Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (650653 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2017
the man is right as at yesterday tuesday,nothing is going on concerning the recruitment,between thursday and friday thts is after the board meeting shortilisting will commence,this info is from a reliable source
Ok thanks.Just that way federal government agencies protract there recruitment needless is frustrating. The man was chatting with me very well even asked of my state and all, but when I brought the issue that was when the gist turned sour.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2017
the man is right as at yesterday tuesday,nothing is going on concerning the recruitment,between thursday and friday thts is after the board meeting shortilisting will commence,this info is from a reliable source
Ok thanks. Just that way federal government agencies protract there recruitment needless is frustrating. The man was chatting with me very well even asked of my state and all, but when I brought the issue that was when the gist turned sour.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 4:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Shadeadu:

I applied for the same post the only thing in my mail is the acknowledgement slip that contains the unique id. Is that what u asking about?
I am not asking for ur pin, I only want to know what was written in the position you applied for. Is it senior inspector of immigration or something else?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2017
emmieachichi:
I greet u rogersmith...vex is an understatement.... u went to d ministry to get info, me am trying to borrow money from Evans to travel to London n see buhari about dis Nis....merit1988 n hasyn04 much greetings to u.........shebi everybody d pull weight about who dem know n who b der source.... me too I know ppl like Evans kanu shekau n sum fulani herdsmen dat can immigrate me into Nis.... am just saying
I hail u too,funny bros...me I no get any informations. My own na to just read,get details and pass.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Missosinlu:
Some of you that didn't print out your confirmation slip though. I'm guessing you used a mobile phone? You should have at least screengrab'd the slip and sent to your mail box

Me I only got a registration confirmation via mail oh. Dunno if it's same thing as the Confirmation slip you're talking about.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2017
lebete3000:

Me I only got a registration confirmation via mail oh. Dunno if it's same thing as the Confirmation slip you're talking about.
You know after registration we were asked to print out guarantor's form and confirmation slip, that is the slip I'm talking about
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Missosinlu:

You know after registration we were asked to print out guarantor's form and confirmation slip, that is the slip I'm talking about

Don't think I saw any of such slip. Pls can you post a pix of it here with your identity hidden....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samson1104(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Some people can be careless Sha, I have the guarantor form in PDF format.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Samson1104:
Some people can be careless Sha, I have the guarantor form in PDF format.

yeah.. ..not everyone is privileged to have a smartphone. Some are using nokia torch, so don't tag them careless.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pasav: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2017
let us be patient and prayerful

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samson1104(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

yeah.. ..not everyone is privileged to have a smartphone. Some are using nokia torch, so don't tag them careless.

What I mean is how can you apply without printing the forms out. Mind you, I registered with my phone
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pascacy: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Pls are we to come along with the form the day of interview, or to submit it before the interview?.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2017
whats all dis rubbish being posted here na!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2017
lebete3000:

Don't think I saw any of such slip. Pls can you post a pix of it here with your identity hidden....

Lol, you didn't see a confirmation slip containing your Application ID, your full name, phone no, email, state of origin and LGA and the position you applied for? Lol
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
hasyn04:

Everyone with his info. Do u knw that there is always underground replacement in every ministry besides the massive recruitment? And 2015 recruits are already working plus training takes place in candidates state of origin. I dnt knw where u get ur "reliable" info
taaa which training they take place in state of origin, my sister from kwara is in aoda now in portharcourt for training.. and wu says 2015 are working? 4 where? after their a week training in portharcourt that time, they were bn issued appointment letter in which they started another 3 months training in dere respective state of origin. they never completed it when buhari came in. they were dismissed till further notice not until last year that they were bn considered, they undergo another screening, out of 2000 candidates that were previously selected, they screen them to 800 in which 800 were bn given appointment letter in Abuja late last year, the selected candidate proceed to another fresh training at their respective state for a month before they officially gave them uniform and conducted swearing ceremony this year in March, they never work up to 2 months before another circular came in to proceed for futher training exercise At Aoda in portharcourt up till now they are still in training school.. My blood sister is there. i knw every bit of information about them. pls be guided, i do my findings before i post here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gbogbolet:
taaa which training they take place in state of origin, my sister from kwara is in aoda now in portharcourt for training.. and wu says 2015 are working? 4 where? after their a week training in portharcourt that time, they were bn issued appointment letter in which they started another 3 months training in dere respective state of origin. they never completed it when buhari came in. they were dismissed till further notice not until last year that they were bn considered, they undergo another screening, out of 2000 candidates that were previously selected, they screen them to 800 in which 800 were bn given appointment letter in Abuja late last year, the selected candidate proceed to another fresh training at their respective state for a month before they officially gave them uniform and conducted swearing ceremony this year in March, they never work up to 2 months before another circular came in to proceed for futher training exercise At Aoda in portharcourt up till now they are still in training school.. My blood sister is there. i knw every bit of information about them. pls be guided, i do my findings before i post here.

Which month precisely did they start the training in ph?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chase2903: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gbogbolet:

This information is really true. My sister also is now at Kano training school, she was appointed as Assistant Superintendent Cadre. They were initially dissolved by Buhari and were re-screened. They resumed at training school on the 30th of June. May God guide us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigii(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shortlistment is ongoing. From reliable source.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by denbaba: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gbogbolet:
bro pls a quick question. do they pay them salaries during this training?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
U see why i say dem don come again?

Oga 27th CONFIRMED??! Where u dey?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gbogbolet:
God bless you. You are spot on point with what is going on.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
OrangeDream:
U see why i say dem don come again?

Oga 27th CONFIRMED??! Where u dey?
grin maybe what guy meant is the shortlisting.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rogersmith:

grin maybe what guy meant is the shortlisting.
My brother, we know dem o.. Jus 4get about dem
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dimejimichael(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
denbaba:

Someone should answer that..
I can't waste all dis vital tym in training ground
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Dimejimichael:

Someone should answer that..
I can't waste all dis vital tym in training ground
You never see food chop, u dey ask 4 meat.. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chase2903: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2017
denbaba:

They collect their full salary during the training. I learnt that their are even some money they would be paid after the training. Like training allowance. So, the training didn't stop their salaries

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by queenethbe(f): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Preshiee:

Tried to send them to you but my message got blocked..are you sure this email address is correct?
pls I need d past questions too
abisolaadeoti@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samson1104(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2017
queenethbe:
pls I need d past questions too abisolaadeoti@gmail.com thanks
past questions people are back again

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Trone: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Is the NIS shortlisted candidates list out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Trone:
Is the NIS shortlisted candidates list out?
Please always read through thread before asking questions.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Trone: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Rogersmith:

Please always read through thread before asking questions.
Sorry sir.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.