a muslim it will have clash with freewill and if you are a Muslim by freewill it will have clash with destiny. It is either you act independently or dependently.
how do they clash?

Destiny means a necessity in the future so how is freewill effective here?
wrong!
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
once again, prayer IS NOT EQUALS TO worship
It seems you dont get it, if i pray to a god and the prayer didn't work(like you said prayers dont work on destiny), why should i worship such god?

Good question!
...Then an angel is sent and he breathes the spirit into (the foetus), and is charged with four commands: to write down his provision, his life-span, and whether he will be wretched or wealthy, and he/she will be given a span of deeds to the extent he will be a cubic feet away from paradise and the span of deeds to the extent he will be a cubic feet away from hell." [al-Bukhaari, Muslim].

The hadith indicate that every one will be given a span, like that of increasing TV volume, between paradise and hell... so your freewill will make you choose anyone you want, meanwhile your destiny is still perfectly in place in terms of provision, riches, life span..
You are mixing things up and i am confused here. undecided

between freewill and destiny, which one is superior?

So by freewill i will choose between heaven and hell but by destiny i am going to hell, i dont get? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AgentOfAllah: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0, can you define free will and destiny?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
It seems you dont get it, if i pray to a god and the prayer didn't work(like you said prayers dont work on destiny), why should i worship such god?
you worship not for something in return on earth..

You are mixing things up and i am confused here. undecided

between freewill and destiny, which one is superior?
None is superior, they work perfectly exclusively...
Destiny is the 4 things that have been pened down for you... which cant be changed..
Free will on the other hand have nothing to do with destiny, its how you live your daily life... Free will doesnt work with age, you can't outgrow your destiny, freewill can't provide wealth exceeding your destined wealth or less..

So by freewill i will choose between heaven and hell but by destiny i am going to hell, i dont get? undecided
your eventual destination is not in yur destiny, it will be determined by how you use your free will..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

40th Anniversary Of Islamic Revolution: What Are Iran Achievements? / Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution' / Can A Muslim Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.