Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648121 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ebi4life:
I did the superintendent cadre screening yesterday in Delta State. It was well organised and successful. I was invited without any human connection, the God Almighty who is merciful and who shows favour to whomsoever He wills, showed me favour. The exam was not difficult, maths, English and current affairs. 10 questions in 15 minutes, objective questions.
We were about 100 that took part in the superintendent screening in Delta State. I went to the immigration office today, I discovered that those who came for the inspector cadre were very few about half of those who came for the superintendent cadre. I learnt they will likely call 30 or 40 persons out of the 100 for training. I strongly believe in God to help me make the final list. I have no human connection, but I have the heavenly connection. I have the God who ruleth in the affairs of men.
God Will Help Us All.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow! First of all i want to thank God for the smooth examination and verification excercise,which took place at the Edo state command...i was the first person with a number tag in edo state,also the first person to enter d hall for examination,to God be praised.
We werent much,even NIS edo state command were expecting a 100 persons but only 43 persons showed up,i was the only one from my local govt,i saw one guy from oredo and another guy from diffrent local govt.area some persons from other states were also here to the verification and exams. We did verification first in d morning and did exams around 4pm. cheap questions with no maths,english and current affairs,the exam was sweet,this is d best immigration recruitment process so far,peaceful and smooth..after exams we come dey exchange numbers and they snap pictures(i nor snap shall)...lol. The God who have started it will complete it. Success to everyone who did their exams today and the rest of the applicants. #end#

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by destiro(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wow! First of all i want to thank God for the smooth examination and verification excercise,which to place at the Edo state command...i was the first person with a number tag in edo state,also the first person to enter d hall for examination,to God be praised.
We werent much,even NIS edo state command were expecting a 100 persons but only 43 persons showed up,i was the only one from my local govt,i saw one guy from oredo and another guy from diffrent local govt.area some persons from other states were also here to the verification and exams. We did verification first in d morning and did exams around 4pm..rm cheap questions with no maths,english and current affairs,the exam was sweet that they were even assisting us with the answers,this is d best immigration recruitment process so far,peaceful and smooth..after exams we come dey exchange numbers and they snap pictures(i nor snap shall)...lol. The God who have started it will complete it. Success to everyone who did their exams today and the rest of the applicants. #end#[/quote]
Please edit this ur post in other not to implicate the gentlemen for their kindness.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
I also want to thank God who made it possible for me to be part of this well organized smooth exercise of the immigration recruitment... God will surely crown our effort with success.. I hope to meet you guys soon in camp at AHOADA Rivers state...God bless Asst cadre hopeful, God bless Nigeria immigration.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Now that the physical examination and screening is over, Next is compilation of final list. Where Men will be seperated from boys.
God help us all.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Which LGA are u 4rm?
Evidenx:
Wow! First of all i want to thank God for the smooth examination and verification excercise,which to place at the Edo state command...i was the first person with a number tag in edo state,also the first person to enter d hall for examination,to God be praised.
We werent much,even NIS edo state command were expecting a 100 persons but only 43 persons showed up,i was the only one from my local govt,i saw one guy from oredo and another guy from diffrent local govt.area some persons from other states were also here to the verification and exams. We did verification first in d morning and did exams around 4pm. cheap questions with no maths,english and current affairs,the exam was sweet,this is d best immigration recruitment process so far,peaceful and smooth..after exams we come dey exchange numbers and they snap pictures(i nor snap shall)...lol. The God who have started it will complete it. Success to everyone who did their exams today and the rest of the applicants. #end#

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hobowobo:
Which LGA are u 4rm?
my sister na uhuwonde oo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Evidenx:
my sister na uhuwonde oo

Superintendent cadre ba?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please, I need urgent reply.. Did we upload our documents during application? Like statement of results, Local government certificate, birth certificate and the rest?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Please, I need urgent reply.. Did we upload our documents during application? Like statement of results, Local government certificate, birth certificate and the rest?
Yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Melody007(f): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Anusiemgood post=62770058]it was all a success here in my state though not all that got the mail came for the screening,meanwhile their was an exam after the physical exercise and medicals for the pregnant ladies..[/quote]

I was short listed but didn't go cos I'm 7 months pregnant. I didn't want to risk traveling from Lagos to anambra only to b told sorry. Did they bounce pregnant women?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2017
How many slots are available to each state

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Melody007:
Anusiemgood post=62770058]it was all a success here in my state though not all that got the mail came for the screening,meanwhile their was an exam after the physical exercise and medicals for the pregnant ladies..

I was short listed but didn't go cos I'm 7 months pregnant. I didn't want to risk traveling from Lagos to anambra only to b told sorry. Did they bounce pregnant women?
Not really but was given special attention..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reussite: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Hobowobo:

Superintendent cadre ba?
Please I want to ask...the verification & the whole exercise is it done at the candidate's state of origin?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Reussite:

Please I want to ask...the verification & the whole exercise is it done at the candidate's state of origin?
yes sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Hobowobo:

Superintendent cadre ba?
No MA, assistant cadre... assistant cadre have more chance of getting the employment.
#fact#
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reussite: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2017
Abeycadabra:
for Ogun state, 74 of us all. cos we counted oursef one by one insyd the hall.
I guess the venue for Ogun state was at Oke mosan, Abk. The 74 of you that came, are you all from Ogun state & did anyone uninvited showed up?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reussite: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Evidenx:
yes sir/ma.
Alright tanx!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
any latest info on nis recruitment
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Information reaching me from one immigration staff is that 2/3 of the superintendent cadre who took part in the screening in Delta State will be called for training. I am already packing my bag ready for the training.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by snynls: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
wen will d training be na........
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
May the favour of God be upon us all

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Amen
propanet:
May the favour of God be upon us all

Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Our prayer should be for God to cancel any delay for this exercise... I have seen a case where after documentation, you will start waiting for ages for them to invites you to camp...is happening to me now and I pray that God should not allow immigration to keep us to wait any longer....I went for DSS recruitment(detective cadre) for close to two years now,after all the interview and documentations I did with them,and nobody has been invited for camp from the cadre I applied for...so people of God,is time to pray so God will make this dream a reality.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Caringpro(f): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Pls will there be an invite for cadres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Caringpro(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2017
destiro:

Yes
pls wil they still invite the cadre pple or is it alll for the recruitment
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Caringpro:
What do you mean, the exercise is for all the cadres..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by destiro(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Caringpro:
I think this stage has been concluded
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
We are waiting for the final shortlistment
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Anusiemgood:
We are waiting for the final shortlistment
Exactly. You have any idea on when the list will be out sef?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Any time soon

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Exactly. You have any idea on when the list will be out sef?
I don't know ooo but I believe, by Jan something will happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.