Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) (35363 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Marries A Blind Man In Lafia (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by limitless777(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE
50 wives at the same time!!!
How he wan take dey do them? O ga ooo. Wonders they say shall never end
FTC again the second time grin cheesy grin cheesy
I LOVE Ur pix. U are so beautiful.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Jackipapa: 11:19am On May 22, 2017
I think he just want to help them with free accommodation and Feeding.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by bdauran: 11:20am On May 22, 2017
Zi:
Another generation of almajiris and bombers set to be unleashed in Nigeria in the next two years angry

Congratulations!
At least they were born in wedlock.
Therefore, they are better than those bastards produced by southern celebs all in the name of baby mamas in which later turns to naija delta militants.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2017
undecided Making her dreams come true as in the marriage dream or the dream dreams Ayaaam not understanding ooooh! So marriage is now a dream come true.
Lemme come N be going
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by henrycantona(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2017
that Jacob of his last name hmm ayam not understanding ooo
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by bdauran: 11:28am On May 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:
It's not by marring them off..He shuld betta start a business up for them to take care of dia children after the marriage..No be say them go born pikin come turn them to ALMAJARI..
Sultan go come dey complain tomorrow.
I think u didn't read this post from A-Z
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by bdauran: 11:35am On May 22, 2017
henrycantona:
that Jacob of his last name hmm ayam not understanding ooo
Jacob is an English name for Yakub
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2017
bdauran:
I think u didn't read this post from A-Z
grin grin YOU ar right..HA YU TAKENO?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by flyca: 11:40am On May 22, 2017
SURElee:

Yes dear, I understand you.
kiss
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2017
What do they mean by their parents dont have the means to marry them off, do they mean the parents dont have the means to dispose of their daughters.

What about the grooms, dont they have the means to carry the load bestowed upon them.?

If the governors or business men of the south adopt this approach prostitution will be greatly reduced in the region.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by t2luv1: 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
hammer2010:
Remind me again when marriage became a socio-economic empowerment programe undecided

Oh well, the vicious circle of poverty continues sad

Exactly my thought. By the way is this legal?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
The Grammer sef is confusing.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by skytreader(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

Read and comprehend! I refuse to believe you are this unintelligent. Take out time to understand news articles. FTC won't feed you.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

he is not d one that marry them. he sponsor their marriage
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by amynah94(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
ollah1:

The problem with folks like you is the bigotry mindset you have. When did an individual become a yardstick to judge Islam amongst billions that practices it?

Secondly, I'm dead sure you didn't read the article

That is exactly their problem! it is the religion they hate and that is why they are always attaching every mistakes made by muslims( human being just like them) to islam
And no matter how much they hate islam, will that stop people from practicing it NO!
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

DO YOU HAVE BRAIN?
CAN YOU READ AND WRITE?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
amynah94:

That is exactly their problem! it is the religion they hate and that is why they are always attaching every mistakes made by muslims( human being just like them) to islam
And no matter how much they hate islam, will that stop people from practicing it NO!

Thanks for this piece. It's really annoying but if the culprit were a Christian then it's the particular individual that will be attacked. Double standards at it's finest.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by bewla(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

not to him self but to less privileges
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Codes151(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Is it not north again!?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE
He didn't marry them himself, dear, he only helped to marry them off.
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 22, 2017
naptu2:
grin grin grin

99% of the people that posted on this thread did not read the article. They responded to what they thought that they would see (based on their biases), rather than what was actually written.

I thought I was the only one.

He helped them get married for Pete's sake not pack all of them to his house! angry
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2017
He wants to be the Islamic St. Valentine.

Wehdone Sire
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
Zi:
Another generation of almajiris and bombers set to be unleashed in Nigeria in the next two years angry

Congratulations!

And for that silly comment I pray your village including your house would be first on their list of targets. angry
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2017
Tolbanks:
Ahn ahn... KILODE

Does basic reading and comprehending come difficult to you?
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ilems(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2017
Imagine that archaic and barbaric culture.

And this is coming from a 'culture'
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zi: 1:46am On May 23, 2017
bdauran:
At least they were born in wedlock.
Therefore, they are better than those bastards produced by southern celebs all in the name of baby mamas in which later turns to naija delta militants.
ItsMeAboki:

And for that silly comment I pray your village including your house would be first on their list of targets. angry
It doesn't matter how you feel, its the truth tongue
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2017
Zi:

It doesn't matter how you feel, its the truth tongue

And if that were true, so shall my prayer be answered. angry

1 Like

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zi: 6:38am On May 23, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Lol, funny enough your prayers are mere psychological comfort/consolation.
Its doesn't bother me tongue
Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by Zi: 6:39am On May 23, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Re: Businessman Marries Off 50 Girls In Yobe (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2017
Zi:

Lol, funny enough your prayers are mere psychological comfort/consolation.
Its doesn't bother me tongue

Believe not at your own peril; for you have been cursed by the spirit of the innocent you insulted for no just cause - and that shall be your portion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.