Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached (3012 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by amar3664: 3:13am On Nov 10, 2018
I am 35 years old and I live with my wife who is 30 years old n son who is 4 years old, since my wife has blood pressure issue, she is unable to do house work, so I have kept a servant for him, what are chances she might do sex with servant in my absence. I frequently go on business tour, leaving behind my wife kids and servant. Once I said while I am out of town you need not worry, if u need anything or wants to go to doctor, u can go with servant. What are chances she might get close with him

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by Amitsax: 3:37am On Nov 10, 2018
She already is riding ur servant cock
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by WetinConsignMe: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Why not get a female

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by amar3664: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
Why not get a female

She never said if female
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by WetinConsignMe: 5:16am On Nov 10, 2018
amar3664:

She never said if female

Meaning? He's said he's scared his wife will screw the help
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by okoroemeka(m): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2018
amar3664:
I am 35 years old and I live with my wife who is 30 years old n son who is 4 years old, since my wife has blood pressure issue, she is unable to do house work, so I have kept a servant for him, what are chances she might do sex with servant in my absence. I frequently go on business tour, leaving behind my wife kids and servant. Once I said while I am out of town you need not worry, if u need anything or wants to go to doctor, u can go with servant. What are chances she might get close with him
my bros u have been posting this for quite sometime,first u suspect she's meeting someone,u suspect ur father,now ur servant seems u have insecurity issues.pls stop worrying yourself about women you are killing yourself slowly and learn not to look too deeply into their affairs because what u may see will destroy you.(Igbo proverb)he who guards a leopard guards himself.meaning that the leopard can come and go without u knowing.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by DECENCY3: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2018
All you think about everyday is wife cheating on you. You better stop your tour and sit at home with her 247, it will help you monitor the divorcee you married.

That woman is in trouble. This is not love but obsession, fear, insecurity and lack of trust.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
Why not get a female

Females ride females too.

Just saying grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2018
amar3664:

Insecurity kill you dia angry

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by Ironman3(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
If you dont trust ur wife,y are u together... Well, let him help you oil and service it to prevent rustiness or better still u guys should divorce if there is not trust
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by lexurb1: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
WE DESIGN ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF URBAN WEARS AND SPORTS WEARS
Contact US for:
• Sewing and Customizing Urban Clothing
• Sales of Urban wears (T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Joggers, Caps and Shoes)
• Sports wears (Football and Basketball Jerseys)
• Customizing Jerseys
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM AND GET UPDATES ON TRENDING DESIGNS.

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by killingmachine0: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Operation HTTPS for EVERY WEBSITE! GET SSL CERTICATE FOR YOUR WEBSITE NOW FOR FREE!

Google is on a mission to create a more secure global Internet, and this is one way they are honing in on that goal. You don’t want your business to suffer the consequences because you didn’t take the time to make the shift before it was too late

What is The Noise About This SSL Certificate Sef? SSL Importance!

- SSL certificates add security and trust to your website
- SSL certificates are critical in boosting SEO rankings across Google
- SSL protects information by encrypting the data transfer between a user’s browser and the website. When a user visits an SSL/HTTPs website, their browser first verifies if the website’s SSL certificate is valid.

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by WetinConsignMe: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Females ride females too.

Just saying grin

U and amar3664, here is wha's written:

Once I said while I am out of town you need not worry, if u need anything or wants to go to doctor, u can go with servant. What are chances she might get close with him
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

U and amar3664, here is wha's written:

Once I said while I am out of town you need not worry, if u need anything or wants to go to doctor, u can go with servant. What are chances she might get close with him

I don’t care what was written, did I quote amar3664? wink

(1) (Reply)

What In Your Opinion Is The Most Pleasurable Sex Position? / See Tribe Where A Man’s Manhood Must Be Tested By Bride’s Family Members / Why Women Don't Accept Fine Guys!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.