Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648265 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by giftiy(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. Try check your passport size or any other necessary detail that you might have left blank
every other stage has been saved
including my passport.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2017
HELLO
AM ABOUT TO FILL MY REFEREE FORM
CAN I CHOOSE ANYBODY TO BE MY REFEREE
MUST IT BE A MILITARY PERSONNEL
ASIDE FROM THE ONE I FILL ON THE PORTAL
WILL I STILL PRINT REFEREE FORM AFTER
I HAVE COMPLETED THE FORM
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
baqina:
It is unfortunate that so called graduates don't know d difference between guarantor forms and referee.... even d form states.."referee's form"...so pathetic..

someone even tried to correct,some people called him "ITK"..

I wasn't surprised about that, but what surprised me was that some people who don't know still refused to learn.

Mediocrity is as a result of laziness. Laziness to develop themselves through seeking for knowledge and experience.

I just keep wondering that what kind of employability skills and knowledge will they possess.

I was like I have never seen where a guarantor is required in the case of employment and education. What are they going to guarantee? My life or my prospective employer 's life or the entire staff''s life of the institution I want to study?
I am seeing another reason why British, Canada and US will subject some Nigerian graduates to English Language Test before furthering their education in their respective countries despite the fact that English Language is the mode of teaching and instruction in our country.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2017
fabolouz1:
I have a question to ask. Nisrecruitment.gov.ng only refers to those interested in immigration right? What is the portal for those interested in prisons or fire service? The advert on national dailies was silent on this as only positions available at immigration was advertised....

you have answered the question yourself.....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
HELLO
AM ABOUT TO FILL MY REFEREE FORM
CAN I CHOOSE ANYBODY TO BE MY REFEREE
MUST IT BE A MILITARY PERSONNEL
ASIDE FROM THE ONE I FILL ON THE PORTAL
WILL I STILL PRINT REFEREE FORM AFTER
I HAVE COMPLETED THE FORM
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tjshamtip: 10:44pm On May 25, 2017
Bigdam:
i cant upload my passport photograph ,i am using a laptop...can anybody help pls
embarassed
Bro. click on the your passport details and make sure it is not above 30kb otherwise you will have problem uploading it, OK?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigdam(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
tjshamtip:
Bro. click on the your passport details and make sure it is not above 30kb otherwise you will have problem uploading it, OK?

thanks for your reply...i have been able to upload my passport,,,,another issue is filling grades for waec...i found out that after english and mathematics, Accounting was repeated all through...did you experience the same?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
Bigdam:

thanks for your reply...i have been able to upload my passport,,,,another issue is filling grades for waec...i found out that after english and mathematics, Accounting was repeated all through...did you experience the same?

Click on the drop down for each accounting and select your subject one after the other. Apply the same method to fill your grades.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BrilliantMind: 11:35pm On May 25, 2017
kclub83:
please were u able to select your grade in the tertiary page? I mean second class upper or lower

Yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigdam(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
Olowozain:

Click on the drop down for each accounting and select your subject one after the other. Apply the same method to fill your grades.

That was really helpful...thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by captainuc(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2017
Honestly, this kinda form suck. How am i suppose to know the day and the month i started my primary education. I don't have middle name, and the form says i must include my middle name before proceeding to the next phase. Is't a must to have middle name?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jkc123(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2017
THE TIME FOR PANIC IS OVER (ARE U UNABLE TO LOCK YOUR DATA )
Now i have a solution to this type of problem grin wink
Just follow my instruction carefully cool
1. First of all make sure all the data are saved appart from the LOCK TAB shocked (WHICH IS NOT AGREEING TO SAVE)
2. Then change the URL to this http://nisrecruitment.org.ng/dashboard.php or follow the link if U are logged in on this Browser
3. U can now download your Confirmation Slip and Guarantor Form
CeciliaOko:
Hello guys
I have locked my data but i do not know how to print my form. No confirmation mail as well...

WHAT DO I DO
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 1:52am On May 26, 2017
Jkc123:
THE TIME FOR PANIC IS OVER (ARE U UNABLE TO LOCK YOUR DATA )
Now i have a solution to this type of problem grin wink
Just follow my instruction carefully cool
1. First of all make sure all the data are saved appart from the LOCK TAB shocked (WHICH IS NOT AGREEING TO SAVE)
2. Then change the URL to this http://nisrecruitment.org.ng/dashboard.php or follow the link if U are logged in on this Browser
3. U can now download your Confirmation Slip and Guarantor Form
It worked finally.....4days wahala over! I love this, thanks for helping a brother. God will settle ur worries too. But I don't think they have collected my data in their database as I tried to edit and I was able to even after I saw my confirmation slip and refree's form which should not be, so I think it's just a short cut to print slips, I don't think the issue has been solved sad cry cry
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by steve888(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2017
It's still not clear to me. After locking data are we printing or downloading the other two forms from the mailbox or what?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 3:26am On May 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Nothing is wrong with the website. If you are having one or two issues to apply or register. Do not worry, the website is just congested, that is all.

If you can wake up from 1am in the midnight, it will go both on phone and computer, but do it on computer because of unexpected mix up or mistake.

I have just registered like 5 applicants successfully from creating of email for them to the printing of confirmation and guarantor form in the space of just one hour 1:30am to 2:30am including nairalanders, to show how fast it is in the midnight, in wish I could only registered just two applicants throughout the day time.

Advice: Even if you have fill all your forms from Bio data (first stage) to Referee (last stage), just save and leave it, don't lock data, check and recheck again before you lock data. Because I notice that so many of us are anxious to finish on time which is good but not all of us are accurate in filling forms of such, so make your your details and data are well computed/filled before you lock data and print confirmation.

I can help you register for token, you will just print the confirmation printout and guarantor form. Just send your details to my whatsapp number. The only scanned document is your passport, you can type and send other details.

For others that are already doing it and have issues doing so, fill free to also ask questions and I will answer you for sure.

For more questions, you can call/whatsapp 08029359634.

Thank You

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 3:34am On May 26, 2017
steve888:
It's still not clear to me. After locking data are we printing or downloading the other two forms from the mailbox or what?

After locking data, just few seconds later, it will automatically takes you to a page where you will see confirmation print out and guarantor form. Is not sent to email. But make sure when you lock data and receive understand data successfully saved. Then it will take you to the page to do prinout itself. If you have not done that, login again, it will still take you to the page just to print. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ukeme200(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2017
Pls oooooooooo, how do I login with my system? It keeps telling me invalid username / password, yet my email and password has been verified using my phone, but I cannot upload my passport with phone.... I need help on this.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gr8tsuccess: 6:30am On May 26, 2017
Please, I need help! I have been trying to save my O level grade for 2days now but it kept saying unable to save data. What should I do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by joefills1(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
Please, I need help! I have been trying to save my O level grade for 2days now but it kept saying unable to save data. What should I do?
Same here my brother, mine is that, am finding it difficult to fill my grades for the second sitting, i filled the first sitting and save it as advised by one of our brother here, now am trying to fill the second sitting but its has refuse to save, it comes up with this notice, "One or more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same" please i need someone to help me. am using my NECO june/july and nov/dec NECO G.C.E. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 4evavic: 7:13am On May 26, 2017
Blissful morning house, my upload picture key refused to opened that i had 2 wait till 1:32am,still no show, so i had 2 lock my data. Now my qustion is, i have printed my confirmation slip with no passport,can i attach my passport on it n rescan it? And have my National I.D or voter's card to back it up... Or what should i do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omobabaonibaba(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=Srallens post=56856663][/quote]

Thks for your response actually the weight was correct. he put the state code sth like LAG/AK/2016...... instead of the AA number at the top of the discharge certificate which it was requested
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jayzen(f): 7:37am On May 26, 2017
So what next? After signing the guarantor/referee's form..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dinosmiles(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,

Nothing is wrong with the website. If you are having one or two issues to apply or register. Do not worry, the website is just congested, that is all.

If you can wake up from 1am in the midnight, it will go both on phone and computer, but do it on computer because of unexpected mix up or mistake.

I have just registered like 5 applicants successfully from creating of email for them to the printing of confirmation and guarantor form in the space of just one hour 1:30am to 2:30am including nairalanders, to show how fast it is in the midnight, in wish I could only registered just two applicants throughout the day time.

Advice: Even if you have fill all your forms from Bio data (first stage) to Referee (last stage), just save and leave it, don't lock data, check and recheck again before you lock data. Because I notice that so many of us are anxious to finish on time which is good but not all of us are accurate in filling forms of such, so make your your details and data are well computed/filled before you lock data and print confirmation.

I can help you register for token, you will just print the confirmation printout and guarantor form. Just send your details to my whatsapp number. The only scanned document is your passport, you can type and send other details.

For others that are already doing it and have issues doing so, fill free to also ask questions and I will answer you for sure.

For more questions, you can call/whatsapp 08029359634.

Thank You

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult

Good morning bro, I don't knw Weda to use my masters degree in applying(international relations) cos I v nt convocated n d result is nt ready... Secondly, my first degree, I studied political science and I couldn't find political science, only political science and conflict resolution... And lastly sir, d date, wen I click d calender, d format it brings out is nt d format stated on the form... Kindly help.. Tnx
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2017
4evavic:
Blissful morning house, my upload picture key refused to opened that i had 2 wait till 1:32am,still no show, so i had 2 lock my data. Now my qustion is, i have printed my confirmation slip with no passport,can i attach my passport on it n rescan it? And have my National I.D or voter's card to back it up... Or what should i do?
Haba bros, you should have waited abit na. My own was double similar names on my other names. But in my second printout, it was rectified.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by thesishelp: 8:36am On May 26, 2017
Get your age reduction affidavit / certified birth certificate in less than 2 hours pm me for more details
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kclub83(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
BrilliantMind:

Yes
I tried selecting the grade but nothing comes up. Pls how did you do it?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DoctorNyash(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
Abeg I'm not there yet but I've not had any problems so far, are the slips in pdf format? Someone showed me the pdf abeg helep me o
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kaptaneSaka(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
UEK33:
I registered yesterday but my first name appeared twice...my first name took the place of my middle name. Example: Edet Hassan Hassan instead of Edet Hassan Shola....
plz any advice on what I must do will be highly appreciated.
go login again.... it would have been corrected ...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yahzak: 9:04am On May 26, 2017
Good morning guys please I'm really worried about this nysc number mistake I used my call up number instead of certificate number and it's already locked. Do you guys think before the reg close they might give us a final chance to re-edit our mistakes? Hope this won't make me not qualify for cbt.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yahzak: 9:06am On May 26, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

Thks for your response actually the weight was correct. he put the state code sth like LAG/AK/2016...... instead of the AA number at the top of the discharge certificate which it was requested
Did the same mistake and I'm worried and not even sure if they will give us a chance to correct it before close of recruitment
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
Don't Tell me I'm the only doctor applying for this stuff.......

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by missuniverse(f): 9:38am On May 26, 2017
plx, I would be rounding off undergraduate studies by October...
could I apply? ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.