Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648171 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
nuradeen011:
now that the registration is closed when is the shortlistment and screening exercise going to start

No one can answer dat qstion oo.... But hopefully it won't take long, their application duration already took mch time...

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marryann: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please guys is it compulsory to have the confirmation slip in color?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Goldhero5: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
marryann:
Please guys is it compulsory to have the confirmation slip in color?
No it isn't. mine is in black and white. Its ur choice

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
I couldn't print the confirmation form before the site went down
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kentox(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
I didn't print mine also oooo. And the site is no more opening
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
They should have atleast made it possible for people to download their confirmation slip even after the registration is closed.... The only solution if the need arise for those that haven't downloaded is to get someone who has a softcopy of his confirmation form in pdf. edit the details, attach a passport and print... You can copy your registration number (unique ID) from the email they sent its their...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
i have a question to these people who didn't print one thing or the other and now shouting foul. why didn't you print it out? And some are here saying this or that should have been done even after closure of application.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oladayopop(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
I still have the soft copies
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by citas(f): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=veraiyke post=58128167]i have a question to these people who didn't print one thing or the other and now shouting foul. why didn't you print it out? And some are here saying this or that should have been done even after closure of application.[/quot
me in particular was discouraged wen I saw the list of people dey required as guarantors, why must dey make it look like it's a situation of 'who u know' dat will get u d job, how many of us know people dat r working as local govt secretaries or chairmen
and dey av to make it obvious dat those dat will help are those dat know me very well.
and moreover, there are some of us dat registered at d last minute, and u know Hw their site dey do.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmysteve(m): 12:11am On Jul 05, 2017
What is important is the invitation letters that would be sent to the successful candidates for exams not confirmation slip

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Someone here mentioned me rudely on account of a re-instated 888 candidates I posted earlier on. Anyway, I will excuse his arrogance and ignorance. We are here to help eachother by way of information sharing and I will do just that.
Now, 2000 candidates were selected after the 2015 botched recruitment exercise. However, only 888 candidates were re-instated. Hence, the need for this new recruitment to fill in the 1,112 vacant slots. Some states already have their ASI slot taken by the re-instated candidates as they may have just one or two slot for that position in this new recruitment.
The 888 candidates just reported to camp yesterday and would be in training for 6months. However, what is not known is whether or not they would attend to us before the end of their training as we belong to the same batch with them.
More likely than not; the screening would take place soon. Though, modalities for the screening has not being agreed upon by NIS.
More update to come. But if anyone thinks I’m just making noise here, well I will just stay away and observe the thread silently. After all, I have nothing to lose but more to gain for myself with what I know and the actions I have taken to see that I make the list. Cheers!!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 4:31am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=citas post=58131366][/quote] U had to give me an epistle of excuse. First, I don't know how their site dey do. TheN, asking you to meet up those requirements is an elimination method simple. You could walk into ya state lga and get anything signed once u ve identification. U can as well do same in police stations. Don't stay put and assume a dpo or csp won't sign for you. Anybody can enter police station and request to see them. U c that u gave yasef excuse. It wasn't their fault but yours. Don't blame others when the blame is solely yours
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 4:34am On Jul 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
Someone here mentioned me rudely on account of a re-instated 888 candidates I posted earlier on. Anyway, I will excuse his arrogance and ignorance. We are here to help eachother by way of information sharing and I will do just that.
Now, 2000 candidates were selected after the 2015 botched recruitment exercise. However, only 888 candidates were re-instated. Hence, the need for this new recruitment to fill in the 1,112 vacant slots. Some states already have their ASI slot taken by the re-instated candidates as they may have just one or two slot for that position in this new recruitment.
The 888 candidates just reported to camp yesterday and would be in training for 6months. However, what is not known is whether or not they would attend to us before the end of their training as we belong to the same batch with them.
More likely than not; the screening would take place soon. Though, modalities for the screening has not being agreed upon by NIS.
More update to come. But if anyone thinks I’m just making noise here, well I will just stay away and observe the thread silently. After all, I have nothing to lose but more to gain for myself with what I know and the actions I have taken to see that I make the list. Cheers!!!.
Nice one
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2017
OrangeDream:
You made some valid points bro...keep the inside info coming pls. This is the kind of info we need. Some will come and
discredit your info but don't be deter. Inside info will make us know "steps" to take.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by demefa(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2017
Ur a big Biafran goat.so b4 u tot dey creating a new Nation nd new NIS agency dat will take 200k applicants? Lemme inform u on d latest only 100 Easterners will b taken
OrangeDream:
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UkOYENJNR: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2017
pls brodas dere was a typographical mistake on my name abeg hw i go effect d change...hope it wont affect me subsequently
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2017
OrangeDream:

Those 888 has been cleared since September 2016,Their training has rounded off already and they have passed out... The 2000 wer into training almst finishing before the training was cut short for rescreening, then only the 888 scaled tru.. don't knw knw wer u got dat reporting to camp yesterday, but dat part is soo not true.. . My broda passed out September 16
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Not printing the forms and the portal going down is all part of the pruning process, i am sorry to say this but it is the plain truth
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Generaloluseye: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=OrangeDream post=58134330]Someone here mentioned me rudely on account of a re-instated 888 candidates I posted earlier on. Anyway, I will excuse his arrogance and ignorance. We are here to help eachother by way of information sharing and I will do just that.
Bros u.dy here? long time.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Aderojuabiodunl: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
There is real available slot for immigration , forget about online registration is just a formality...
Price is 250k deposite 50k and you pay balance when your appointment letter is out, what you need to provide is your NIS registration number. but you have to provide sorty that will stand for you, anybody who is interested should quote me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmiesky(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Aderojuabiodunl:
There is real available slot for immigration , forget about online registration is just a formality...
Price is 250k deposite 50k and you pay balance when your appointment letter is out, what you need to provide is your NIS registration number. but you have to provide sorty that will stand for you, anybody who is interested should quote me

I'm interested
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Aderojuabiodunl:
You are mad

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
Aderojuabiodunl:

Cheap scammer,go and find a better thing to do with your life....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by baddest04: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2017
lost my acknowledgement card to fire, how can i print it out back
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2017
What is the role of the CDFIPB in the NIS recruitment?
Who is incharge of the compilation of list; is it the board or NIS?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2017
What do u do when ur ANTY who is a CSP in the Nigeria police force offers to help u get this NIS job through her contacts, but tells u that u HV to pay the NIS officials for the Job? Should I go ahead and comply? Just confused undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nuradeen011(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
merit1988:
What do u do when ur ANTY who is a CSP in the Nigeria police force offers to help u get this NIS job through her contacts, but tells u that u HV to pay the NIS officials for the Job? Should I go ahead and comply? Just confused undecided
why not if you trust her infact you are playing with a golden opportunity

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
merit1988:

Hope say nobi one distant naija kinda aunty, pesin wey knw pesin kinda aunty... Cuz a close blood related aunty that is a csp wouldn't ask u to pay a dime to give a contact.. ... Unless maybe she knws u already hav a good paying job.. Bt if u trust her and u hav d money shez demanding den y not..

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
kratoss:

Hope say nobi one distant naija kinda aunty, pesin wey knw pesin kinda aunty... Cuz a close blood related aunty that is a csp wouldn't ask u to pay a dime to give a contact.. ... Unless maybe she knws u already hav a good paying job.. Bt if u trust her and u hav d money shez demanding den y not..
[left][/left][quote][/quote]she's my dad's immediate younger sister. Although she didn't discuss money with me but my dad told me abt the money discussion he had with her yesterday. And she said the man working on it is at abuja and that is not her line of discipline, if not,she would HV done it freely. I'm just scared shaa. Cos I HV fallen victim of SCAM for customs job b4 although it was a friend that decived me into it.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
[quote][/quote] cry
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by veraiyke(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
merit1988:
[left][/left]she's my dad's immediate younger sister. Although she didn't discuss money with me but my dad told me abt the money discussion he had with her yesterday. And she said the man working on it is at abuja and that is not her line of discipline, if not,she would HV done it freely. I'm just scared shaa. Cos I HV fallen victim of SCAM for customs job b4 although it was a friend that decived me into it.
hehe nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.