Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648235 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dmes(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2017
Dmes:
Pls help, the secondary school part is giving me problem, two setting both WEAC and neco and after saving still not showing my details and always show that my details is saved but still can't find the grades..... Pls help oo.
someone should Pls answer dis.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 11:18am On May 26, 2017
After 5 days of so much trouble and wahala, I've finally locked my data, received a successful registration mail and printed both my confirmation slip and guarantor's forms. Waiting for God to perfect that which HE has started!

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 4evavic: 11:21am On May 26, 2017
OrangeDream:
Haba bros, you should have waited abit na. My own was double similar names on my other names. But in my second printout, it was rectified.

so what do i do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
4evavic:

so what do i do?
Just give it some few days and see if i pops up. If it doesn't, you would have to take the risk of re-applying again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tilope1991(f): 11:51am On May 26, 2017
teawhy85:

Have u locked the data for the one u applied as Inspectorate Cadre? If u haven't yet, bhone am and register another Gmail
YES I HAVE
Scared of multiple application
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DoctorNyash(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
Lagusta:

Doctor NYASH

LOL grin grin
my surname is Idiagbon I'm sure you understand how that name came about cry thunder fire my CMD grin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gwales: 12:09pm On May 26, 2017
Godfidence:
After 5 days of so much trouble and wahala, I've finally locked my data, received a successful registration mail and printed both my confirmation slip and guarantor's forms. Waiting for God to perfect that which HE has started!
did you have problem of locking data? If yes, how did you solve it?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2017
DoctorNyash:
my surname is Idiagbon I'm sure you understand how that name came about cry thunder fire my CMD grin

Okay nice one....

Do u have any idea of how much doctors would be paid
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
emrys27:
I HAVE TRY IT WITH DIFFERENT BROWSER RECIPROCAL IS THE CASE OOO
PLS WHAT IS THE WAY OUT

Once your State is selected and loaded, automatically with a strong network the Local Government own pops up or you will be able to select your own.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Haruchap(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
Please I have entered all my data and saved but when I want to lock data it says 'record cannot be saved'. Please what's the solution guys. This is the 3rd day and it's still doing this.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
Please house, when will the Reference Form be submitted?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 12:53pm On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

Good morning everyone,please i have a question?
i made a mistake
i have B.sc but i made a mistake by applying for Inspectorate Cadre which is for Hnd instead of Assistant Superintendent
please what the solution?

My prudent advice for you is to reapply for Bachelor degree and shun the threat of multiple registration.

Ask yourself when you are fortunate and called on physical screening for inspectorate Cadre and you went with Bachelor degree certificate and not with HND. Disqualification right?

Reapply and await what happens next

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
dinosmiles:

Good morning bro, I don't knw Weda to use my masters degree in applying(international relations) cos I v nt convocated n d result is nt ready... Secondly, my first degree, I studied political science and I couldn't find political science, only political science and conflict resolution... And lastly sir, d date, wen I click d calender, d format it brings out is nt d format stated on the form... Kindly help.. Tnx

For the master aspect, I will advice you to use your BSC. For the course aspect, wait for some times and if you see they didn't update the course, pick political science and conflict resolution. They join both courses together. Now, concerning filling of forms, anything you want to do, let it be in the midnight, the web is normally congested during day time. Thank You.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 1:12pm On May 26, 2017
More insight:

You might have PhD or master degree, but it is in your best interest to apply with your bachelor degree as you will still be accepted as level 8 officer and your promotion will not be faster than those your colleagues with bachelor degrees and your additional qualifications doesn't give you extra cutting edge during the application process.
In fact it can hurt because your boss that will recruit you might not have master or PhD degree and human feelings might just take over and place your application into the loop hole.

If your qualifications is higher than your recruiting manager, then you better take some off because your prospective bosses will not offer you job and you become a threat to them
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2017
emrys27:
HELLO!
AM UNABLE TO CHOOSE MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT THE LIST IS NOT SHOWING.
PLS KINDLY HELP A BROTHER

Make sure u've chosen ur state of origin before clicking that of local government
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by twosquare(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2017
Omobolanlemi247:

I've not received any verification link also ...
I taya o
Check your spam folder.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dinosmiles(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2017
fabem:

For the master aspect, I will advice you to use your BSC. For the course aspect, wait for some times and if you see they didn't update the course, pick political science and conflict resolution. They join both courses together. Now, concerning filling of forms, anything you want to do, let it be in the midnight, the web is normally congested during day time. Thank You.

Tnx bro
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by StillDeoye(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2017
Dmes:

someone should Pls answer dis.

Brov, pls how did yu go about d two sittings issue? Assin how were u able to register and lock ur data?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donsoj5: 1:44pm On May 26, 2017
Godfidence:

pls bro after printing our guarantor form...how are we going to do the form printed after being filled by the guarantor
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by twosquare(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2017
itsmolep:
Has anybody from ekiti filled LGA,. They've shortened the names and I can't identify Ido/OSI local government
Ido-Osi should be DEK...they used vehicle plate numbers for these local governments.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by StillDeoye(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
Godfidence:

Brov, pls how did u go past the two sittings issue and able to lock ur data?
pls help..

thanks in advance
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2017
I CHOOSE MY LGA BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME I DID NOT SAVE IT BEFORE I LOCK MY DATA
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
IS THEIR STILL HOPE FOR ME?
shocked I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLS shocked
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DoctorNyash(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2017
Lagusta:

Okay nice one....

Do u have any idea of how much doctors would be paid
bro all I'm hearing are just rumours don't have a clue. I don't even know what others are being paid.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by DeUltimate7(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Being female has got nothing to do with me not wanting you to call me baby.
.. noted
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmanuel360(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2017
pls guyz, i'm unable to upload my passport, wat do u tink will be the problem?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by adetope22(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
what will be d background of the passport? please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dmes(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017
StillDeoye:

Brov, pls how did yu go about d two sittings issue? Assin how were u able to register and lock ur data?
still on it, each time I saved always move me to the next page that show that it as bn save..... but I come back to view what was saved always show me no details. try and try but all prove abortive, guess I will leave that way and not lock it and see how it will be from now to next week.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
Emmanuel360:
pls guyz, i'm unable to upload my passport, wat do u tink will be the problem?
Reduce the size to 30kb
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2017
Just finished applying using uc browser on my phone. I saw d option of uploading only photo .I hope i am safe cos i was thinking i will see upload nysc cert
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
HELLO, PLS, WAT KIND OF QUESTIONS DO DEY ASK IN THE INTERVIEW/APTITUDE TEST?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
Samson0599:
Just finished applying using uc browser on my phone. I saw d option of uploading only photo .I hope i am safe cos i was thinking i will see upload nysc cert
why u knw go cafe or use pc just to avoid problems
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by uzokingn(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
pls Samson0599 did u look your data? then wat did u do about the forms to be printed since u used ur phone. thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.