Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Aa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aa (7778 Views)

She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex / Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice / Relationship Between AA And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aa by franklampard082(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2010
Sd
Re: Aa by Nautillus(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2010
Whats wrong with being bald? ? ? undecided. . .i have friends (loads of 'em) that are bald today. . . .No biggie. . .

Just make sure you cut the rest of the hair growing area REGULARLY. . .and you are good. . .Ki ni big deal
Re: Aa by hbabe(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
Nothing wrong with being bald, he should just go on skin cut permanently.
I heard that bald men are virile!
Re: Aa by Godmother(f): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2010
Seriously, I also see nothing wrong in being bald if he cuts the hair regularly.Jeez!! Some people can give themselves issues over nothing grin
Re: Aa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
I guess we all have our insecurities that seem big to us but little to others. There is nothing wrong with being bald. That saying about bald men may be true because they have a lot of testosterone wink
Re: Aa by franklampard082(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
I agree it's no big deal, but not when you are just starting to enjoy life. You should see this guys face whenever we guys jokingly mention his hair. He just stops talking altogether. Am making researchs on his behalf about possible cures or at least any method that can remove all the hair permanently be it medical or not. I can assure you it's a big deal to this fella. Thanks by the way.
Re: Aa by freecocoa(f): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
Its said dat bald guys have the tendencies to be rich,ur friend shouldn't worry cos he's got a problem not.
Re: Aa by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Jan 15, 2010
They think their hair is mirror, so they use it to see their faces.
Re: Aa by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 15, 2010
@post

I think. . . .

Typical Naija man, if nobe potbelly, them go bald.

Wetin naija women supposed to dey enjoy?
Re: Aa by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2010
FL Gators:

@post

I think. . . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Aa by GL(f): 3:17am On Jan 15, 2010
freecocoa:

Its said dat bald guys have the tendencies to be rich,your friend shouldn't worry cos he's got a problem not.

i've heard that too. bald guys should simply shave their heads more frequently.
Re: Aa by bluespice(f): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2010
FL Gators:

@post

I think. . . .

toyin ill assume you're kidding
cos i think i've met only two men in my life that are bald
and of the greater majority, very few have pot bellies
Re: Aa by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 15, 2010
bluespice:

toyin ill assume you're kidding
cos i think i've met only two men in my life that are bald
and of the greater majority, very few have pot bellies
There's a grin stamped across my face,right about now
Re: Aa by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On Jan 15, 2010
i don't think too highly of it. it is genetic so i will make sure my husband doesn't have a bald father or relatives. thank God my family doesn't have the baldness gene so im sure if i marry well, my kids won't have it either
Re: Aa by bluespice(f): 3:26am On Jan 15, 2010
oyinda.:

i don't think too highly of it. it is genetic so i will make sure my husband doesn't have a bald father or relatives. thank God my family doesn't have the baldness gene so im sure if i marry well, my kids won't have it either
genetic profiling,
sh1t be scary man grin
Re: Aa by oyinda3(f): 3:30am On Jan 15, 2010
na so we see am o grin

but technology is advancing so rapidly nowadays. 50 yrs from now, baldness may become history.
Re: Aa by bluespice(f): 3:37am On Jan 15, 2010
he he he, u must hate baldness cheesy
Re: Aa by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40am On Jan 15, 2010
I'm not really that into bald guys, but it works with some people. it all pretty much depends on your face shape and facial features. not all people look good with hair,braids, dreads, a fade, waves, whatever. and some people look horrible of they don't have it.
really all depends on the FACE.
so basically hair doesn't really matter to me, as long as the type of hair you have looks good
Re: Aa by zebi76: 3:41am On Jan 15, 2010
hey there its zebi76!
Re: Aa by franklampard082(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2010
ROTF. I strongly pray that what you say is true. If it is, then he's got a really sought after problem.
Re: Aa by sexyLeamon(f): 4:42am On Jan 15, 2010
Some men have a nice shaped head and look good bald but if you don't have a nice shaped head, you're out of luck.
Re: Aa by Princek12(m): 5:18am On Jan 15, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Some men have a nice shaped head and look good bald[b] but if you don't have a nice shaped head, you're out of luck[/b].

lmao
Re: Aa by sweetpie23: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2010
sexyLeamon:

Some men have a nice shaped head and look good bald but if you don't have a nice shaped head, you're out of luck.

tee hee
Re: Aa by ceasyc(f): 1:29am On Jan 17, 2010
@topic
as long as u shave it all off n got a nice shaped head
like my ex bf, Tyrese, 2pac, tuface Idibia, etc
then NO QUALMS
Re: Aa by ssumpta(f): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2010
I think bald is hot. As long as he isnt bald and short. like Danny Devito.
u said he's got some confidence. Tell him to go chat up some ladies.
Re: Aa by ssumpta(f): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2010
I think bald is hot. As long as he isnt bald and short. like Danny Devito.
u said he's got some confidence. Tell him to go chat up some ladies.
Re: Aa by Rosie101: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
OMG i am actually attracted to balding guys!! Something about them, that draws me to them, and it certainly would never bother me that they were bald. There is a man i have an attraction for at the moment and his hair is receding and he is HOT!
Re: Aa by baldman: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hallos! I am bald, that explains my ID. I got it from my Dad who got it from his Dad who got it from his Dad, Am I bothered about my rapidly receding hairlines? Yes. Does it make me feel a bit inferior to other men with full hair? No. DO I care if some ladies don't like me because of my balding head ? I use to , but now I know better, the receding hairline kinda keeps the very shallow and vain ones outta my way and draws attention to my personality as opposed to my looks in romantic relationships. I really wish I could wish to have a full hair but I have no such wish, I actually feel stronger than those other men who can't stop joking about my hairline, cos I know most of them can't handle it if nature were to play that joke on them. I am bald and proud!
Re: Aa by ShyOne(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2011
He should move to the U.S.

WOMEN LOVE THEM BALD - everywhere you look - muscular, bald men - black and white

I LOVE BALD MEN.

Tell him to shave himself bald and keep it like that every 2 days - reshave.

Some of the sexiest men on the planet are bald men. Oooo I get chills just thinking about a bald head on a man.
Re: Aa by ndumart: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
@poster
Tell your friend to try Rogaine foam. It works wonders.
Re: Aa by tellwisdom: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2011
DOES HE WATCH PAPA AJASCO AT ALL?? cheesy cheesy, DONT THAT BALD HEAD FIT HIM??
Re: Aa by kemmeye: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
lol @ ndumart the adverse side effects of rogaine includes impotence and decreased libido
so i believe id rather have a bald man who can get it on than a man with long flowy hair who cant do nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.