Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (658462 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anusiemgood:

yes we know,anything is possible but this recruitment is some how open for people to see...so there is no how they will do it like before..
You think so? Don't be deceived or carried away o. Seems you are new in Nigeria.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Do not be deceived like someone has already stated..the point that is been early said that they will only employ 1112 does not necessarily mean that they will do it like that, I was live at the POP of the last inspectorate cadre and I had the interior minister who stated that the number is to be increased... so am rest assured that the figure earlier released might not be used.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by osahonf: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Required Part-time Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kizsis(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2017
pls house is it true that since both NIS, Fire Service, Prisons, Civil Defence are under one body and were supposed to recruit after NIS the body used one platform instead of doing multiple recruitments one after the other decided to make use of those who came for NIS and then, the remainder will be shared to fire service, prisons and civil defence? I was actually Confused seeing the turn out that day cos ASI was almost 150 from one state. and immigration hasn't recruited in a long time. most of the officers have died, some retired, They also have expended their offices as such need more personnel's .going by 1112 each state should have like 30 slots which is not to bad but they don't intend recruiting any soon,after this particular one. we know as 9ja dey operate, data has it that most of the officers will retire this coming year they won't to equally have a steady running system. in view of that ,appointment letters will be given and training with be at various commands in different states cos they may wish to save cost, courses will be done in due time. I wish it's true cos even immigration reform didn't know when the name's were out. I believe 90 who made it will be taken.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pls, Is It True Dat Second Batch Is Out, Just Saw A Post About Nis Releasing Second Batch On Facebook, Pls How True Is It. Thanx

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bcashy: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Anusiemgood:

yes we know,anything is possible but this recruitment is some how open for people to see...so there is no how they will do it like before..
grin grin grin ;DD... Open indeed!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by damitos1905(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
kizsis:
pls house is it true that since both NIS, Fire Service, Prisons, Civil Defence are under one body and were supposed to recruit after NIS the body used one platform instead of doing multiple recruitments one after the other decided to make use of those who came for NIS and then, the remainder will be shared to fire service, prisons and civil defence? I was actually Confused seeing the turn out that day cos ASI was almost 150 from one state. and immigration hasn't recruited in a long time. most of the officers have died, some retired, They also have expended their offices as such need more personnel's .going by 1112 each state should have like 30 slots which is not to bad but they don't intend recruiting any soon,after this particular one. we know as 9ja dey operate, data has it that most of the officers will retire this coming year they won't to equally have a steady running system. in view of that ,appointment letters will be given and training with be at various commands in different states cos they may wish to save cost, courses will be done in due time. I wish it's true cos even immigration reform didn't know when the name's were out. I believe 90 who made it will be taken.
... Please where did you get this info from?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Successful candidates might receive text messages this week.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Are U Sure, Pls Dont Give Us False Hope.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
Kingzy,try to call or whatsap me on 07036739600. I have something to tell you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DjHarrypotter(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello guys. Me I wasn't shortlisted o. It was painful, but, I've moved on since.

However, any one here wants to buy my precious Dell Inspiron laptop at a giveaway price should contact me. The laptop is in perfect working condition, almost new. Whoever buys it will definitely enjoy using it.

The specification is as below:

Dell Inspiron 15 3542
Intel celeron, windows 8
500HDD 2Gb RAM
5+ hrs battery
Highly maintained, no scratch or dent.

Send me a private mail if interested.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DjHarrypotter(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some pictures

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
If you are among those that attended the immigration screening, irrespective of your cadre, kindly join this whatsap group where we can share information among ourselves.
Kindly send me whatsap message indicating "NIS" I will send u the group link: 07036739600

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ebi4life:
If you are among those that attended the immigration screening, irrespective of your cadre, kindly join this whatsap group where we can share information among ourselves.
Kindly send me whatsap message indicating "NIS" I will send u the group link: 07036739600

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=kizsis post=63148827]pls house is it true that since both NIS, Fire Service, Prisons, Civil Defence are under one body and were supposed to recruit after NIS the body used one platform instead of doing multiple recruitments one after the other decided to make use of those who came for NIS and then, the remainder will be shared to fire service, prisons and civil defence? I was actually Confused seeing the turn out that day cos ASI was almost 150 from one state. and immigration hasn't recruited in a long time. most of the officers have died, some retired, They also have expended their offices as such need more personnel's .going by 1112 each state should have like 30 slots which is not to bad but they don't intend recruiting any soon,after this particular one. we know as 9ja dey operate, data has it that most of the officers will retire this coming year they won't to equally have a steady running system. in view of that ,appointment letters will be given and training with be at various commands
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
DjHarrypotter:
Hello guys. Me I wasn't shortlisted o. It was painful, but, I've moved on since.

However, any one here wants to buy my precious Dell Inspiron laptop at a giveaway price should contact me. The laptop is in perfect working condition, almost new. Whoever buys it will definitely enjoy using it.

Dell Inspiron 15 3542
Intel celeron, windows 8
500HDD 2Gb RAM
5+ hrs battery

Send me a private mail if interested. I stay in Ilorin/Ogbomoso, meanwhile.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by PHOENIX0007: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Good day all....
Any update concerning our screening. Has anyone received mail or text?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Not Yet
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
PHOENIX0007:
Good day all....
Any update concerning our screening. Has anyone received mail or text?
Not Yet
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by precylove: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
Not yet o, still hopeful.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
precylove:
Not yet o, still hopeful.
Hopefully Tuesday Or Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Evidenx(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ebi4life:
why not just drop the link here?? it will be easier and faster...

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Welcomme: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
DjHarrypotter:

Dell Inspiron 15 3542
Intel celeron, windows 8
500HDD 2Gb RAM
5+ hrs battery

Send me a private mail if interested. I stay in Ilorin/Ogbomoso, meanwhile.
Send your number to this address .Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
PHOENIX0007:
Good day all.... Any update concerning our screening. Has anyone received mail or text?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MKABIRU(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=MRJAY4ME post=63216884][/quote]still waiting and praying.....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by JohnmaryEbube: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2017
I'm yet to understand this country, someone that didn't applied at went for screening.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2017
JohnmaryEbube:
I'm yet to understand this country, someone that didn't applied at went for screening.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you surprise
Why are you making a fuss out of it
I'll keep saying it, forget about immigration and find something else to fix your time with, we applied for it and we're called 6months later with no prior notice...Am sure something similar will still happen with the final list, if you are successful, they will contact you the same way they contacted you for the screening..The more you put your mind into it, the more you're getting frustrated and jilted...Federal work is not a thing to put all your eggs into, until you are sure of getting it!!
He who have ears should make use of it and listen sad
Time wait for Noone
Thank you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Alexdon200089:

I'll keep saying it, forget about immigration and find something else to fix your time with, we applied for it and we're called 6months later with no prior notice...Am sure something similar will still happen with the final list, if you are successful, they will contact you the same way they contacted you for the screening..The more you put your mind into it, the more you're getting frustrated and jilted...Federal work is not a thing to put all your eggs into, until you are sure of getting it!!
Time wait for Noone
Thank you!!
U Are Rit Bro.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Time wait for Noone
Thank you!!
You have been preaching this, yet you are always here...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Chechem:
You have been preaching this, yet you are always here...

Are you not comfy about what I said, which you know is true tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue

Oga I only came online this morning to see a lot of update about this immigration matter, ain't online like you think!!!...I have a lot doing with my time than checking immigration status, when am successful they will contact me the same way they did before!!!...Let me face my desk, before I get fired abeg...Have a nice day
#Capish
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Are you not comfy about what I said, which you know is true tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue

Oga I only came online this morning to see a lot of update about this immigration matter, ain't online like you think!!!...I have a lot doing with my time than checking immigration status, when am successful they will contact me the same way they did before!!!...Let me face my desk, before I get fired abeg...Have a nice day
#Capish
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Otapiapia1: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Your scripts are currently being marked...expect your results in 2 wks. Please don't quote or ask me source...

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.