Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (650735 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Please did anybody apply for senior inspector of immigration. Can you please send me a screenshot of ur confirmation slip so I can use it to edit mine because I couldn't print mine before the site went down or better still tell me what is written in the space they wrote position applied. Please I need it ASAP
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
jaylovesella:
Please did anybody apply for senior inspector of immigration. Can you please send me a screenshot of ur confirmation slip so I can use it to edit mine because I couldn't print mine before the site went down or better still tell me what is written in the space they wrote position applied. Please I need it ASAP
I just want to see what the confirmation slip looks like. My email is jaylove419@yahoo.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Missosinlu:
I honestly don't know but certainly the shortlisting is next on their to do list. They just finished with promotion exercise for immigration officers, so next up is this recruitment thingy.
Since is going to be an electronic shortlisting at this stage it would take much of their time i guess. Probably a week should do.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Preshiee:
p

Done
Thanks. I really appreciate
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gladiator1: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
hasyn04:

Yes. they need just the acknowlegdment slip, but the guarantor form till on the final stage.
I didn't print out my acknowledgment slip bk then, can I still print it out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nuel112: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2017
please how can i reprint my acknowledgement form?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Rogersmith:

Since is going to be an electronic shortlisting at this stage it would take much of their time i guess. Probably a week should do.

Exactly. But their goal is basically to eliminate because the applications are too many apparently. So fastest method for them is to screen out based on their requirements and people who applied wrongly. The one I'm sure of is that they're already working on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Missosinlu:

Exactly. But their goal is basically to eliminate because the applications are too many apparently. So fastest method for them is to screen out based on their requirements and people who applied wrongly. The one I'm sure of is that they're already working on it.
The board have a lot on their table then...I don't envy them at the moment. Let just see how things goes. The I'm not sure they are going to follow the recruitment process in a bullet form. It's going to be alter probably the CBT is going to forked(figuratively speaking ) out. Thanks for your input.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2017
This is to inform all of you that you should relax your mind, previous Batch are still in training in ph, (2015/2016 recruitment exercise ) no information or directives will be pass across on next step to be taken until they leave this current 3 months training.. almost 2 months gone already. Thanks
from a reliable source
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Gbogbolet:
This is to inform all of you that you should relax your mind, previous Batch are still in training in ph, (2015/2016 recruitment exercise ) no information or detectives will be pass across on next step to be taken until they leave this current 3 months training.. almost 2 months gone already. Thanks
from a reliable source
Thanks anyway, but things are happening.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Rogersmith:

The board have a lot on their table then...I don't envy them at the moment. Let just see how things goes. The I'm not sure they are going to follow the recruitment process in a bullet form. It's going to be alter probably the CBT is going forked(figuratively speaking ) out. Thanks for your input.

I don't envy them either, lol. Let's see how things go though.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Gbogbolet:
This is to inform all of you that you should relax your mind, previous Batch are still in training in ph, (2015/2016 recruitment exercise ) no information or directives will be pass across on next step to be taken until they leave this current 3 months training.. almost 2 months gone already. Thanks
from a reliable source
Doesn't stop the board from beginning the shortlisting process. Besides NSCDC is supposed to recruit too so the board has to get NIS off it's table
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Some of you that didn't print out your confirmation slip though. I'm guessing you used a mobile phone? You should have at least screengrab'd the slip and sent to your mail box
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Missosinlu:
Some of you that didn't print out your confirmation slip though. I'm guessing you used a mobile phone? You should have at least screengrab'd the slip and sent to your mail box
What position did you apply for
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by aminumash: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
FUNNY
jaylovesella:

What position did you apply for
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
aminumash:
FUNNY
grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
aminumash:
FUNNY
What's funny?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gbogbolet:
from a reliable source
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nuel112: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nuel112:
please how can i reprint my acknowledgement form?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Gbogbolet:
This is to inform all of you that you should relax your mind, previous Batch are still in training in ph, (2015/2016 recruitment exercise ) no information or directives will be pass across on next step to be taken until they leave this current 3 months training. almst 2 months gone already. Thanks
Everyone with his info. Do u knw that there is always underground replacement in every ministry besides the massive recruitment? And 2015 recruits are already working plus training takes place in candidates state of origin. I dnt knw where u get ur "reliable" info
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
at dis stage everybody d claim info n reliable source.me Evans n shekau told me dat until buhari comes back before dey will shortlist names.....even t.b Joshua said d pesin dat say list will come out on d 27th is a learner.....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emotionless100: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Preshiee:

Done

Pls i'm in need of past questions Email :dumba088@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hasyn04(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
emmieachichi:
at dis stage everybody d claim info n reliable source.me Evans n shekau told me dat until buhari comes back before dey will shortlist names.....even t.b Joshua said d pesin dat say list will come out on d 27th is a learner.....
Lmao! It is well sha.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
emmieachichi:
hehehehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
emmieachichi:
Bros why the vexation? People have various sources of information that may not be true. Let me tell you something you may not know, if you start to hearing rumours about things like this be rest assured that something is cooking. I myself I was at the ministry today to see if I could lay hold of any info but my mission was futile. But I could discern that things were happening. Infact, I approached a man working there just to squeeze anything I could get from him about the recruitment if see the way the man shunned me grin he told me clearly that his not ready to say anything about the recruitment. That nothing have started yet. I know within me that they warned about it to stay clear.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by OdaNobunaga(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rogersmith:

Bros why the vexation? People have various sources of information that may not be true. Let me tell you something you may not know, if you start to hearing rumours about things like this be rest assured that something is cooking. I myself I was at the ministry today to see if I could lay hold of any info but my mission was futile. But I could discern that things were happening. Infact, I approached a man working there just to squeeze anything I could get from him about the recruitment if see the way the man shunned me grin he told me clearly that his not ready to say anything about the recruitment. That nothing have started yet. I know within me that they warned about it to stay clear.

Bro. Do you think age is an issue if you're pursuing the job through IM, that's via contact levels?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
OdaNobunaga:

Bro. Do you think age is an issue if you're pursuing the job through IM, that's via contact levels?
No...I don't so.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Shadeadu: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaylovesella:
I applied for the same post the only thing in my mail is the acknowledgement slip that contains the unique id. Is that what u asking about?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by OdaNobunaga(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rogersmith:

No...I don't so.

Okay thanks, I had to ask because my a age is a little over the stipulated.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexandra2015(m): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Preshiee:

Done

I appreciate u
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
I greet u rogersmith...vex is an understatement.... u went to d ministry to get info, me am trying to borrow money from Evans to travel to London n see buhari about dis Nis....merit1988 n hasyn04 much greetings to u.........shebi everybody d pull weight about who dem know n who b der source.... me too I know ppl like Evans kanu shekau n sum fulani herdsmen dat can immigrate me into Nis.... am just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Rogersmith:

the man is right as at yesterday tuesday,nothing is going on concerning the recruitment,between thursday and friday thts is after the board meeting shortilisting will commence,this info is from a reliable source

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.