Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (650691 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
frankcoboy:
yesterday morning.
Okay. With this development maybe the list will come out any moment from now. There's no smoke without fire.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
frankcoboy:
if you knw somebody frm the board are u sure u name will come out. Because my anty is working as a staff in ministry of interior and she ask me to bring my confrimation slip.
Your own is good na
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Guysssss! Hope some of yall filled your online application very well? The board is soon to begin eliminating/discarding some applications. If your age doesn't match what they asked for, if your height is below the requirement and if you misapplied ( ie position you applied for). They should begin shortlisting this week sha. I wish us all the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dipznano: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Preshiee:

Tried to send them to you but my message got blocked..are you sure this email address is correct?

Can u kindly send to me... dipznano@gmail.com #thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
dipznano:

Can u kindly send to me... dipznano@gmail.com #thanks

Done
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Missosinlu:
Guysssss! Hope some of yall filled your online application very well? The board is soon to begin eliminating/discarding some applications. If your age doesn't match what they asked for, if your height is below the requirement and if you misapplied ( ie position you applied for). They should begin shortlisting this week sha. I wish us all the best.
Thanks. When should we expect the list to be out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by uc4uandc(f): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg make una send PQ to thompsonibeh@gmail.com ....biko
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
At this juncture guys,what we should be seeing on this thread is Info's abt the shortlisting of names,good luck wishes or any other vital informations....and not past questions, failure to print out any of the slips or job adverts..if u need any of such informations,check the previous comments for that.LET'S BE CIVIL PLS....shout out to Orangedream,Rogersmith...etc

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
muyikutkene:
sent
Hey bro! Plz kindly send d referee form to whytsaint@yahoo.com. Thanks as u do so
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Preshiee:

Tried to send them to you but my message got blocked..are you sure this email address is correct?
Plz help me send d guarantors form and referees form to whytsaint@yahoo.com. Thanks as you do so
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
merit1988:
At this juncture guys,what we should be seeing on this thread is Info's abt the shortlisting of names,good luck wishes or any other vital informations....and not past questions, failure to print out any of the slips or job adverts..if u need any of such informations,check the previous comments for that.LET'S BE CIVIL PLS....shout out to Orangedream,Rogersmith...etc
Sis, they have come again o...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
mantissa1:
pls, how can someone reprint his/her refree form and the other print out pls safe a soul... it's very urgent... thanks
Hv u gotten a solution? Cos I'm in same predicament
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Gladiator1:
Hv u gotten a solution? Cos I'm in same predicament
Guy just chill...you don't need now until you given the appointment. Why stressing yourself ? When the time comes, you will find it floating everywhere even Akara saler will have it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by martinoh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
yes, since the day the application closed.. Hence, this news of yours is stale

Thanks bro, I haven't print confirmation slip and acknowledgement is there any way I can do that?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:

Guy just chill...you don't need now until you given the appointment. Why stressing yourself ? When the time comes, you will find it floating everywhere even Akara saler will have it.
My ish is I didn't print out anything. I think they'll need it for screening. Same way wen I went for Airforce DSSC last year
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
martinoh:

Thanks bro, I haven't print confirmation slip and acknowledgement is there any way I can do that?
I'm in same predicament
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:

Thanks. When should we expect the list to be out?
I honestly don't know but certainly the shortlisting is next on their to do list. They just finished with promotion exercise for immigration officers, so next up is this recruitment thingy.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rogersmith:

I tire for them jare sad
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by slyd90(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
please someone should inform the minister of interior that i will gladly jump into third midland bridge if my name is not on that list ooo....

no b empty threat oooo cry cry

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexandra2015(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Preshiee:

Done

Plz I also need the past Questions...... Thanks and God bless you...

MY email is

Alexdonphilip@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Alexandra2015:

Plz I also need the past Questions...... Thanks and God bless you...

MY email is

Alexdonphilip@gmail.com

Done
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Gladiator1:
Plz help me send d guarantors form and referees form to whytsaint@yahoo.com. Thanks as you do so
p

Done
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Rogersmith:

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 26, 2017
merit1988:
I greet you too o my dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bobo65(m): 4:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Preshiee:

Done

Pls forward d questions to me too
Thanks
Luvaboy65@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Gladiator1:
My ish is I didn't print out anything. I think they'll need it for screening. Same way wen I went for Airforce DSSC last year

Yes. they need just the acknowlegdment slip, but the guarantor form till on the final stage.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bakayokoko: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2017
LOL
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2017
delvinmaya:

thanks so much. seen
pls forward to agongajoseph@gmail.com thx bro
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Armynu(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Please can you send the past questions to minex4ril@gmail.com thanks.
Preshiee:

Done
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by paymentvoucher: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Please can you help send the PS to this Email ololadeajayi01@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Preshiee:

Done
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by wwe11: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2017
i ve sent my cv to ur mail box

bakayokoko:
6 graduates (male) with @ least good knowledge in MS Office programs are needed @ my workplace. Send me a mail ASAP on emma.azubuike2010@gmail.com

Ps: U must have an International passport or Driver's Licence.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
bakayokoko:
6 graduates (male) with @ least good knowledge in MS Office programs are needed @ my workplace. Send me a mail ASAP on emma.azubuike2010@gmail.com

Ps: U must have an International passport or Driver's Licence.
I have sent a mail but how do you know it is someone that is interested in the job that sent you the mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.