Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648213 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2017
HELLO!
AM UNABLE TO CHOOSE MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT THE LIST IS NOT SHOWING.
PLS KINDLY HELP A BROTHER

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by steve888(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2017
Abeg am I printing out on colour or black and white?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 007author(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2017
Lagusta:
Don't Tell me I'm the only doctor applying for this stuff.......

Lol your chances are higher
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 007author(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2017
steve888:
Abeg am I printing out on colour or black and white?

print anyone

Na black and white I print

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DoctorNyash(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
Lagusta:
Don't Tell me I'm the only doctor applying for this stuff.......
You're not

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tilope1991(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
Olowozain:

A referee is someone who knows you better and who can provide clearer picture of who you are in the sense of moral attitude and character.

A guarantor is someone who pledge something tangible on your behalf as a refund in case you default an official agreement.

I think you have clearer idea of roles both play on your behalf.

One provide support that you are either of a good attitude and character or not.

While,

The other one pledge something tangible to support you in case you default an agreement.
Good morning everyone,please i have a question?
i made a mistake
i have B.sc but i made a mistake by applying for Inspectorate Cadre which is for Hnd instead of Assistant Superintendent
please what the solution?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dmes(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2017
Pls help, the secondary school part is giving me problem, two setting both WEAC and neco and after saving still not showing my details and always show that my details is saved but still can't find the grades..... Pls help oo.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

i made a mistake
i have B.sc but i made a mistake by applying for Inspectorate Cadre which is for Hnd instead of Assistant Superintendent
Take the risk and re-apply again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2017
missuniverse:
plx, I would be rounding off undergraduate studies by October...

could I apply? ?
You no know how ur final result go be?.
You no know wen d result go comot?
You no know wen NYSC go mobilize u?
You never even go 4 service sef and u won apply? Nawa o
My dear, fara bale.. Ur body dey hot too much

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by uclaw211(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2017
pls what is the position for SSCE holder is it (Inspector Cadre) pls educate me if you understand my question. thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by youdontknowme: 10:12am On May 26, 2017
thesishelp:
Get your age reduction affidavit / certified birth certificate in less than 2 hours pm me for more details

Nawa o. Lol
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2017
youdontknowme:

Nawa o. Lol
The guy is actually sure... People do it... Sebi na just paper

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2017
HELLO!
PLS KINDLY HELP A BROTHER embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2017
yahzak:
Good morning guys please I'm really worried about this nysc number mistake I used my call up number instead of certificate number and it's already locked. Do you guys think before the reg close they might give us a final chance to re-edit our mistakes? Hope this won't make me not qualify for cbt.

Trust me thats not an issue you should be worried about,50 percent of what u gave on d portal is just formalities... just make sure you produce the certificate if you are being selected for screening dats all... .

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
DoctorNyash:
You're not

Doctor NYASH

LOL grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2017
PLS HELP
PLS KINDLY HELP A BROTHER embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[/quote]
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by youdontknowme: 10:22am On May 26, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
The guy is actually sure... People do it... Sebi na just paper

Not actually doubting the guy tho. Was just thinking, Naija nawa! All way na way Lol
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
HELLO!
PLS KINDLY HELP A BROTHER shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by JamesonJay(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2017
joefills1:
Same here my brother, mine is that, am finding it difficult to fill my grades for the second sitting, i filled the first sitting and save it as advised by one of our brother here, now am trying to fill the second sitting but its has refuse to save, it comes up with this notice, "One or more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same" please i need someone to help me. am using my NECO june/july and nov/dec NECO G.C.E. Thanks

same issue am having..." one or more subject in your second sitting is the same" I won't lock my data yet...to see if dia wll b a breakthrough. if no way I wll join de result n register it as one sitting, den hope 4 d best.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
HELLO!
Jkc123:
THE TIME FOR PANIC IS OVER (ARE U UNABLE TO LOCK YOUR DATA )
Now i have a solution to this type of problem grin wink
Just follow my instruction carefully cool
1. First of all make sure all the data are saved appart from the LOCK TAB shocked (WHICH IS NOT AGREEING TO SAVE)
2. Then change the URL to this http://nisrecruitment.org.ng/dashboard.php or follow the link if U are logged in on this Browser
3. U can now download your Confirmation Slip and Guarantor Form
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

i made a mistake

Have u locked the data for the one u applied as Inspectorate Cadre? If u haven't yet, bhone am and register another Gmail

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kristen12(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
I just finished my registration after sooo much wahala. I just hope its worth it undecided
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2017
PLS WERE U ABLE TO CHOOSE YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT?
kristen12:
I just finished my registration after sooo much wahala. I just hope its worth it undecided
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
HELLO!
teawhy85:

Have u locked the data for the one u applied as Inspectorate Cadre? If u haven't yet, bhone am and register another Gmail
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 3slleeq: 10:38am On May 26, 2017
Please can someone with NYSC exception letter apply as it is not listed in the recruitment criteria and also there is platform for it on the NYSC SECTION of the form.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kristen12(f): 10:41am On May 26, 2017
emrys27:
PLS WERE U ABLE TO CHOOSE YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT?
yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2017
I HAVE TRY IT WITH DIFFERENT BROWSER RECIPROCAL IS THE CASE OOO
PLS WHAT IS THE WAY OUT
kristen12:

yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Elcid1(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2017
who can assist me with the contact of an officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) here in PH
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 10:57am On May 26, 2017
missuniverse:

could I apply? ?
Do you have nysc discharge certificate number? NO! Then you would need that during the application.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 11:04am On May 26, 2017
uclaw211:
pls what is the position for SSCE holder is it (Inspector Cadre) pls educate me if you understand my question. thanks
Assistant Cadre

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 11:06am On May 26, 2017
missuniverse:

could I apply? ?

Yes you can apply with your O level certificate
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kristen12(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2017
emrys27:
I HAVE TRY IT WITH DIFFERENT BROWSER RECIPROCAL IS THE CASE OOO
PLS WHAT IS THE WAY OUT
I used firefox for mine and used a system. just continue trying

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.