Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) (35361 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by DjAduba(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

50 wives at the same time!!!

How he wan take dey do them? O ga ooo. Wonders they say shall never end

FTC again the second time grin cheesy grin cheesy
May God bless this Man at least live they will have Peace of mind.

I guess some of us here don't understand the topic, the business man is not marring the 50 for himself but he is helping others by reducing the cost of marriage off them. NA wah 4 NL oo

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
I see kids everywhere angry angry
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by tunnamaniah(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2017
naptu2:
grin grin grin

99% of the people that posted on this thread did not read the article. They responded to what they thought that they would see (based on their biases), rather than what was actually written.
u dey mind them

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ofbenin: 9:30am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

read d post very well!!!...he did nt marry them as personal wizes but married them...OFF...to other men by sponsoring their marriage...thx!!!

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by tunnamaniah(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2017
chuksjuve:
The king Solomon of our time!!!!
Kudos to you..
more problems to your life...

before you quote Me.

kindly check my signature
pls bro, try improve your comprehension skills.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by BossOluwendy(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2017
what do you mean cope with them all. His not the one marrying them but the sponsor...... He organized the marriage by paying for all expenses.

what do you mean cope with them all. His not the one marrying them but the sponsor...... He organized the marriage by paying for all expenses.

don't misunderstand the post. He didn't marry any of them. He only help financed their marriages to the suitors. The whole ceremony thing, he stood for the girls
! YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND READ ALLOVER AGAIN, HE IS NOT THE PERSON MARRYING THEM, HE ONLY THE WEDDING SPONSORS THE WEDDINGS

Thank you one, thank you all... I've read it over and now understand! The man should be commended!!!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2017
Those first set of people that commented on this thread didn't not understand what the thread is all about and cared not to understand probably because they want to be the ftc or is it that they don't understand English?

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by umarazizz87(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2017
I think you didn't get the news right. It says the man has sponsored the wedding of 50 girls.

FTC again the second time grin cheesy grin cheesy[/quote]
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 9:33am On May 22, 2017
I will assume you did not read through.

Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 22, 2017
Adieza:

Underage Girls, One of the Reason i Hate Islam

The problem with folks like you is the bigotry mindset you have. When did an individual become a yardstick to judge Islam amongst billions that practices it?

Secondly, I'm dead sure you didn't read the article

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by eunisam: 9:37am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

He married then off! did he marry them ?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 22, 2017
i can see a lot of people consciously or subconsciously omitted the " OFF" in the caption sad
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by eternalcity(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2017
This is a common practice in the North. Marriage is the highest achievement in those parts of the country.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by abatisegun: 9:40am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

Pls go back to d write up and read it carefully .it is nt d bizman that married them but he married them off. Or u dont understand English again
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 22, 2017
Go back to school and learn to use your head. He only helped them bear the cost of them marrying their husbands not him getting married to them...

ozohtony:
That man must be a Boss. Keeping One girlfriend this time is like 5k per week.
#na him somebody de keep 50... shocked
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by oyienootieno: 9:42am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

Please spare some time to read before you comment.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:42am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

Madam read the post na! Wetin you wan carry FTC do?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by paste007(m): 9:42am On May 22, 2017
ozohtony:
simple english bros......."married OFF"
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Atlantia(f): 9:42am On May 22, 2017
ozohtony:
5k per week! Really?! shocked
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 22, 2017
Zi:

I'm an illiterate with a Masters degree, I agree.
Please tell your rich businessman brother that these girls need education (as a means of becoming independent adults) and not handing them over to their future abusers and brooding babies in the name of marriage

You must have bought your way to msc. Perhaps, you don't even have one
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:43am On May 22, 2017
ozohtony:
Oga always read before making comments. Dem no dey take FTC buy gala.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Mouthgag: 9:44am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

Ọ̀dẹ̀
Olodo
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ofbenin: 9:45am On May 22, 2017
flyca:
Why won't this rich business man send these young girls to school instead? angry
...read d post very well!!!...the girls were trained in different vocational trades b4 they were married off...thx!!!
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Mouthgag: 9:47am On May 22, 2017
francisbarrack:
I pity this tribe
See their dirty white tongues
Too much of sucking and sperm on it.
Silly!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zi: 9:47am On May 22, 2017
ollah1:

You must have bought your way to msc. Perhaps, you don't even have one
I must have bought your way to M.Sc. Perhaps, I don't even have one. I agree.
Please tell your rich businessman brother that these girls need education (as a means of becoming independent adults) and not handing them over to their future abusers and brooding babies in the name of marriage
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 22, 2017
Zi:

I must have bought your way to M.Sc. Perhaps, I don't even have one. I agree.

I give up on this msc guy oo
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by atirolu(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2017
Come and see the man who act like us.....

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zi: 9:52am On May 22, 2017
ollah1:

I give up on this msc guy oo
Read carefully - I DON'T CARE tongue cool
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

next time, book a space before u comment. Now go and read it again and modify your comment.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Peejoeee(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
And their age range pls? Some looks like child bride
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by lakesider(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2017
obembet:
This cann only happen in NORTH

Sanisi told then the truth, they tackle him... His in trouble now...

To the latest couple in town... I wish u goof luck
Fela did something similar in the south
Stop been a bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / The Desperation To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.